EDD in MAR 2010

angelwendy

Hi Mommies, been reading your Forum for passed few weeks :001_302:. Because you're 2 months before me:001_302:. Congratulation!!
for thoes that passed the detail scan and able to know the baby's gender. I'm still a long way to worry... Down Syndrome Test (may be high risk because of my age..34), Detail Scan (baby health or not)... still long way :embarrassed:.
Hi Luckyone.... Don't worry too much ok?? cause if not u r stressing urself ya.... alot of ppl also pregnant at age of 30 plus.. but still have healthy baby.. so not to worry.... is it ur first??:001_302:

Luckyone

Um.. no 1st one actually. I had miscarried this End May. Baby heartbeat stopped around 10 -11 weeks. So quite worry, now I'm 12 weeks. My gynae booked my appointment every 4 weeks since week 7 but I feel not secure so change my appointment to every 2, 3 weeks instead. I going to see my gynae this saturday before my Down Syndrome Test. I think every MTB will be quite worry before you can feel the baby's movement right. Yeap I will try to relax.. :001_302:.

Last edited:

angelwendy

Um.. no 1st one actually. I had miscarried this End May. Baby heartbeat stopped around 10 -11 weeks. So quite worry, now I'm 12 weeks. My gynae booked my appointment every 4 weeks since week 7 but I feel not secure so change my appointment to every 2, 3 weeks instead. I going to see my gynae this saturday before my Down Syndrome Test. I think every MTB will be quite worry before you can feel the baby's movement right. Yeap I will try to relax.. :001_302:.

i'm sorry for ur lost....Is ok to worry... but not over worry k.... yup i worry alot too when i haven feel baby moving... but now ok liao... i tell myself as long as no bleeding... everything should be ok:001_302:

Luckyone

i'm sorry for your lost....Is ok to worry... but not over worry k.... yup i worry alot too when i have not feel baby moving... but now ok ... i tell myself as long as no bleeding... everything should be ok:001_302:
Ya Loh, Ya Loh MUST be positive eought:001_302:. angelwendy, do you know after detail scan, what else scan or test need to do? Also want to check with you, will you take the H1N1 vaccine? I planing to take but not now, maybe 2 months later (a bit kai si). Have you started "胎教" you baby? I started listern to classical music and read bedtime story to my baby:001_302:. I have read your blodg. Me also like the pair of shoes, so lovely..

Last edited:

angelwendy

Ya Loh, Ya Loh MUST be positive eought:001_302:. angelwendy, do you know after detail scan, what else scan or test need to do? Also want to check with you, will you take the H1N1 vaccine? I planing to take but not now, maybe 2 months later (a bit kai si). Have you started "胎教" you baby? I started listern to classical music and read bedtime story to my baby:001_302:. I have read your blodg. Me also like the pair of shoes, so lovely..
Hee thanks for reading my blog... my last check up is detal check.. so next one will be Oral Glucose Test... Is check ur sugar level... nope i never take H1N1 Vaccine... if u wanna take also can... before u take better ask doctor first... hee... i haven start singing or reading to my baby lei... hee... maybe will go buy CD... play for him to hear... actually is good to start as early as u.... hee... can show that u r a caring mummy.....

Luckyone

Hee thanks for reading my blog... my last check up is detal check.. so next one will be Oral Glucose Test... Is check your sugar level... nope i never take H1N1 Vaccine... if you wanna take also can... before you take better ask doctor first... hee... i have not start singing or reading to my baby lei... hee... maybe will go buy CD... play for him to hear... actually is good to start as early as you.... hee... can show that you are a caring mummy.....
Oh you can get nice english songs and classical music from Propulars Book Store. I also bought Mickey Mouse story books there. CD about 19.90. I'm a bit Kai Su type mama :001_302:.I even bought baby sign book and start to learn baby sign (also asked my husband learn):001_302:.

chocbuzz

Hi all March mummy have you done your shopping for your baby?? & what did you buy.... can share share....:001_302:
Hi MTBs,

My colleague recommended me this website, and i thought the baby clothes are quite sweet... so thought i'll just share with you ladies

http://www.gymboree.com

Note prices quoted are in US$$, so multiply by abt 1.5 times. Check out the sales items. cheaper.. :001_302: and also there's 30% off now...

sharonk

Hi MTBs,

My colleague recommended me this website, and i thought the baby clothes are quite sweet... so thought i'll just share with you ladies

Cookie Disabled Error

Note prices quoted are in US$$, so multiply by about 1.5 times. Check out the sales items. cheaper.. :001_302: and also there's 30% off now...
~~~====~~~~===~~~~~===~~~~~~~=====~~~~====~~~~~~
Hello March mummies to be,

Kindly anyone advise of the following:

Milk bottles - Tommee Tippee OR Avent OR Medela (which 1 reduce the colic)
Breast Pump - Medela OR Avent (which 1 is better & quieter?) (manual or electric?)

Diapers: Pampers OR Niaper OR huggies OR dryers (which is more suitable for newborn)

Formula (Just in case my breastmilk supply doesnt meet her demand):
Nan 1 OR Similac OR (please recommend)

THAnks in advance!!! :)

Cheers~~~

fiza

Hee thanks for reading my blog... my last check up is detal check.. so next one will be Oral Glucose Test... Is check your sugar level... nope i never take H1N1 Vaccine... if you wanna take also can... before you take better ask doctor first... hee... i have not start singing or reading to my baby lei... hee... maybe will go buy CD... play for him to hear... actually is good to start as early as you.... hee... can show that you are a caring mummy.....
So.. your check-up for the glucose test is by oral? Not draw blood? I had mine taken during my 21 weeks.. The dr draw blood for 2 tubes. He said one is to check for sugar and the other one is for AIDS which he said was compulsory in Singapore. Did anyone have the same test taken?

So.. your check-up for the glucose test is by oral? Not draw blood? I had mine taken during my 21 weeks.. The dr draw blood for 2 tubes. He said one is to check for sugar and the other one is for AIDS which he said was compulsory in Singapore. Did anyone have the same test taken?
i remember when i was pregnant with my 1st child.. it was taken orally....
2nd pregnancy none at all.... for blood test same 2 tubes.... yup aids test is compulsory here..... its gd to know too i think...

angelwendy

I think oral test is... they will draw a tube of blood first... then after that.. let u drink something very very sweet.... after 2 hrs... they will draw a tube of blood again....yup this oral test is for the sugar level... for the AIDS... my doc didnt ask me to test:err:.. maybe in later week...