Edd feb 2014

my baby @ 34 weeks 6 days was only 2.4kg....
my Dr told me to eat alot more.
I'm trying to eat alot more but feel very heavy and bloated & my pelvic area is really aching alot... :(
my pelvic area also ache a lot.. till I can't take it, gynae gave me 2weeks hospitalization leave from work. :(

shiok...
i cannot take leave yet, must clear my work first.
I have applied for maternity leave to start from 03/02/14... can't wait to rest properly.
when's ur edd?
mine still got slightly more than a month away hence gynae and myself don't wanna start maternity leave first. she gave me hospitalization leave to rest then say after cNY will see how again...

my edd 11th Feb.
but I doubt i will be able to make it to office.
furthermore, if i am in office, I will have lots of customers' cny lunches to attend, so forget it, would rather rest at home lo.
but i will be taking 3 months first, balance 1 month to be cleared as & when I need to take leave.

when's ur edd?
mine still got slightly more than a month away hence gynae and myself don't wanna start maternity leave first. she gave me hospitalization leave to rest then say after cNY will see how again...

jia you Gabrielle86.. just a few more weeks to go!

rinachong: so u will start maternity early...? ok jia you n have a gd rest by then... I won't be breaking my leave, taking it one whole shot.

Went fork gynae checkup last Friday..bb is 2.3kg at 35 weeks
i told him about the mucous plug and he said no need to worry unless there are other signs of labour like contractions
so far I'm feeling ok..

yay! 5 more weeks to go..

mickeyJac

Anyone heard about drinking the coconut drink so baby will born clean? Couple of my coll told me that but my mum said coconut is too cooling n may not good for baby..

I heard abt drinking coconut but I dun like ... so nv take.

mickeyJac:850840 said:
Anyone heard about drinking the coconut drink so baby will born clean? Couple of my coll told me that but my mum said coconut is too cooling n may not good for baby..