EDD August 2013

MamaLve

Mine too as I am petite. My weight dropped very much during the first trimester and I'm only 40kg during the last check up! Very worried about it but gynae say it'll increase as I approach second half of pregnancy. I certainly hope so!
Lovingbaby & Lyra, don't worry. I'm 38.8kg before I was pregnant, and now I'm only 41.2kg. I'm on my 20 weeks now and tummy still quite small and no one give up seat for me in the train.

Ask gynae, if I need to put on weight, he said: baby is growing, so no worries. But if u really concern about your weight, can eat durian, but within moderation. haha.. =)

So, let's natural takes place.

Last edited:

Nileey Ko

Mummies, didn't know the link above doesn't work after I set it to a private group.

PM me your EDD and email. I'll send you the invite to the Facebook page.

Mine too as I am petite. My weight dropped very much during the first trimester and I'm only 40kg during the last check up! Very worried about it but gynae say it'll increase as I approach second half of pregnancy. I certainly hope so![/QUOTE]

Ladies, my vomit is back. Full force!! Have been vomiting since last night... My weight just went up a bit, but doc say bb is healthy n active.
Dying....

lyra

Mine too as I am petite. My weight dropped very much during the first trimester and I'm only 40kg during the last check up! Very worried about it but gynae say it'll increase as I approach second half of pregnancy. I certainly hope so!
Ladies, my vomit is back. Full force!! Have been vomiting since last night... My weight just went up a bit, but doc say bb is healthy n active.
Dying....[/QUOTE]

I also vomited a lot during my first preg. Dun worry, baby will be fine. Our body is designed in such a way that it will provide enough nutrients for our baby. Just rest more and eat in smaller portion. First preg I vomit and nausea for whole day until pass my 6 months pregnancy.

This preg is kinder to me. I don't vomit after abt 2 months of preg. Now I feel perfectly normal, can take care of my toddler, except that I will feel tired easily and I can't carry him too often otherwise my uterus will start to hurt a little.

Lyra, i m losing hope soon. Think will be like my mum, vomit thru out... Now at clinic, waiting to see doc. Need to stop vomiting, else cant work n eat normally. Now got heart burn as well. Sian lor...

lyra

Hi all! My edd's on 11aug. Monday cn knw baby's gender already, hope baby cooperates.. :)
Maybe ur baby will choose to arrive on 9 Aug! If we deliver naturally on 9 Aug, the hospital n govt will give us some free gifts right? :001_302:

pearlynC

lyra:771135 said:
Maybe ur baby will choose to arrive on 9 Aug! If we deliver naturally on 9 Aug, the hospital n govt will give us some free gifts right? :001_302:
Haha. I think so! Hope he/she comes out on the 9th..

hi mummies! I'm new to this forum and EDD is 26 Aug for my first baby (we just confirmed she's a girl!). Am so excited to find others who are going to be due at around the same time. Now, I know some of my experiences are shared too!

I know how you feel. I was throwing up continuously(I was hospitalized for 1 week for this) and heart burn set in at 14 weeks (Im nearly 19 weeks now). What saved me was a miracle anti-vomiting pill called Zofran prescribed by gynae. It is expensive but truly worth it. If you can, give it a try. I am also taking Gaviscon (available in pharmacies) & Nexium for gastric and heart burn. So far, it is working for me. Fingers crossed it works for you too....

It must have been a difficult time for you and your family ... Even now, it cant be easy. Stay strong and while you will never forget him, another baby will find its way into your arms soon. Hugs.