EDD in MAR 2010

angelwendy

b1 ward provide towels. but i still pack my own towel. hehe

oh that time i dreamt my colleague pregnant, n then the next morning i called her she said she just found out she is expecting!

Haha.. that time one of my frenz came visit me at work.. then i ask him when he is planning 2nd child?? i say maybe now have?? then he next day call me up & say his wife is expecting....:err:

kinberuri

Happy CNY to all March Mummies.
Have an awesome Tiger year while awaiting for our Tiger baobei to arrive.

Hugs all~

YUP I HAD MINE PACKED EARLY JAN.. BUT HAD THIS HABIT OF RECHECKING IN CASE I FORGOT SOMETHING... HEHE.. EVEN MY BABY BONUS FORM HAD ALREADY FILLED IN..... SO THAT HUBBY DOESNT HAVE TO FILLED IT IN LAST MIN WHEN IM ADMITTED.. :)

Yup i already get it ready....:001_302: cause anytime might need it now.. so you better pack now...:001_302:

chocbuzz

Happy Lunar New Year to us all! May the year of tiger brings us lotsa joy, happiness, good health, and a lovely baby! :001_302:
Gong Xi Fa Cai! :Dancing_wub:

angelwendy

Happy new year to all March Mummy... =) may all of u enjoy this new year & also Happy Vday... Hee... Huat ar....

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all march mummies! May all blessed with smooth delivery, healthy and cute little golden tigger bbs :wong19:

Hugs:tlaugh:

angelwendy

Hi all March Mummy... how is everyone?? & how was ur new year?? Me have been eating too much CNY things & also drink too much soft drink... so now having cough.....:embarrassed:

jean1986

Happy CNY everyone!!!

Been having alot of sweet drinsk past few days too.. but not soft drinks. everywhere i go for visiting, it's chrysanthemum tea! im so sick of it now.

chocbuzz

Hi everyone! Hope u mummies had a enjoyable CNY. I guess eating CNY goodies is inevitable..... I had my share of cookies and drinks too....:001_302:

March is coming!! :elvis:

angelwendy

Hi everyone! Hope you mummies had a enjoyable CNY. I guess eating CNY goodies is inevitable..... I had my share of cookies and drinks too....:001_302:

March is coming!! :elvis:

Hee i also have my share.. thats y i'm sick now.... :embarrassed:

kinberuri

Hi All Mummies,

Hope all of you did enjoy the holiday and of cos mummies who are not well, do take care and speedy recovery. :)

Anyway, just a little update. There is a slight change in my edd le after my check up yesterday.

:)

angelwendy

Hi angelwendy,
You must take good care.since our edd is coming.im now put on weight a lot.how bout you angel.i:nah:m very very worry,how can i loose weight after birth.

me put on about 8.5kg now... but have been putting a lot of weight also cause i have been taking lots of supper & eat alot too... even drink lots of full cream milk.... :err: but i going to do my post natal massage after birth.. hope it helps...

angelwendy

hi angelwendy... you better take good care of yrself cos you r almost due soon... take good rest cos once baby's born, there's a whole new life n chapter awaiting... :)

Yup yup now counting down... but just that when fever comes... i feel so sian...& also cause of the flu my whole bodyache.. i also don't dare to take too much panadol from doc cause i scare it will affect the contraction.... :embarrassed: so confuse also... anyway my coming checkup is tmr... so see wat my gynae say...

angelwendy

Hi All Mummies,

Hope all of you did enjoy the holiday and of cos mummies who are not well, do take care and speedy recovery. :)

Anyway, just a little update. There is a slight change in my edd after my check up yesterday.

Gal JIA YOU YA... u r a strong mama... so don't worry k....:Dancing_wub:

Yup yup now counting down... but just that when fever comes... i feel so sian...& also cause of the flu my whole bodyache.. i also dont't dare to take too much panadol from doc cause i scare it will affect the contraction.... :embarrassed: so confuse also... anyway my coming checkup is tomorrow... so see what my gynae say...
Oh angelwendy, pls take care of yrself...being sick during preggy is suffering worst still if it happen during confinement, hope u get well soon. :Dancing_tongue:

Hi All Mummies,

Anyway, just a little update. There is a slight change in my edd after my check up yesterday.

When is yr change in edd latr or earlier?

Last edited:
Hi mar mummies,

CNY was good, enjoying myself very much... :)

I been having regular BH contractions now, so very emoz :-(...trying to deal with the uneasiness. Wonder if mar mummies had BH nw? My fren told me the pain will be 10 times more...dunno can tahan alot when the real contractions happen? My next chk up will be next tues, hope bb are engage by then.