EDD April Mummies

Huafen83

Thanks yuzudinga! Ya swimming is a very gd form of exercise. Says help to deliver fast too. Hehe

Let's all jia you!!!!

yuzudinga

Hihi mummies to be,

Went to see Gynae this afternoon. Manage to see the little heartbeat :) very small onli 3mm haha can't determine Edd yet. Going back to see in 3 weeks time :)

huafen i find this quite accurate. u might be able to calculate ur edd from here if u remember when was ur last menses. :)

Huafen83

Hahaha the prob is my menses is not back to it's normal cycle yet. After give birth to my no.1 in end of mar 2011, my menses onli resume in June. N onli come 2 times n I strike again. If I based on my last menses I should be in 7 weeks now. But bb size too small to be week 7. So Gynae says may be my menses cycle not back on track yet. So 3 weeks later go back see him again n see how

yuzudinga

Hahaha the prob is my menses is not back to it's normal cycle yet. After give birth to my no.1 in end of mar 2011, my menses onli resume in June. N onli come 2 times n I strike again. If I based on my last menses I should be in 7 weeks now. But bb size too small to be week 7. So Gynae says may be my menses cycle not back on track yet. So 3 weeks later go back see him again n see how
ic. jiayou! :)

Dilys

Hihi mummies to be,

Went to see Gynae this afternoon. Manage to see the little heartbeat :) very small onli 3mm haha can't determine Edd yet. Going back to see in 3 weeks time :)
Huafen,

Happy for u !! :) Gald u and little one are fine.. :) U hear the heartbeat?? Jiayou.. .. u tried swimming when u r having No.1 . Hmmm... yet to have the guts to wear a swimming costume when I am having a big tummy ....haha

Dilys

Sigh ! I am so sick of the taste of Milo & Cereal which I have been drinking every mid of night when am hungry .

Just had Lor Bee Hoon... Told the auntie... Lor Bee Hoon just bee hoon everything don;t want .. the aunty give me a look ... not even egg huh ... haha I said I not feeling well... So pai say ... my bb is making me difficult in ordering my food now ...
:( Best part ... eat only 2 mouthful... I stop eating .. cos' the gravy got too much pork smell.. sigh .. I am so tired of eating ...

I crave for coke & rock melon juice alot. Everytime when I feel like puking abit of coke I will feel better ...

Cristae

Hi all mums to be...

I have missed so much. hahaah N I'm so excited share my part.. Sorry if I'm a little Slow.

Foodies
Think I'm similar to JoeAngie.. I love Veg/mushroom and I can finish one whole plate by myself.. I love fried Cod fish or salmon n All other fish are too fishy for me... I'm fine with pork, chicken and beef.. I also split up my meals so i'm caught eating all the time even though all add up to be lesser than what I normally eat... I hate the feeling of "acidic gastric".. really spoil my appetite and mood.. But Today I have Fantastic appetite! I finished a cheeseburger n a few mouthfull of choc sundae for lunch.. So happy

Tummy
Yes my tummy is showing too.. I wanna break the news to my colleagues when I reach 12 weeks but I guess i might be spotted before 12 weeks.. haahah.. I have started applying the stretch mark cream le.. Very Kaisu...

Yoga & Swimming
I work in the west and live in the north.. Anyone else stay around north? if Not, I will need to join the West gang la...
Now I'm doing 30mins slow walk with hubby everyday...

Dream
I have disturb sleeps too, I used to sleep throughout the night but now I wake up at least once every night for no reason.. 2 nights back, I dreamt that my baby is a gal and she has a lot of hair with big eyes and gorgeous smiles.. haahh..

Discharge
I also have pink discharge every now and then. So far, I have experienced 4 times.. Initially I get really panic but now I try to relax coz seriously it is beyond our control. Just pray, rest and eat well...

Herbal Soup
Watch out for herbal soups too coz not everything is good for pregnant mum.. My Mum in law cooked me "Dang Gui soup" and gave me total of 3 bowls... End up my sis told me that I should not drink "dang gui" while pregnant.. And my Mum in Law agree after verifying with chinese physician too.. Lucky nothing happened..

yuzudinga

Hi all mums to be...

I have missed so much. hahaah N I'm so excited share my part.. Sorry if I'm a little Slow.

Foodies
Think I'm similar to JoeAngie.. I love Veg/mushroom and I can finish one whole plate by myself.. I love fried Cod fish or salmon n All other fish are too fishy for me... I'm fine with pork, chicken and beef.. I also split up my meals so i'm caught eating all the time even though all add up to be lesser than what I normally eat... I hate the feeling of "acidic gastric".. really spoil my appetite and mood.. But Today I have Fantastic appetite! I finished a cheeseburger n a few mouthfull of choc sundae for lunch.. So happy

Tummy
Yes my tummy is showing too.. I wanna break the news to my colleagues when I reach 12 weeks but I guess i might be spotted before 12 weeks.. haahah.. I have started applying the stretch mark cream le.. Very Kaisu...

