EDD August 2013

Me too..haven vomit before and weight have been dropping till now. Im coming to 14 weeks now...but my appettie still not back yet so sian...every night i cant eat much sometime i will get angry cuz cant even have a normal meal. >.<"
i know EXACTLY how u feel..... i need a full meal... argh!!!!!

zaclin29

Hi MTBs!
Im a veteran Aug 2012 Mummy! Haha..
Saw this thread and brought back so many good memories when Aug 2012 thread were so active.. Time sure flies!
Guess some of u are going into T2 soon... T2 is the best time during ur pregnancy and enjoy it to the fullest!
Being pregnant was the best thing that has happened to me :)
Anyway all the best to u mummies and support each other all the way ok!

Btw, Aug'12 babies are going to be 6 months in Feb!! An exciting phase - start on solid food! Yeehaw!

Anyone have the same problem as me, the bumps at nipple area are getting much bigger and darker bumps, and it seems like those bumps had increase in amount and sizes,

wlilian

Yah same :( My hubby say my nipples changed.....Sigh...hopefully when baby comes out she leech on me...if not wasted for it to turn ugly...

lyra

The darkening n enlarging of aerola is to allow babies to find their way to the nipples. Our body is amazing, isn't it?

The darkening n enlarging of aerola is to allow babies to find their way to the nipples. Our body is amazing, isn't it?
I din know about that :err:

Thanks for sharing. :)

I am quite happy that I found a solution to the nausea feeling when I am heading home after work....the gastric acid made me wana puke & everytime I reach hm, I have to puke it out first before I can eat my dinner or else I will vomit out my dinner. Then I asked my gynae y liddat & he told me to take some milo or ribena to ease the hungriness before I head home. Instead of taking milo, I took a small pc of bread & it really helps! :Dancing_wub:

bunnybee

Hi Bunnybee, sorry for the late reply. =)

Talk to your BB that you are going to visit him/her on the morning. And, ask for co-operative. =) Shouldn't be a problem.

My last visit, I was in my 11 weeks. Actually, my first time listen to Baby heartbeat was on my second trip, when I was 7 weeks plus.

As for the folic acid, you can continue taking. Don't waste it. Cos, I ask the nurse, I still have balance of folic acid, so she ask me to continue taking it, else it will be a waste.

I'm currently on Folic Acid (Leftover), Iron, Calcium and Fish Oil. Took all this in three separate timing a day, morning, afternoon and night.

Hope this helps. =)
Hello MamaLve,

Happy New Year ! Thanks so much for your reply,it's not late :) I haven't logged in for quite a while since my last post. Cos was busy packing and moving house.. (Actually I aso a bit worried about this packing and moving thing affecting the pregnancy, but really no choice for me, and i hav to do this 4x !!! faintz, now 1 down 3x more to go.) .I was really scared that I overdose on folic acid that time and really appreicate your reply, Thanks again. Ooh... share something with you, I went for a scan before i flew back, and the gynae say my bb is very active.. dun knw should worry or not.. cos bb kept turning during scan, abit like doing somersault, hope wun be hyper active... *pray pray* Maybe my packing to move house makes bb active..

Oh ya, any mummies taking spirulina tablets ? Cos some aunties recommend I take them. Also other than Clarins and palmers stretch mark cream, what other creams are you mummies recommend ? And where can I get the palmers cream ? cos i think clarins a bit ex....

I think my tummy showing liao.. like suddenly balloned up the past few days, time to get new clothes liao hehe :p any recommendations as to where to buy those maternity bottoms ? Thanks :)

Paigepaige

Hi mummy to be, I just jad 2 teeth extractions and doc gave me anaesthetic jab on my gums 4 times (twice on each side) am freaking out because I didnt told her I was pregnant. Any mummy to be had anaesthetic jab done? Ik freaking out now! :(

Hi mummy to be, I just jad 2 teeth extractions and doc gave me anaesthetic jab on my gums 4 times (twice on each side) am freaking out because I didnt told her I was pregnant. Any mummy to be had anaesthetic jab done? Ik freaking out now! :(
I checked online, seems like some anesthetic are safe for pregnant woman. But mot sure if tat os the one ur dentist used. U wanna call them n ask?

Paigepaige

I checked online, seems like some anesthetic are safe for pregnant woman. But mot sure if tat os the one ur dentist used. U wanna call them n ask?
Ya I actually search online and said it was safe. Im gona call them up by this week. I think its those normal anaesthetic cus e numbmess went away in less than 3 hours. Thanks for your info!