EDD Aug 2011

engel

Erm erm... Cant stand not showering..:/... Nvr followed it...:p

im gonna head to bishan park to run arnd playing ball with #1...:) if i can take the exercise today , im gonna go skating tomr! Cant stand being cooped at home

Purpeace

Engel,

Your confinement over already?
So fast can go running? Thought the wound still need time to heal, better dun walk too much or run.

PiggyHui

Yes Jovin,

I am trying hard not to count or give myself false hope anymore. But people around me keep asking "Still haven pop ar?" I was like.. ya, too comfortable inside le. Even my confinement nanny called to ask if i have popped... haha.. cause her daughter popping in Sept, she hope can do for her if i pop early, but too bad. My gal not cooperative.

Contractions do come but not here to stay, so am having dilemma whether to induce on 18 Aug or not? Cause gynae say must give him 1 day notice. Stressed! This baby really "bu ting hua" (disobedient)

I also feel heartache on my maternity leave. I actually started very early like from mid July cause really can;t stand my 'temp' boss. But i will still take no pay leave till end of year or maybe after CNY then go back to work.

Confinement wise... the last time i washed my hair after 2 weeks. Really cannot tahan cause i have long hair then. No matter how much powder i put on the hair its still yucky. This time round i have done a pixie cut so maybe can tolerate till confinement ends. But my MIL say i can bathe everyday using the herbal bath. SO Thank goodness. Think confinement is more on the food we eat to nourish back our health and try not to catch cold during that period. The rest i think can close one eye ba.
I super cannot "ta han" cant wash hair. But that's what my mother and mother in law says lei. But yes i do bath every day with the herbal water lor...

jovin83

Yes i agree.. its the waiting thats draining us...but i believe too that, when the baby pops, im sure i will miss the times now. Miss these moment that i can surf net, do what i want in peace and spend time with my #1. I know when baby arrives, i will be sleep deprived and will neglect my #1 and everyday and everything is just about baby care. Worse still, accompanied with confinement dos and don'ts and care taking of wound etc... So... another half of me also scared to face this so soon. Hahha..
Purpeace, u consider ur #1 child can keep u occupied... me only.. drama and computer.. Bu neng deng le (chinese "cant wait") hahah I wanna hug my bb soon :p

engel

Ahhh... Me back:) feels good to get some air and work the legs abit:)
plus spend couple of hrs with #1 alone...:)

stitches i think generally healed, only been having light bleeding for a couple of days now...
Didn't have a back ache earlier, but having slight ache in hips now... Haha.. Probably from carrying her:p ...

Purpeace ; how old is urr #1? btw, I don't have confinement:p Mom and my guy knows that I'm stubborn enough not to go through it...

jovin83

U seem healing very fast. So nice of ur mom and guy to be understanding. Honestly if they can explain to me the reason I will accept but most myth came without reason. Now I feel I am really falling sick soon. Down with score throat. Bb faster come out.. I think I am bored sick ha ha ha

Purpeace

Jovin,

I can understand you can't wait to hug your baby... same here. EDD left with 1 day++ baby still stubborn. Haiz!

Engel,

My #1 is almost 2.5 years now. Terrible 2! Headache at times. How about yours?

You are one modern mummy... can still go running. Last time i walk also pain even after half a month after delivery . Envy that you dont need to do confinement, actually i also dun really care about confinement rules. Will still sleep in air-con room everyday like what i did for #1 (esp now the weather so hot) and bathe everyday and maybe wash hair every week if really cannot take it. But one thing i will follow strictly for confinement is the diet. I will only eat what i am suppose to and maybe up till the 40th day. Won't take any cold stuffs unless no choice. (So i binge on them now) Hee.

PiggyHui

U seem healing very fast. So nice of ur mom and guy to be understanding. Honestly if they can explain to me the reason I will accept but most myth came without reason. Now I feel I am really falling sick soon. Down with score throat. Bb faster come out.. I think I am bored sick ha ha ha
Drink more water. =) weather quite hot... may b u can drink coconut juice, if you are allowed to.
I drink that every week once before my boy was born.
JY mummies!

jovin83

Yar lor purpeace. Thanks piggyhui I was thinking of drinking herbal 'ju hua' tea. Getting feverish :( really no mood. Tonight see wat gynea say. Hope dun have to return clinic again, check in hospital soon.

