EDD in APR 2010

movenpick

Alpha Male
movenpick, im also still deciding between thomson n mt a.. i think i shall decide after going for e tour.. =)
do share your experience after you have went for the tour. just went with my hb last week after the 20wk scanning..have quite good experience with mt a..still deciding..:D

princessmama

norm they have stipulated timing for hospital tours. I went for TMC hospital tour after the scanning too. Nice and exciting. Saw many artistes photos like zoe tay pan ling ling etc who gave birth there too.

Now i m debating between gettin a confinement lady or get a full time maid n my mum comes over to help. my fren suggested both but i dun have tt much money haha

movenpick

Alpha Male
you mean you registered for e tour or you just walked around on your own?
we registered for the tour..it is better to do so as there will an experienced "nurse" to guide you and bring you around and explain to you..and access to places that you can't go in..like delivery ward and wards...and got freebies :D..which is much better than Thomson Medical Center..my view

decollette

Hi All,

I've also just done my detail scanning and all is well with my boy:wong19:..I also wanted to go for Hospital tour and classes at TMC, but didnt cross my mind as have to go back to gynae with report on that day.

Will remember to ask my gynae about the tour for my next visit :) BTW, my boy weighs 490g as stated in the report haha..I thought its considered heavy but gynae say its fine..perhaps on the day of scan I'm already close to 22 weeks..

temari

went for checkup last wednesday, my baby sucking thumb and using his hand to push my stomach. his weight is 300g, feet 3cm..Goten the video scan cd with all the scanned pictures from my gynae. :001_302:

24th going for my detail scan.

mrsmorgan

went for detailed scan last fri n found out that im having a boy! :Dancing_wub:
he's nw ard 17cm n weighs 470g.. he has long legs n arms just like me! im glad to knw that everything else is fine too but was surprised when i was told that he's of a very healthy size! i thought he'll be small since i dont have e habit of eating fruits n drinking milk n all.. n my stomach looks quite small too.. didnt get to see if he's got chubby cheeks cuz he didnt want to show his face.. haha! nw i really cant wait to hold him in my arms.. :wong19:

mrsmorgan

have u ladies started thinking of baby's necessities? like which formula milk u'll be giving, milk bottles, diapers, etc?

temari

have you ladies started thinking of baby's necessities? like which formula milk you'll be giving, milk bottles, diapers, etc?
have, but waiting for baby fair or sales then buy.but seems like dun hv lately..so plan to get those next year.now buy too early, will collect dust at home.-.-

mrsmorgan

have, but waiting for baby fair or sales then buy.but seems like dont have lately..so plan to get those next year.now buy too early, will collect dust at home.-.-
i agree wit u.. plan to start buying in feb.. im also waitin for sales, taka fair especially.. nt sure when's e nxt one though.. right nw im just researching on e prices n quality.. newborn formula damn ex man.. imagine 1 tin can only last for a week n a tin costs $30-$40! dun forget diapers too! haha :err:

Renzie

Had started buying some baby clothes and diapers. When got some sales or discounts then buy. Afraid later tummy too big and get too tired in my third trimester to go shopping heh~ Hope for another baby fair at taka too...

Formula milk, probably will get it later on, just doing research for now.

Had gone for the scan, so far doc says its a gal!~

mrsmorgan

Had started buying some baby clothes and diapers. When got some sales or discounts then buy. Afraid later tummy too big and get too tired in my third trimester to go shopping heh~ Hope for another baby fair at taka too...

Formula milk, probably will get it later on, just doing research for now.

Had gone for the scan, so far doc says its a gal!~
congrats babe! as for me, my mom-in-law will be getting e diapers n formula once my prince is born.. i just need to let her knw e brands.. will be buying stuff like stroller, rocker, bottles, etc, in feb.. =)

Hi everyone,

Hope everything is fine, wish you all a happy holiday season and enjoy all the nice goodies. :)

Littlemoomoo
happy holidays to u n the other mtb too! yes enjoy all e gd food while we can! :Dancing_tongue:

temari

done my detail scan on thurs, everything is normal. he is 500g now. get to see my bb feature in the 4d scan.video and photo given again.:Dancing_wub:next mth gg to do diabetes test and blood tests.

frostylady

hello! I'm new here. expecting my first born. a boy. and he's due 02nd Apr 10! we're pretty excited. :Dancing_tongue:

frostylady

hello! I'm new here. expecting my first born. a boy. and he's due 02nd Apr 10. we're pretty excited. :Dancing_tongue:

frostylady

congrats to u!! :)

actually, during my 16th week scan, my gynae says tt baby seems to be a girl, coz apparently, she can't see anything btwn baby's legs. and we went for a month thinking we were having a bb girl. then during my 20th week detailed scan, i saw baby's *thing!* it was so obvious!!!

it was a pleasant surprise as i had always wanted a boy for my firstborn! although i would love a girl as much!!!!!

whatever it was, as long as baby is healthy and happy, we couldn't be happier. hehe