Yoga & Swimming
I work in the west and live in the north.. Anyone else stay around north? if Not, I will need to join the West gang la...

Dream
I have disturb sleeps too, I used to sleep throughout the night but now I wake up at least once every night for no reason.. 2 nights back, I dreamt that my baby is a gal and she has a lot of hair with big eyes and gorgeous smiles.. haahh..

Discharge
I also have pink discharge every now and then. So far, I have experienced 4 times.. Initially I get really panic but now I try to relax coz seriously it is beyond our control. Just pray, rest and eat well...

Herbal Soup
Watch out for herbal soups too coz not everything is good for pregnant mum.. My Mum in law cooked me "Dang Gui soup" and gave me total of 3 bowls... End up my sis told me that I should not drink "dang gui" while pregnant.. And my Mum in Law agree after verifying with chinese physician too.. Lucky nothing happened..
cristae! join me in the west for swimming!! lols..

mummies, please remember no raw food for us when we r pregnant hor..

Dilys

Hi all mums to be...

Foodies

Tummy

Yoga & Swimming

Dream

Discharge

Herbal Soup
Hi Cristae,

wah.. envy ... How I wish I can eat Veg/ Mushroom ... Used to be my fav..

Huafen83

Thanks cristae, ya now whenever I had discharge I feel quite relax to it le. Now even my no.1 my hubby helps mi handle too.

Hi dilys, I never go swimming when I had mo.1 haha. Coz I dunno wat to wear when swims!!!!! Everyone will stare at my tummy

ya no more raw food for mi now :(

Cristae

Thanks cristae, ya now whenever I had discharge I feel quite relax to it le. Now even my no.1 my hubby helps mi handle too.

Hi dilys, I never go swimming when I had mo.1 haha. Coz I dunno wat to wear when swims!!!!! Everyone will stare at my tummy

ya no more raw food for mi now :(
Yes.. Stay positive.. I cried when I encountered some bleedy discharge for the first time but my hubby encouraged & stayed by me.. I decided to take a back seat.. Just enjoy and do our best to stay healthy.. :)

Wear BIKINI...

Cristae

Anyone has started to shop for anything yet? I'm thinking of the baby cord, stroller, clothes, toys etc etc..

I'm even thinking of enrichment program n educational materials... But I know it might be all too early..

I also don't mind getting second hand items.. Any tips to share?? :)

Dilys

Anyone has started to shop for anything yet? I'm thinking of the baby cord, stroller, clothes, toys etc etc..

I'm even thinking of enrichment program n educational materials... But I know it might be all too early..

I also don't mind getting second hand items.. Any tips to share?? :)
Hi Cristae,

Thanks. I have been eating fruits.. :) Wa.. its too early to shop for anything ba... don't know I heard people saying better wait for 3re trimester.. just in case pantang...

Dilys

Hi Mummies ,

I wonder in which trimester can we try Pre-natal Massage? Anyone tried before??
Oh ya ... what brand is the best for tummy cream??

:Dancing_tongue:

xiaodaisy

Evening mummies , something to share on =)

RE : Excersise

for mummies who have spotting , better start on 2nd trim onwards and ask gynae to ensure its safe to move ard .. =)

RE : Food

to me , as long everything taken in moderate , i feel its ok , however for more kiasi mummies , if wanna avoid is ok =)

i'm still eating salmon , tuna , swordfish sashimi once a while , sometimes cravings cant be helped lol

Hi Cristae

pantang ppl might buy only at 3rd trim or when gynae cfm baby is stable .. but i start once i know the gender of baby , cos unisex clothes are not very nice haha

for stroller , baby cot , toys is rather early now cos it will just collect dust and when its near to ur due date ,u gonna waste time to clean it up

for clothes , u can just buy and keep and wash it maybe 2wks before ur due date ..

for 2nd hand items can see forum as they will be alot

enrichment program n educational materials - u mean for mummy ?

if ur a first time mom , its nvr too early to start .. =) just goggle and they will be lots of class u could attend and usually they prepare the daddies for fatherhood too =)

Hi Dilys

some pre-natal massage can start in 3rd trim

tummy cream for stretchmarks?

there are quite a few good brands

Elancyl , Clarins but u could try the samples before buying to see if your able to tahan the smell not

some mummies might feel sick by certain smell =)

have a great wkend everyone !