Lovely26

Hello babe

How's life? I had given birth to a 8 pound baby birth. Very xin ku.....but all worth it. For those who are awaiting for their due dates.....pls rest s much s you can. kekeke......m adjusting to a new chapt of life now....wake up feed, dream oso feed. Hahaha

szecare

Hello babe

How's life? I had given birth to a 8 pound baby birth. Very xin ku.....but all worth it. For those who are awaiting for their due dates.....pls rest s much s you can. kekeke......m adjusting to a new chapt of life now....wake up feed, dream oso feed. Hahaha
Congrats!! Please rest well too!!

babymiki2003

Those nearing edd don't think so much. My gal came out exactly on edd! But #1 came out on 36wk, so I was in fear for 1 month of her popping suddenly.

jessmummy

argh.. i really cant stand my maid.. normally i refer her as helper.. but shes not helping AT ALL! she cause so much distress in the house especially with the baby..
she's not allowed to touch baby because she really cannot make it.. and we think she has more than enough to do for chores.. but i think she not happy or something.. she seems to want to be baby's caretaker more than doing chores.. but then.. how to trust when:

yesterday she called me and said nx door contractor want to come in fix the crack they caused by drilling nx door.. i said no.. and dont let him in.. she said yes miss.. then i asked if she let him in.. she said no miss.. then ok...
my mum dont believe then she called and the maid admitted she let him in without our consent.. we were very angry.. why you let ppl in and not seek consent? and then lie after? if people rape u or kill u.. its employer's fault for not providing safe environment!

and i think it's very scary when the contractor saw me, my husband and mum went out then 5 mins later u come ding dong my house lo..

then just now.. i asked her to change baby cot's sheets, she come tell me sorry miss, i pull too hard the sheet tore.. -_-" im like "you pull so hard for what?" i totally no breath to scold her at all.. not like she can undo it :( but so heartpain when the sheets were specially chosen by my husband and bought for my baby.. havent even use already tore... sigh

i have a huge urge to change this helper because of yesterday's incident because when i go back to work my mum will be baby's caretaker. how can i let just the two of them at home with someone we cannot trust nor help out at all?

kimyen

Rest well and Congratz

Hello babe

Purpeace

Congrats Lovely26. :)

I am yearning for the day that people congrats me... waiting... waiting.. Haha!

Tomorrow is my next gynae visit, really reluctant to go... hopefully i can admit hospital tonight. Hopefully bb really will be due on EDD. Think no one has ever been so eager and look forward to admitting hospital like me now.

Purpeace

By the way, not sure if my mucus plug has came off?

When i was cleaning up after i poo-ed, there is a lump of thick and long mucus sticking out also. It is not pinkish or brownish colour though...just clear and slightly yellowish mucus. Is it just normal discharge or mucus plug?

Then almost an hour later, i got diarrhea again... is it part of a sign? I read that some labour onset signs include nausea and diarrhea also... Hmm..?

But baby is still moving actively and i don't feel that he has 'dropped' as my stomach still very high up... plus i also didnt feel any contractions...

*Praying hard*

PiggyHui

Congrats lovely26!

Purpeace, not sure about your symptoms. But anyway you are able to visit your gynae tomorrow. But if any signs of labour today you can admit hospital le. JY!

Jesmummy, May b you should change the helper? Very dangerous wor to anyhow open the door for strangers to go into the house.
Dun be angry, no good to your health.

jovin83

By the way, not sure if my mucus plug has came off?

When i was cleaning up after i poo-ed, there is a lump of thick and long mucus sticking out also. It is not pinkish or brownish colour though...just clear and slightly yellowish mucus. Is it just normal discharge or mucus plug?

Then almost an hour later, i got diarrhea again... is it part of a sign? I read that some labour onset signs include nausea and diarrhea also... Hmm..?

But baby is still moving actively and i don't feel that he has 'dropped' as my stomach still very high up... plus i also didnt feel any contractions...

*Praying hard*
Purpeace, I had the same sign too last sat but I am still here. I hope u get wat u want and not be like me. Now waiting for my turn to see gynea. Wonder wat he will say this time. I got thick mucus as well, bad tummy ache that send me to the toilet 3 times that day. Now I am with backache also but I am falling sick. Not sure good to have Bb at this point in time anot. Anyway see wat dr say later. Hope can give me good news than disappointment again :(