EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

It's not troublesome. Baby thirsty, just take ur boob out n give. Formula must have hot water lah, warm water lah, powder container lah... More troublesome.

Ps. I just left Macd, bought 3 boxes choco melts.

It's not troublesome. Baby thirsty, just take ur boob out n give. Formula must have hot water lah, warm water lah, powder container lah... More troublesome.

Ps. I just left Macd, bought 3 boxes choco melts.
Yah... Breastfeed is easy... No nid to bring anything out... Jus need to source for nursing room.. Can le:)

Omg.. I m
Still waiting for hubby to buy back for me.!!

If u find it a hassel to breastfeed then use formula ba... Yes, breastfeed is very painful.. Hard to go out at times but breast milk is the best milk in the whole wide world...

ChocoBaby

If ure somewhere where there's no nursing room, use a shawl for cover. Thats what i do. Dont worry about what other strangers might think or whatever. Cos thats all they are, STRANGERS. Before i breastfed my baby anywhere & anytime he wants some. Some people ask me if im not shy, i answer "No,im doing something good for baby.why must shy?!" if accidentally people saw ur boob, then lucky them lor... Ahahaha!

Or if u cant get baby to latch to u or ur nipples hurt, use a pump n give baby from bottle.

But if u still decide on formula, please at least give a bit for baby to taste ur milk. I just have this belief that every mum should at least give a bit or just 1 feeding also can. To bond with the child. Think of it this way, thats the only time u can do it for the rest of ur child's life. So a bit also can ok... :)

Charlottetan - makcik sell curry puff usually got big backside...

I feel my butt getting bigger too.. now some movie chairs i feel so uncomfortable
used to be ok... sigh... :embarrassed:

linwting - dont be scared of what is to come.. its part and parcel of being pregnant and try to enjoy it.. Yes sometimes its hard and baby kicks painful..

last night when i was going home she within an hr keep kicking n kicking.. i dont know why.. usually few hours once but yesterday until i go home n sleep she just kick like no tomorrow until i was so dead tired and really knock out at bed and late for work today..

even ask her to calm down she didnt want.. i really dont know what to do but to bear with it.. and think of it as she is alive and being happy inside.. if there is no kicks, need to be worried! dont look it at as its a terrible thing.. its really a good thing she does that for u...

how to bear with all these pain? try to rest more and not too think too much.. its part of changes our body is going through and learn just to bear with it. Its not easy i am having headache the whole morning also dont feel like working... but still force myself to get out of the bed..

breastfeeding is good and cheaper alternative for baby too.. formula milk is expensive and really cost alot more in long term.. I am so scared i dont even have enough breastmilk for my little one instead...

dont think too negative about things.. life is very short and to have a child is a blessing...

I feel my butt getting bigger too.. now some movie chairs i feel so uncomfortable
used to be ok... sigh... :embarrassed:

linwting - dont be scared of what is to come.. its part and parcel of being pregnant and try to enjoy it.. Yes sometimes its hard and baby kicks painful..

last night when i was going home she within an hr keep kicking n kicking.. i dont know why.. usually few hours once but yesterday until i go home n sleep she just kick like no tomorrow until i was so dead tired and really knock out at bed and late for work today..

even ask her to calm down she didnt want.. i really dont know what to do but to bear with it.. and think of it as she is alive and being happy inside.. if there is no kicks, need to be worried! dont look it at as its a terrible thing.. its really a good thing she does that for u...

how to bear with all these pain? try to rest more and not too think too much.. its part of changes our body is going through and learn just to bear with it. Its not easy i am having headache the whole morning also dont feel like working... but still force myself to get out of the bed..

breastfeeding is good and cheaper alternative for baby too.. formula milk is expensive and really cost alot more in long term.. I am so scared i dont even have enough breastmilk for my little one instead...

dont think too negative about things.. life is very short and to have a child is a blessing...
I guess she kicked u more cos she is running out of space... lols.... bo bian have to kick liao....ahahahah sun worry abt not having enuff to feed.. jus feed frequently and pumped out the excess milk for storage.. this will stimulate reproduction of milk=)))

Astera

I guess she kicked u more cos she is running out of space... lols.... bo bian have to kick liao....ahahahah sun worry abt not having enuff to feed.. jus feed frequently and pumped out the excess milk for storage.. this will stimulate reproduction of milk=)))
my baby can kick non stop for e whole day. frm morning 6am all e way till 10pm still kicking every few mins. >.< but it's cutee.. cox wateva i tell baby, baby will respond by kicking.. =DD

yeah my hubby calls it demand n supply.. he says baby dont suck he will... lol

so funny....

my baby can kick non stop for e whole day. frm morning 6am all e way till 10pm still kicking every few mins. >.< but it's cutee.. cox wateva i tell baby, baby will respond by kicking.. =DD
i dont mind kicks are not painful.. but sometimes she really like kicking football...

can everyone see the belly button out of the tummy? mine still cant be seen yet.. i saw some woman belly button out of the tummy....
yesterday i went for the doctor talk.. wow i saw some moms to be so sexy! i feel like a fat ugly ducking.. lol....

ChocoBaby

Yup... what everyone say is true, u have to look on the bright side of everything. :)

So what is everyone eating today? Hehehehe... I havent eat, sooooo hungry. This morning woke up feel like wanna sh*t, but never. Few times already... my hubby so excited, he thought baby coming. Told him no lah, maybe it's Braxton Hicks cos my lower back, tail bone area was painful too. Took deep breaths like wanna give birth.... in my heart i was a bit kanchiong too. thought it was really labour, but after a while gone. phew!

ohh.. so sweet! ur bb respond to u... mine to lazy to move sometimes.. especially in the morning... she will usually kicked at night... haahah

i dont mind kicks are not painful.. but sometimes she really like kicking football...

can everyone see the belly button out of the tummy? mine still cant be seen yet.. i saw some woman belly button out of the tummy....
yesterday i went for the doctor talk.. wow i saw some moms to be so sexy! i feel like a fat ugly ducking.. lol....

yah... some mummy can still b really sexy.... but that doesn't work on me.... i look no diff from a monster.. seriously... damn aunty n ugly. hate myself ttm now.