EDD Jan 2013

Diydee

Asphere:
Like working in prison.
Hehe the officers in the prison can't bring hp to work too, they use the office phone.

mybeautyrights:
Cut costs? Customers wait too long to get thru will also be damn pissed!
Hehe

Aksoh:
Yes indeed!
Upon booking of room, it feels as if the day is drawing near, like waiting for our holiday :p

Asphere

Diydee: at 1st i felt like in prison. no freedom haha.. but now i used to it but still prefer to have hp with me.. haha

Diydee

Tweety04:
My EDD is on 21 Jan ill be delivering at KKH.
You?

Asphere:
Totally respect you, wonder how long have you endured there.
Reach work hp get confiscated, but if u have 2 phones, u deposit one another nvr deposit how?

Asphere

wah then cham lah will have penalty.. i work here 3 yrs + already
longest so far haha.. i also testing my own limit see how long i can tahan here

Diydee

Asphere:
OMG!
3 years +? So i bet now your staying for the sake of the little one?
Never heard of company not allowling phone to work station, what line are you in?

Asphere

yah staying for the little one lor..
me in procurement but company bis i cannot said .. haha classified :)

tweety04 moi deliver in TMC

Asphere: so strict than our side. I rather no phone then dont need entertain officers.. U really can tahan no phone.. So lame..

Diydee: haha. Somehow big company is like tat. President give order cut cost. Subsidies tried all ways to please them. That y I wonder management too business oriented not good. Some department need print invoice of coz use more paper n electric. Somemore we are repair workshop. They can off air con we cannot coz need cool machine too..

Asphere

mtbeautyrights: so we may have chance to meet in the hospital haha..

yah my side very strict. just dun understand y cannot have hp haha... i have to tahan mah.. coz need to work for the money haha.. next year hope can get a better job ..

Asphere

got..
you been to the hospital tour? they show u the v big expensive room haha.
oh 4 bedded so ur clinic help u reg already?

Aksoh

Asphere: I salute to you. I no phone I will die. If I don't have phone. I won't be able to shit chat with you all. Hahaha.

Tweety04: hi. My edd on 14jan. Delivering at Mount A.

Asphere

your gynae not in tmc de right?

so tired. i wanna slp.

LeeTham: when is your next check? see if we are able to see each other in the clinic keke..