Edd feb 2014

babystarz

I forgot how much. You can check the website.
Just checked out. 30 packs for $180?

I bought my confinement herbs at fu lu shou building basement. Lots of people and they have everything that you will need.

I bought my pre pack herb bath through another mummy. 10 packs for $17.
I think she has another 10 packs to sell. Self collect at seng kang or along nel mrt.

I tink my prepacked red dates + my herbal bath + baby bath fr the website also ard there. I bought it at their booth during baby market.

Curly Star:851616 said:
That's cheap! I spent 300plus just buying those stuff :(

Yeah. My first was 2.97. This one expect over 3 liao. ><

I gained 12kg at 33wks ... ><

babystarz:851679 said:
To think of it, as long as bb weight is above 2.6kg it is fine?

How is everyone's weight gain?

I only add on 8kg till now.

Wonder who will be the 1st to pop :) pls share Oki:)

heard that girl usually will be born on actual edd or later but boys will come early

hihi, I'm in 36th week gg to 37th week soon. just went gynae today and she say baby's is 3.2kg alr.
mine is a boy, though don't wish him to come out too early but cos of my persistent pelvic pain, gynae say hopefully he will make his way soon once hit 38th week.

sigh... Just came back from Dr appointment... my baby didn't gain any weight at all for the past 2 weeks... she's only 2.4kg @ 37 weeks.
Going for a placenta test to check for blood flow, Dr suspects blockage that's why baby not absorbing nutrients.
if confirm got blockage, need to induce & deliver baby to feed instead of starving inside me. :(

When u going for the test? Dun worry ... she'll be fine. Good thing she is at healthy weight already. =)

rinacheong:852184 said:
sigh... Just came back from Dr appointment... my baby didn't gain any weight at all for the past 2 weeks... she's only 2.4kg @ 37 weeks.
Going for a placenta test to check for blood flow, Dr suspects blockage that's why baby not absorbing nutrients.
if confirm got blockage, need to induce & deliver baby to feed instead of starving inside me. :(