EDD in MAR 2010

angelwendy

heh the thread is sounding more and more excitin! hee...i joined the april thread but has been following the march thread cos my baby might come out earlier since mine is really the begining of april...

I am going for the thomoson parentcraft lessons in jan on tue at amk hub...wonder if anyone is going the same time..=D

Hi welcome... nope i'm not going any classes...:001_302:

terasey

heh the thread is sounding more and more excitin! hee...i joined the april thread but has been following the march thread cos my baby might come out earlier since mine is really the begining of april...

I am going for the thomoson parentcraft lessons in jan on tue at amk hub...wonder if anyone is going the same time..=D
hi princessmama, i am trying to book the classes now. but cant seem to get anyone on the phone.62514090 Sharon. is it only available in amk? Must choose exactly which weekday? like fixed tue for u?

terasey

Hi terasey, no worries. still got time for antenatal class. Am only beginning my class in early Jan in Mt A cos Dec was fully booked.. :err:
Btw, your EDD is 3 days away from mine!.... :001_302:
Hey Chocbuzz, thanks~ yeah the lady said she is worried that i might deliver early.. :)

ooo so your is 28? or 22? of march?

Poll
1) Lingerbell Boy
2 Angelwendy Boy
3) Chocbuzz Girl
4) Princesses boy
5) Serendipity boy
6) sharonk Girl
7) cloudhoney Girl
8) Fiza Girl
9) rains girl
10) canisque boy
11) jasintha boy

chocbuzz

Poll
1) Lingerbell Boy
2 Angelwendy Boy
3) Chocbuzz Girl
4) Princesses boy
5) Serendipity boy
6) sharonk Girl
7) cloudhoney Girl
8) Fiza Girl
9) rains girl
10) canisque boy
11) jasintha boy
12) terasey girl

6 boys vs 6 gals..!!... :001_302:

i am seein assoc prof H C Han at Kandang Kerbau Hospital....edd 08/03/2010

hello mummies.... been missing for awhile. busy preparing for my childrens' school stuffs... anyway update on myself.. i had my check up 2 days ago. had a scan and im so happy to know my baby's weight.. 1.47kg
during the scan, baby was moving about all the time... the sonographer pointed out that my baby's cheeks are chubby and indeed i saw his chubby cheeks so visibly, obviously chubby looking from the outline of the cheeks... doc says everything is fine and i'll be seeing the doc in a mths time... which is end of the mth. oh ya this time round saw his "male thing" so clearly hehe... am so excited already .. its a start of a new year, and im very looking forward to march :D

WISHING ALL MUMMIES HAPPY NEW YEAR..
MAY 2010 WILL BE A BLESSING FOR ALL FOR US..
TAKE CARE ALL....

sharonk

hello mummies.... been missing for awhile. busy preparing for my childrens' school stuffs... anyway update on myself.. i had my check up 2 days ago. had a scan and im so happy to know my baby's weight.. 1.47kg
during the scan, baby was moving about all the time... the sonographer pointed out that my baby's cheeks are chubby and indeed i saw his chubby cheeks so visibly, obviously chubby looking from the outline of the cheeks... doc says everything is fine and i'll be seeing the doc in a mths time... which is end of the month. oh ya this time round saw his "male thing" so clearly hehe... am so excited already .. its a start of a new year, and im very looking forward to march :D

WISHING ALL MUMMIES HAPPY NEW YEAR..
MAY 2010 WILL BE A BLESSING FOR ALL FOR US..
TAKE CARE ALL....

Happy New Year to all March Mummies-to-be.
EDD is getting nearer & nearer; energy level dropped so much when hit the 3rd milestone. :nah:

angelwendy

Happy New Year to all March Mummies-to-be.
EDD is getting nearer & nearer; energy level dropped so much when hit the 3rd milestone. :nah:
Yup me too.. getting really tired sometimes... & also cannot sit or walk for too long....