EDD in December 2009

sufeit0115

Wow so many dec MTB & mummies!! It's great to see the thread "growing" as we go through the journey of motherhood, experiencing each stages of pregnancy (whether is woes & happiness) until we get to welcome the joyful arrival of our little precious one......Let's Jia You together!!

llcyahoo

My EDD is around mid DEC. Anyone here cfm confinement nanny already? very loh so but i wish to settle with one by next wk. Prefer to go thur agency, any idea?

thanks

Ladyminx

My EDD is around mid DEC. Anyone here cfm confinement nanny already? very loh so but i wish to settle with one by next wk. Prefer to go thur agency, any idea?

thanks

Hi llcyahoo, my neighbour gave birth to her firstborn in April and she engaged a confinement lady (CL) through an agent. I have booked my neighbour's CL directly for myself in December since she is so experienced and can cook very well. Haha... I'll PM you the agent's contact number. Hope you can get a reliable and experienced CL.

Summer01

Thks Haffa,
You are right that it's really a long wait... We have made an appointment with Dr Jocelyn on 10 June. Meanwhile, we saw another gynae near our place to get supplement and to do some scan.

Does anybody know the cost of doing the 1st trimester screening? And what is being test? I've heard that Blood Test and Ultra Sound Scanning are part of the screening. But other also mentioned that some fluid sample will be drawn out of the womb. Wondering which is correct.

Regards
JWS

Hello JWS,

I've just past my 1st trimester. Went for Oscar (ultra sound scan) and blood test at Thomson Medical Center when into my 12th weeks (not sure if this is the test you are referring to). Cost $424 (w/o GST) for Oscar (done at 12th week) & Doppler test (to be done at 20th week). For the fluid sample (amniocentesis), it is for those high risk prenancy whereby baby high chance abnormalities (ie Down Syndrome). Consult your gynae for test choices.

cony

Dear Dec Mummies,

It's interesting, has anybody already found out the sex of the future baby?
Moreover, it's interesting, does your "interesting condition" visible by others?

Everybody, have a good mood and feel well! :wong19:

stupidyeye

Dear Dec Mummies,

Moreover, it's interesting, does your "interesting condition" visible by others?

hmmm soon...haha...well will have a scanning next mth...wao...its seem every mummy here edd is lik so happening..haha...

sufeit0115

Dear Dec Mummies,

Just went to see gynae in the morning, she said still cannot see the gender of the baby, have to wait until next month's detailed scanning then will know. But my mum is super kiasu, she has bought many set of clothes & things for baby already:shyxxx:

Just went to see gynae in the morning, she said still cannot see the gender of the baby, have to wait until next month's detailed scanning then will know. But my mum is super kiasu, she has bought many set of clothes & things for baby already:shyxxx:
you're at 15plus weeks right? is it because your baby shy cross the leg? or got open leg but gynae can't decide is boy or girl??

i'm going to see my gynae this saturday, hopefully can find out the gender.

sufeit0115

you're at 15plus weeks right? is it because your baby shy cross the leg? or got open leg but gynae can't decide is boy or girl??

i'm going to see my gynae this saturday, hopefully can find out the gender.
Yup i am 15 weeks plus....my baby is lying on the back when saw from the ultrasound & leg is kicking non stop (so i am not sure whether can see)....then i asked gynae, she said not very visible. I feel my gynae is those more reserved & cautious type so that's why she didn't reveal the gender & asked me to wait for next month's detailed scanning to find out.

I hope you can find out the gender this saturday, you must be very looking forward to it!! So far what is your gut feel? :tlaugh:Do update us ya!!

cony

hmmm soon...haha...well will have a scanning next month...wao...its seem every mummy here edd is lik so happening..haha...
stupidyeye, it seams, you're right :) Now it's the second trimester, they say it's the best time of pregnancy.

Yes, HoneyLicious, please, update us about the saturday results without fail))

sufeit0115, I'm on 15 weeks plus as well, do you feel baby's moving? I still don't feel anything :(

sufeit0115

stupidyeye, it seams, you're right :) Now it's the second trimester, they say it's the best time of pregnancy.

sufeit0115, I'm on 15 weeks plus as well, do you feel baby's moving? I still dont't feel anything :(
Hi cony, i also cannot feel anything, but sometimes i can feel the stomach is stretching that's all....very excited to know how is feel like first "kick". From the ultrasound baby is kicking, but i cannot feel anything....:shyxxx:

When is your EDD? Mine is 4 Dec..hehe

Yup i am 15 weeks plus....my baby is lying on the back when saw from the ultrasound & leg is kicking non stop (so i am not sure whether can see)....then i asked gynae, she said not very visible. I feel my gynae is those more reserved & cautious type so that's why she didn't reveal the gender & asked me to wait for next month's detailed scanning to find out.

I hope you can find out the gender this saturday, you must be very looking forward to it!! So far what is your gut feel? :tlaugh:Do update us ya!!

maybe your baby kicking covers 'that' part.. hehe
i will definitely let you all know if i managed to find out, will tell baby to open leg big big the night before, haha..

sufeit0115, I'm on 15 weeks plus as well, do you feel baby's moving? I still dont't feel anything :(

do you feel better in this second trimester? because sadly i'm still having bad morning sickness:07:

sufeit0115

maybe your baby kicking covers 'that' part.. hehe
i will definitely let you all know if i managed to find out, will tell baby to open leg big big the night before, haha..
Wow so many mummies 15 weeks plus.....yup could be baby kicking that's why cannot see.....baby even turn its head to look at me face to face :wong19:. Some mums in the forum know the gender as early as 12 weeks, well guess really depend on whether baby cooperates & open leg.....:tlaugh:Wish you good luck & update us ya!!:001_302: