EDD in Sept 2011

yah lor.... did u see the Charles & Keith sale?? sooooo many nice heels on sale! but cannot buy... size now totally different. wanna buy for after birth scared wrong size. :-(
wait... dun buy now.. sure wasted.. next time sure got nicer design at a cheaper rate de=D

Carisella

O.O e difference in doctor's charges mayb? think her doc charge $600 for delivery if i didn't rmb wrongly. mine charging $800 for normal delivery.. =x
ya.. different doctors charged differently..

I'm kinda pissed off with my gynae.. keep pushing me to go for C-Sect..
I'm like, HELLO! you say baby underweight, now u want me to go C-sect at 37 weeks reason given is cos I'M DIABETIC.. zomg.. i was told by my diabetic doctor that if baby too big, preeclampsia will need c-sect..
Then i got ask, if i control and baby weight normal? no other complications.. he said, i can give birth naturally.

Then when my gynae tell me i have to C-sect, he ish face black black those kind of very disappointed look like "how come baby weight so good" those kind of expression.. really very pissed off..

ChocoBaby

wait... dun buy now.. sure wasted.. next time sure got nicer design at a cheaper rate de=D
yah, must tahan... im just addicted to sales. ahahahaha.... cant wait to put on non-maternity clothes, jeans, heels & be pretty. now most of the time i cant be bothered. just wanna wear something cooling....

so how many of us pack hospital bag already? i know carisella baby clothes wash already right?

I'm like, HELLO! you say baby underweight, now u want me to go C-sect at 37 weeks reason given is cos I'M DIABETIC.. zomg.. i was told by my diabetic doctor that if baby too big, preeclampsia will need c-sect..
Then i got ask, if i control and baby weight normal? no other complications.. he said, i can give birth naturally.

Then when my gynae tell me i have to C-sect, he ish face black black those kind of very disappointed look like "how come baby weight so good" those kind of expression.. really very pissed off..
he wana earn more money... shit your gynae! cos if u go for c section he can charge u more ma... like ALOT MORE i think... isn't C sect more difficult to recover for diabetic patients?!

ChocoBaby

dont let him force u into doing something u dont want to.... unless really really no choice but to c-sect.

yah, must tahan... im just addicted to sales. ahahahaha.... cant wait to put on non-maternity clothes, jeans, heels & be pretty. now most of the time i cant be bothered. just wanna wear something cooling....

so how many of us pack hospital bag already? i know carisella baby clothes wash already right?

heheheh will packed on the 37th week... =) after giving birth will breastfeed my bb all the way till i lose all weight.. so that i can go shopping for new apparels n stuff...! I CANT WAIT.... now i look so ugly, hagard... like an aunty... sometimes when i look into the mirror i will scare myself... LOLS

Carisella

he wana earn more money... shit your gynae! cos if u go for c section he can charge u more ma... like ALOT MORE i think... isn't C sect more difficult to recover for diabetic patients?!
Exactly!! his norm delivery is 1.1 then his C-sect is 1.6!! got wound will be more difficult for me to recover and imagine even after delivery, have to take insulin cos still breastfeeding.. really damn pek chek..

dont let him force u into doing something u dont want to.... unless really really no choice but to c-sect.
Ya!! I told my hubby already, he also very angry, that time go check up hubby not with me..
That time baby "overweight" u can seee the gynae face LIGHT UP!! He damn happy baby overweight lo!! now baby weight under, his face black black.. obviously as a mom to be, i want the best for my baby.. Not as if i want to purposely harm my child right!?

I confirm won't let him c-sect or induce without a VALID medical reason to do so. So outrageous.. wanna change gynae but feel a bit too late liao.. and plus already paid for the package le.. :(

Exactly!! his norm delivery is 1.1 then his C-sect is 1.6!! got wound will be more difficult for me to recover and imagine even after delivery, have to take insulin cos still breastfeeding.. really damn pek chek..

Ya!! I told my hubby already, he also very angry, that time go check up hubby not with me..
That time baby "overweight" u can seee the gynae face LIGHT UP!! He damn happy baby overweight lo!! now baby weight under, his face black black.. obviously as a mom to be, i want the best for my baby.. Not as if i want to purposely harm my child right!?

I confirm won't let him c-sect or induce without a VALID medical reason to do so. So outrageous.. wanna change gynae but feel a bit too late liao.. and plus already paid for the package le.. :(
dun care abt him... insist on natural birth unless otherwise.(bo bian have to c sect then c sect.)

ChocoBaby

heheheh will packed on the 37th week... =) after giving birth will breastfeed my bb all the way till i lose all weight.. so that i can go shopping for new apparels n stuff...! I CANT WAIT.... now i look so ugly, hagard... like an aunty... sometimes when i look into the mirror i will scare myself... LOLS
yah!! i look like aunty sell curry puff! hope to breastfeed all the way also.

linwting

Hi Charlottetan,

i m linwting, mom to be soon...
i cant take it anymore, baby is getting stronger and stronger when she kick and everywhere is aching....

linwting

Hi ChocoBaby,

i m linwting, mom to be soon...
i cant take it anymore, baby is getting stronger and stronger when she kick and everywhere is aching....