EDD in MAR 2010

nsync_su

Hi all March Mummy... a small update on my check up today... :001_302: Doc Tham finally check my cervix... he say is soften... but not dilated yet... baby weight about 3.4kg plus... i already planned my induce on next fri... meaning 26 Feb.... 2 am will admit to Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... :Dancing_wub:
Awwwww... all the best and be strong!! :D

jean1986

angelwendy: wow, ur bb is of good weight now.

i'm now almost 38 weeks and i start to have stretch marks and swelling! omg.

angelwendy

angelwendy: wow, your baby is of good weight now.

i'm now almost 38 weeks and i start to have stretch marks and swelling! omg.

hee... thanks... i already give up on my stretch mark problem liao... so i now just leave it... hee... as for swelling.. ask ur hubby massage for u....:001_302:

yup packed. i thought my bag is just so bulky looking thanks to the packets of pads. how many do you guys bring?
My bag is bulky too, i just packed what is necessary. Btw, I only packs 02 pkts of pads as hospital will be supplying of maternity pads too. The unused ones can bring back home.

Any mommy here suffering from SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) where you feel pain at the pelvis area that affects you when you move (walk, sit, turn in bed)?
So far I had not experience that, when did it usually occur? 3rd tri only?

Me too!! been dreaming a lot since pregnant... !:err:
I wish I can dreamt like all of you...

Hi all March Mummy... a small update on my check up today... :001_302: Doc Tham finally check my cervix... he say is soften... but not dilated yet... baby weight about 3.4kg plus... i already planned my induce on next fri... meaning 26 Feb.... 2 am will admit to Kandang Kerbau Hospital.... :Dancing_wub:
Good luck! angelwendy, so happy for you. In a few days times, you r officially mummy alrdy. Have a smooth delivery, await for your good news sn :Dancing_wub: Pls update us soon on yr birth experience okie :001_302:

chocbuzz

Angelwendy!! All the best! Jiayou! :Dancing_tongue:

angelwendy

Thanks Lingerbell & Chocbuzz.... :001_302::001_302: now is time for me to prepare & do some last checking....

canisque

hehe im bringing a whole pack.. but im sure we wont need so many as its gonna be a 2 to 3 days stay. just to be comfortable cos the bleeding will be a lot after labour... and its gonna last for almost 3 weeks to a month..... i hate that period :(
How many pads in a pack for yours? There's a few brands.

canisque

I only bought a pack of 10 pads... enough for hospital stay??

I wished there were more maternity pads with wings... other than those from mothercare, i dont see any... :nah:
Mothercare pad packet says recommended 12 pads per day. So will need at least 24 for 2 days of hospital stay.
Lingerbell, I wonder if TMC will charge for pads too or all inclusive. I bought the night ones 35cm and also mothercare 12 pads, they say mothercare ones are softer n more cushiony for the wound rather than the normal menses ones.

canisque

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walking and standing up from a chair is sooooo much difficult for me. Sooo painful. Walking so slow now, to avoid much pains. Lying down on my side too long hurts too!! If i move too fast or immediately, i feel like my bones gonna crack.

Btw, my edd is 9th april but high possibilities it'll be late march.
Yah same! Same! So pain!! I'm depressed over this.

canisque

Hi all March Mummy... a small update on my check up today... :001_302: Doc Tham finally check my cervix... he say is soften... but not dilated yet... baby weight about 3.4kg plus... i already planned my induce on next fri... meaning 26 Feb.... 2 am will admit to KKH.... :Dancing_wub:
all the best and do update us!

Mothercare pad packet says recommended 12 pads per day. So will need at least 24 for 2 days of hospital stay.
Lingerbell, I wonder if Thomson Medical Center will charge for pads too or all inclusive. I bought the night ones 35cm and also mothercare 12 pads, they say mothercare ones are softer n more cushiony for the wound rather than the normal menses ones.
I dunno about tmc but kk maternity pads is alrdy charged into my package. Btw, I goin to buy the maternity pads at kiddy palace cos the ones supply at kk is string type very troublesome.

serendipity

chocbuzz, kotex has maternity pads with wings. pink color packaging with a calla lily in front. pack of 10. can get it cheap from msia. locally sells S$6 but msia sells S$2.50 after conversion! my friends tell me they use up 6-8 pieces in the first day.

lingerbell, for mt A, the package includes first pack of maternity loops. subsequent ones are chargeable!!! $$$.

angelwendy, take care! the second amongst us after sharonk right?

angelwendy

chocbuzz, kotex has maternity pads with wings. pink color packaging with a calla lily in front. pack of 10. can get it cheap from msia. locally sells S$6 but msia sells S$2.50 after conversion! my friends tell me they use up 6-8 pieces in the first day.

lingerbell, for mt A, the package includes first pack of maternity loops. subsequent ones are chargeable!!! $$$.

angelwendy, take care! the second amongst us after sharonk right?

yuo im the second... sharonk is the first one... hee...:001_302:

How many pads in a pack for yours? There's a few brands.
hi canisque, im using the normal brand pads, SOFY. its the brand that i always use during my period.. its the cottony ones with wings.. they do have the longer ones of up to 35cm for night and heavy flows.. so im bringing the 28 packs to hospital.. just to be very,very,very comfortable :D

HI ANGELWENDY... FINALLY... IN FEW DAYS TIME...YR BUNDLE OF JOY IS HERE... GD LUCK DEAR.. BE STRONG ALL OF OUR PRAYERS WITH U... DONT FORGET TO UPDATE ALL OF US ALRIGHT AFTER YR BIRTH.. WLD LOVE TO SEE BABY'S PIC TOO HEEHE...

angelwendy

HI ANGELWENDY... FINALLY... IN FEW DAYS TIME...YR BUNDLE OF JOY IS HERE... good LUCK DEAR.. BE STRONG ALL OF OUR PRAYERS WITH you... DONT FORGET TO UPDATE ALL OF US ALRIGHT AFTER YR BIRTH.. WLD LOVE TO SEE BABY'S PIC TOO HEEHE...

Hee..:001_302: thanks princesses... will update soon... haven been resting alot... cause of my flu & sore throat... is very bad..... so pain.. hope i will get better by Fri...