EDD in Sept 2011

Your gynae didn't prescribe stool softener after delivering your baby? I was given my first dose of it at the hospital immediately after birth, and the nurses continued to bring the medication several times a day. Really necessary to take otherwise if constipated and strained to poo may cause the episiotomy stitches to tear... The stool softener really helps you to go easily. I'm so ks I took everyday for the entire month, heh...

If your gynae still doesn't prescribe, you can buy from pharmacy on your own. IIRC, its called Laxarol.

In fact i think for those who deliver at KK its given as a matter of course... cos confinement food etc can be heaty and some ppl are not allowed to drink water and so on.
have... but it doesn't help at least on me=( well.. cos the stitches is very very near my asshole.. mayb thats y i dun dare to gek.=(

Um 1st baby usually come pretty late - very near EDD. Don't need to pack so early?

My gynae has been checking my cervix since 28 weeks, still tightly closed even for 2nd baby, so I won't bother packing until much much later...
hahahah i packed my bag only like when i m 37 weeks on.... =D

hi why must take coconut?
er.... the exact reason not very sure... but they say will help in bb jaundice. cos newborn tend to have jaundice, depend on serious or not... so.. coconut helps/ prevent serious jaundice... also... bb is more clean when delivering....

fionng88

er.... the exact reason not very sure... but they say will help in bb jaundice. cos newborn tend to have jaundice, depend on serious or not... so.. coconut helps/ prevent serious jaundice... also... bb is more clean when delivering....
okok Thanks and noted. i will start drinking too. =D

fionng88

Hi all, any mummies taking early maternity leave start from next month? Any planning what to do during the leave? :bunsure: actually wanted to work part time to earn extra, hubby scare im too tired. cause recently keep falling sick. He want me to stay at home and rest till i give birth. But i dont know what to do at home. :tno:

Hi all, any mummies taking early maternity leave start from next month? Any planning what to do during the leave? :bunsure: actually wanted to work part time to earn extra, hubby scare im too tired. cause recently keep falling sick. He want me to stay at home and rest till i give birth. But i dont know what to do at home. :tno:
hmmmm... no i will not take it so early.... yes... recently... getting more n more tired... really feel like taking leave to rest at hm... but... at bit wasted... take leave le at hm also do nth... shopping also too tired.... so i will jus endure till sept... jus when i about the deliver then take my leave. like tt i can take a longer period of time=D

fionng88

start on the mayb 33 weeks on... not too early.... i think no good for bb if start early=)
ok that means can only start at the last week of this month... time flies! suddenly so scare of giving birth le. worry about the shitting part after birth etc. sound so scary to me...

ok that means can only start at the last week of this month... time flies! suddenly so scare of giving birth le. worry about the shitting part after birth etc. sound so scary to me...
hahhahaahh... its an experience...=) when u see ur bb... u will feel less pain.... =)dun worry... bb will overcome ur pain n fear.=D

Carisella

I've been taking coconut already. Have u guys packed the hospital bag?
now i know what i forgot to do yesterday.. pack the hospital bag =_="

start on the mayb 33 weeks on... not too early.... i think no good for bb if start early=)
I on off drink coconut juice and eat bird nest liao.. my baby kicks hard after i drink coconut.. and got the rumble feeling when i eat bird nest.. (kick hard means like, rumble means yucks - cos i eat chocolate, she kick very hard too :D )

fionng88

hmmmm... no i will not take it so early.... yes... recently... getting more n more tired... really feel like taking leave to rest at hm... but... at bit wasted... take leave le at hm also do nth... shopping also too tired.... so i will jus endure till sept... jus when i about the deliver then take my leave. like tt i can take a longer period of time=D
i wish i can endure but i jus cant wait to leave this company. telesales is boring and even worse when your best friends is no more here. Stress by sales number everyday, so i rather stay at home.

i have asthma, i cant take mrt to work, i will get breathless easily. therefore i need to wake up 5.30am with my hubby in order for him to send me to my mother hse before he go work. cause at my mother hse there got direct shuttle bus to dhouby ghaut. and its $4 per trip. i feel so expensive lo.

First need to wake up early, secondly is so expensive. =(

Carisella

hahhahaahh... its an experience...=) when u see ur bb... u will feel less pain.... =)dun worry... bb will overcome ur pain n fear.=D
after maternity leave, i still got one more semester of school to return to :( hubby very evil.. he just told me, when i go to sch and baby ask where is mama, he'll tell baby.. mama don't want u already :( sho sad

after maternity leave, i still got one more semester of school to return to :( hubby very evil.. he just told me, when i go to sch and baby ask where is mama, he'll tell baby.. mama don't want u already :( sho sad
hahahahah... where u studying? i actually wana i delivered my first girl de... but now down with another one... now duno to study anot... scare i nv give my daughter enuff attention=(

now i know what i forgot to do yesterday.. pack the hospital bag =_="

I on off drink coconut juice and eat bird nest liao.. my baby kicks hard after i drink coconut.. and got the rumble feeling when i eat bird nest.. (kick hard means like, rumble means yucks - cos i eat chocolate, she kick very hard too :D )
my MIL dun allow me to drink coconut... but i got tke bird nest n the xue ge.. duno wats that in eng... =)

i wish i can endure but i jus cant wait to leave this company. telesales is boring and even worse when your best friends is no more here. Stress by sales number everyday, so i rather stay at home.

i have asthma, i cant take mrt to work, i will get breathless easily. therefore i need to wake up 5.30am with my hubby in order for him to send me to my mother hse before he go work. cause at my mother hse there got direct shuttle bus to dhouby ghaut. and its $4 per trip. i feel so expensive lo.

First need to wake up early, secondly is so expensive. =(
mayb for ur case... u can consider taking early leave to rest at hm nor=) cos i will be shifting hse after my confinement... thats y i need leave after delifvery to sort things out and to packed my new hm=) cannot take early=(

Carisella

hahahahah... where u studying? i actually wana i delivered my first girl de... but now down with another one... now duno to study anot... scare i nv give my daughter enuff attention=(
At PSB Academy.. I thinking to further my studies after that, lol.. and my hubby say, baby bunny how.. i tell him, throw one side =x give ah gong ah ma look after since both side "snatching" over who to look after.. let them snatch, don't want to entertain :p

my MIL dun allow me to drink coconut... but i got tke bird nest n the xue ge.. duno wats that in eng... =)
No MIL to bother :p xue ge is hashima? the frog innates?

my last day is 10th August.. so no difference to me..
will take time to clean up the room for baby and pack the stuff properly and hope she will like her room.. we painted green as we didnt know will have gal or boy haha green netural...

think i will keep myself very busy.... :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

chocolate melts? sounds nice.. feel like trying it during lunch!:shyxxx:'
there goes my weight watching lol.... sigh... what the gyne will say to me this time round....