EDD in MAR 2010

canisque

YUP I HAD MINE PACKED EARLY JAN.. BUT HAD THIS HABIT OF RECHECKING IN CASE I FORGOT SOMETHING... HEHE.. EVEN MY BABY BONUS FORM HAD ALREADY FILLED IN..... SO THAT HUBBY DOESNT HAVE TO FILLED IT IN LAST MIN WHEN IM ADMITTED.. :)
where to get the baby bonus form?

jean1986

which hospital are u going? when u register for admission, there will be a baby bonus envelope for you to fill in and all.

angelwendy

Hi mar mummies,

CNY was good, enjoying myself very much... :)

I been having regular BH contractions now, so very emoz :-(...trying to deal with the uneasiness. Wonder if mar mummies had BH now? My friend told me the pain will be 10 times more...dont know can tahan alot when the real contractions happen? My next chk up will be next tues, hope baby are engage by then.

Yup i start having BH for quite a while now.... but now is more painful when it comes... u just relax.. maybe walk around or change position.. take a warm bath will help too... hee.... don't worry when the big day comes.. we will be much stronger also....

canisque

Yup i start having BH for quite a while now.... but now is more painful when it comes... u just relax.. maybe walk around or change position.. take a warm bath will help too... hee.... don't worry when the big day comes.. we will be much stronger also....
i wonder how that BH feels. can you describe it?

Hi mar mummies,

CNY was good, enjoying myself very much... :)

I been having regular BH contractions now, so very emoz :-(...trying to deal with the uneasiness. Wonder if mar mummies had BH now? My friend told me the pain will be 10 times more...dont know can tahan alot when the real contractions happen? My next chk up will be next tues, hope baby are engage by then.

hi lingerbell... me too having BH contractions... yup its true when the actual labour contractions pain come, its gonna be much painful than BH. when labour pain comes, there will be times when u cant even stand up properly and had to be on all fours especially if the "bearing down" (u feel like wanna push) comes along.... thats what happen to me during my 2nd labour :))
it was an experience not to be forgotten!!
:)
good luck to us all....
take care

i wonder how that BH feels. can you describe it?

hi canisque, its a less painful contractions.. some can do their regular routines without even noticing it.. its the tightening of yr belly for a moment then it relaxes again... some felt it like cramps...it usually doesnt last long though.. the real contractions is more painful....

yup packed. i thought my bag is just so bulky looking thanks to the packets of pads. how many do you guys bring?
hehe im bringing a whole pack.. but im sure we wont need so many as its gonna be a 2 to 3 days stay. just to be comfortable cos the bleeding will be a lot after labour... and its gonna last for almost 3 weeks to a month..... i hate that period :(

Yup yup now counting down... but just that when fever comes... i feel so sian...& also cause of the flu my whole bodyache.. i also dont't dare to take too much panadol from doc cause i scare it will affect the contraction.... :embarrassed: so confuse also... anyway my coming checkup is tomorrow... so see what my gynae say...

hehe me too... the last time when i was sick, i was also scared of taking the medicines even though the doc prescribed it.. even tahan from taking it and finally recover naturally... i guess we mummies are so paranoid in case anything happens to baby... but if its really bad, i guess taking it is better..

chocbuzz

yup packed. i thought my bag is just so bulky looking thanks to the packets of pads. how many do you guys bring?
I only bought a pack of 10 pads... enough for hospital stay??

I wished there were more maternity pads with wings... other than those from mothercare, i dont see any... :nah:

nsync_su

Any mommy here suffering from SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) where you feel pain at the pelvis area that affects you when you move (walk, sit, turn in bed)?
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walking and standing up from a chair is sooooo much difficult for me. Sooo painful. Walking so slow now, to avoid much pains. Lying down on my side too long hurts too!! If i move too fast or immediately, i feel like my bones gonna crack.

Btw, my edd is 9th april but high possibilities it'll be late march.

angelwendy

I only bought a pack of 10 pads... enough for hospital stay??

I wished there were more maternity pads with wings... other than those from mothercare, i dont see any... :nah:

i just buy normal pads... but longer... 35cm... hee... cause i dont like maternity pads.. so big & also most come in string one... i will bring one big pack to hospital cause i might change very often....

angelwendy

Hi all March Mummy... a small update on my check up today... :001_302: Doc Tham finally check my cervix... he say is soften... but not dilated yet... baby weight about 3.4kg plus... i already planned my induce on next fri... meaning 26 Feb.... 2 am will admit to KKH.... :Dancing_wub: