EDD Aug 2011

szecare

Thurs will be visiting my gynae again, haiz if really will till 2 weeks then i got to give birth on sept, my actual edd is 27Aug, last week doc say might be due within that few day..already 5 days pass..think bb is too comfy inside my tummy..yest one of my gf still chitchatting about who will deliever first, her princess popped today morning..i very stress ah!!

engel

Mine was abt 2 wks OD for #1... but was a special case I think...
Didn't know I was preggy till 6 mths, cause I was still heavily drinking and smoking then, baby was small, so gynea couldn't estimate date of conceiving.. So she just monitered baby's growth, water level and if baby is distressed....by our calculation, she was OD from 1 1/2 wks to 2...

kimyen

Max is 2 weeks after Edd as per my knowledge

Is it true that we can wait up till 2 weeks overdue? But my gynae say i can wait up till 23 Aug provided all medical conditions is met likewaterbag still ok, baby heartbeat is normal and weight is in check etc.. after that still have to induce.

My EDD is 18 Aug, if can wait till 2 weeks later would be 1st Sep and that is after 7th month le.. i don;t mind waiting though if baby is good and can overcome 7th month delivery. (In fact the first day of lunar 8th month is 29th Aug)
Am thinking probably my baby don;t want to come out now cause it's 7th month... and if she can still wait, i can still go for my concert in peace on 26th Aug. Hee...

But i seldom heard of people delivering in 42 weeks in S'pore.. mostly baby will be induce out by 41 week. *Shake head*

engel

Kimyen/Piggy

added to FB:D
Piggy, b prepared.... Can shit or pee while bathing him also... Haha

should do gathering once everyone popped:D

Purpeace

Szecare,

I think you still have some time to wait.. if im in your shoe, i will pray that my baby come out after EDD (7th month over on 28th).

For me now, still absolutely no signs... my feet is not swollen (old wife myth), no show, no contractions etc... haha but i am happy nonetheless as my another 'wait' has arrived. Hopefully i can have double happiness today if baby pops also... if not, its ok. The other happy news is enough to keep me happy for long. :)

Yeah, we should have a gathering together someday at some mummy friendly places. :)

Cheers!

szecare

Szecare,

I think you still have some time to wait.. if im in your shoe, i will pray that my baby come out after EDD (7th month over on 28th).

For me now, still absolutely no signs... my feet is not swollen (old wife myth), no show, no contractions etc... haha but i am happy nonetheless as my another 'wait' has arrived. Hopefully i can have double happiness today if baby pops also... if not, its ok. The other happy news is enough to keep me happy for long. :)

Yeah, we should have a gathering together someday at some mummy friendly places. :)

Cheers!
ya loh, now 7mth..same here feet not swollen, no show, no contractions ...feel like eating 717 durian now haha
After all mummies popped we can go for august mum gathering:)

PiggyHui

Kimyen/Piggy

added to FB:D
Piggy, b prepared.... Can shit or pee while bathing him also... Haha

should do gathering once everyone popped:D
Good idea... can gatheR after confinement period. I gg crazy cant wash hair.
My hair is like those indians whom put oil on e hair...

Eh my mother in law bath him haa... she kena his pee while wiping him dry. Haa...

jovin83

Jovin, maybe you popped later or even today:) as long as your bb is still active i guess we wait patiently for their arrival :) most impt is bb and mum is healthy
Yeah Szecare.. it's really no sign no feeling yet :( I have stop looking at the counter. Jus a pity the ML is wasted on waiting. How many times I wish bb in my arms. But again... like other mummy. Maybe I will be deprive of other things. So relax... do my mask.. watch movie... online shopping. Hahah when the feel comes will come right? This morning I finally felt menses type of cramp.. started timming... hmm really 5 mins.. then cant wait.. I better go toilet. And after toilet... guess wat.. no pain liao. hahahah SO moral of the story.. hahahha I am good at shitting. Hahaha not really good at labour I guess, cant differentiate :p

jovin83

Toking abt confinement. I hope I can survive... no washing of hair? U all believe in these? I am more into things I can see.. like vit to replenish and sort. But Old wife tales... I really no comments. Dun kno how they came abt also. U gers believe? Of cos I have frens that believes also.

kimyen

Some of them got to really believe

It depends on individual ba

Toking abt confinement. I hope I can survive... no washing of hair? U all believe in these? I am more into things I can see.. like vit to replenish and sort. But Old wife tales... I really no comments. Dun kno how they came abt also. U gers believe? Of cos I have frens that believes also.

Purpeace

Yes Jovin,

I am trying hard not to count or give myself false hope anymore. But people around me keep asking "Still haven pop ar?" I was like.. ya, too comfortable inside le. Even my confinement nanny called to ask if i have popped... haha.. cause her daughter popping in Sept, she hope can do for her if i pop early, but too bad. My gal not cooperative.

Contractions do come but not here to stay, so am having dilemma whether to induce on 18 Aug or not? Cause gynae say must give him 1 day notice. Stressed! This baby really "bu ting hua" (disobedient)

I also feel heartache on my maternity leave. I actually started very early like from mid July cause really can;t stand my 'temp' boss. But i will still take no pay leave till end of year or maybe after CNY then go back to work.

Confinement wise... the last time i washed my hair after 2 weeks. Really cannot tahan cause i have long hair then. No matter how much powder i put on the hair its still yucky. This time round i have done a pixie cut so maybe can tolerate till confinement ends. But my MIL say i can bathe everyday using the herbal bath. SO Thank goodness. Think confinement is more on the food we eat to nourish back our health and try not to catch cold during that period. The rest i think can close one eye ba.

jovin83

Induce on 18 Aug? Hahah if I were u, I wun mind. Faster get it done :p and yeah so many ppl asking. I will be seeing gynea tml. Dun know wat he will say... but I rather get this done soon. My edd is 20 Aug. Maybe I may chose to induce on 22 and see if he wanna come out by 22 or 23 lor.. at least this can be planned if under induce.

My ML wasted waiting lor. When it's over, falls in dec which I have my closing to do. Will have to return no matter... but anyway, I try to leave things as it happens. Really no idea... can plan anything is the waiting game that's the kill!

Purpeace

Yes i agree.. its the waiting thats draining us...but i believe too that, when the baby pops, im sure i will miss the times now. Miss these moment that i can surf net, do what i want in peace and spend time with my #1. I know when baby arrives, i will be sleep deprived and will neglect my #1 and everyday and everything is just about baby care. Worse still, accompanied with confinement dos and don'ts and care taking of wound etc... So... another half of me also scared to face this so soon. Hahha..