EDD April 2014

hyanhan

Need opinion,

which will you choose?

Been with a good lady gynae since 2 year ago, but she only help to deliver in TMC and Mt A Im now thinking of changing to Glea E which I will need to change Gynae.

Will you choose hospital more or gynae more?

crabby

Need opinion,

which will you choose?

Been with a good lady gynae since 2 year ago, but she only help to deliver in TMC and Mt A Im now thinking of changing to Glea E which I will need to change Gynae.

Will you choose hospital more or gynae more?
If u dun like TMC and Mt A and can find another gynae tt u like from GleaE, y not?

amyng76

Hi mummies, congratulations on your pregnancy.

I have some tickets to give away to Heidi Murkoff talk at Rise and Shine Expo on 27th Sept.

Heidi, author of the world's best selling book "what to expect when you're expecting", will be sharing all the things you need to know across your 10 months of pregnancy.

Her talk is from 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm on 27th Sept, Friday.

any interest, please pm me at amyng76@outlook.com :)

Attachments

crabby

I've got sensitive nose, so nose issues are a norm to me.
Anyway, got sth u might wana try. u feel the portion of ur nose just above the widest part, I duno what to call that exactly, at both sides, got like a lump/beany thingy.
Massage and press them down hard, might feel better :)

hyanhan

I've got sensitive nose, so nose issues are a norm to me.
Anyway, got sth u might wana try. u feel the portion of ur nose just above the widest part, I duno what to call that exactly, at both sides, got like a lump/beany thingy.
Massage and press them down hard, might feel better :)

i also have sensitive nose.. but not to this extend of every nite 3-4am jump up cos i cant breathe

A7780

hiee..i just found out im preggers too edd Apr 2014! I dont have much appetite during dinner as well.but lunch time is okay. What do you mummies usually eat now? What fruits is okay to eat? some say can eat banana, some say cannot. can we drink red bean soup? aii..i also dunno what i can eat. :(

crabby

i also have sensitive nose.. but not to this extend of every nite 3-4am jump up cos i cant breathe
You try the method I tell u see if it works lor, try even when no nose block la.. Good for the nose.. or rather good for breathing la. lol

crabby

hiee..i just found out im preggers too edd Apr 2014! I dont have much appetite during dinner as well.but lunch time is okay. What do you mummies usually eat now? What fruits is okay to eat? some say can eat banana, some say cannot. can we drink red bean soup? aii..i also dunno what i can eat. :(
Congrats! Erm, I dun really care abt what most ppl says, I only listen to my mum n the gynae. So I practically eat everything, in moderation. I even eat sashimi sushi occasionally. I'm a bad example, don't quote me. :p
But those too "liang" stuff I will try to avoid cos I scare will have cramps

hyanhan

Anyone gg for the upcoming baby fair? Like abit too early to be buying things right?

Maybe I'll go to the Suntec one cos im working here.. but not expo de... actually i had been going quite often to these fair... but deals are not that good.. examples Merries got buy 4 get 1 free, but have to go till expo, and i stay north... the saving part is like my petrol or cab fare

crabby

Maybe I'll go to the Suntec one cos im working here.. but not expo de... actually i had been going quite often to these fair... but deals are not that good.. examples Merries got buy 4 get 1 free, but have to go till expo, and i stay north... the saving part is like my petrol or cab fare
But what should we even be buying so early?