Edd feb 2014

my colleagues told me to drink coconut juice too, but don't eat the flesh.
I intend to start drinking after I pass my 37th week. I want my baby to be born full term!

I think my baby has turned based on last 2 visits, her head was down. though her head down, but sometimes I feel her hiccups more to my right side, sometimes more to my left side.... so i don't think engaged yet..

My friend said coconut drink is to be drank 2 weeks before delivery. Will help to have a smoother delivery n also a 'cleaner' baby... Dunno what it means though

mine gynae also say head down but not engaged yet. what does it mean when baby's head is engaged? is it baby will be born soon after it engages?

my mil also ask me to drink coconut water, say baby skin good and easier delivery. hmmm but my mum say it's v cooling so drink nearer to edd. and not too frequent, at the most once a week.

If bb engaged, that means bb's head is in the right position for labour (head sits in pelvis) that also means we will feel heaviness in our pelvis area

babystarz

Any mummy signed up for cordlife?
Their pricing between their seminars has such a big difference.
I am very upset now.
Sound like a listed company is not something to go for.

I signed. Got diff? I tot standard?

babystarz:851085 said:
Any mummy signed up for cordlife?
Their pricing between their seminars has such a big difference.
I am very upset now.
Sound like a listed company is not something to go for.

babystarz

Have, and even the TMC FBI members signed up at different seminar has different prices.
It is up to $400 difference with freebies calculated in that is why I am very upset now
Their freebies is not free after all.

The CSO just called me, tried to convinced but failed.
So there is no point buying their package early.
Have to shop around their seminar, exhibition booth to find the best price at the right time before you due.

You signed at what price?

babystarz:851099 said:
Have, and even the TMC FBI members signed up at different seminar has different prices.
It is up to $400 difference with freebies calculated in that is why I am very upset now
Their freebies is not free after all.

The CSO just called me, tried to convinced but failed.
So there is no point buying their package early.
Have to shop around their seminar, exhibition booth to find the best price at the right time before you due.

babystarz

I signed 21 year plan at $5850 with $100 capitalland voucher and a Braun ear thermometer. This is at their passage to parenthood seminar in Nov.

I just dropped by their Pregnancy made easy seminar, the price was $5300 for the same 21 year plan.

Both with TMC FBI discount.

This is why I am super upset.

Ha. Then I should be the one complaining. I'm paying like $6.1k when I sign up during baby market ....

babystarz:851117 said:
I signed 21 year plan at $5850 with $100 capitalland voucher and a Braun ear thermometer. This is at their passage to parenthood seminar in Nov.

I just dropped by their Pregnancy made easy seminar, the price was $5300 for the same 21 year plan.

Both with TMC FBI discount.

This is why I am super upset.

babystarz

Any freebies from them? Apparently I wonder why everyone kept so quiet about this pricing differences?

Cordlife is getting alot then!

I alr printscreen our exchange here to their FB page ... if u dun mind. Shall see how they answer. Only I tink$150 (or $100) capitaland voucher and one stupid fan for the pram. Imagine the baby market so many ppl sign up.

Thanks for sharing! Guess they manipulate the market since they are like the biggest player in this field.
Dun be upset. Imagine so many ppl paying much more. Their website stated $6.4k.

babystarz:851122 said:
Any freebies from them? Apparently I wonder why everyone kept so quiet about this pricing differences?

Cordlife is getting alot then!