EDD Jan 2014

Lush

Missy: my gynae did mention about possible pains here and there and one of them I remembered was buttock pain. He says about going for massages too and if pain is really bad and cannot endure, there are pain creams available. But that is last choice. Maybe can seek gynae view if you are meeting him soon. Otherwise give the clinic a call to just ask. They should be able to advice what is to do next.

Lush: my gynae's Dr Chen Lin Han. Same as yours? :)
haha i agree with the buttock pain , esp when i walk too much. haha different gynae, mine is Dr Vincent Lee :)

Lush

Hello Mummies! I'm new here... I'm 13 weeks now and going back to check the gender on week 17 :) so excited for all of us mummies to be here! I hope that all of your MS has been gone by then
Hi Rainbow, glad to see you here :) haha ms is abit better now but im having lots of burping. ewks. haha !

babytazz

haha i agree with the buttock pain , esp when i walk too much. haha different gynae, mine is Dr Vincent Lee :)
When I walked too much, I'll feel like I want to vomit... My guess is inhaled too much air when panting. Was thinking why so fast feeling panting.. Hehe..

babytazz

Hello Mummies! I'm new here... I'm 13 weeks now and going back to check the gender on week 17 :) so excited for all of us mummies to be here! I hope that all of your MS has been gone by then
Welcome welcome! Hope your MS is better or gone. I guess most of us here (those who hasn't hit 15 wks?) still having the MS..

Fay85

Missy: my gynae did mention about possible pains here and there and one of them I remembered was buttock pain. He says about going for massages too and if pain is really bad and cannot endure, there are pain creams available. But that is last choice. Maybe can seek gynae view if you are meeting him soon. Otherwise give the clinic a call to just ask. They should be able to advice what is to do next.

Lush: my gynae's Dr Chen Lin Han. Same as yours? :)
babytanz, we had the same doc!! Omg!! Haha..and if I am not wrong, you went for ur OSCAR test 1 day after me.. hehe.. whatever you experienced in his clinic, I did as well. my ultrasound scan is super super blurrrr! argh.. but luckily my hubby managed to film the whole session down.. and it's less than 2 min! hahaha.. to think that I was telling my hubby beforehand that we are going to see baby for 30 min..

Fay85

Ladies, I am still having my MS despite being 12 weeks plus now. but it has def lessen alot. And I do have those buttock pains as well. Last night, I suddenly felt this tightness around my hip area. it just felt like the skin around that area is stretching.. I hope I am not going to have stretch marks soon :(

rainbowgotu

I still feeling nauseous.. and there is a "metallic" taste in my mouth, anyone experiencing it? Btw my gynae is DR ben Tham, anyone is with him?

Missy10

Fay85:809544 said:
Ladies, I am still having my MS despite being 12 weeks plus now. but it has def lessen alot. And I do have those buttock pains as well. Last night, I suddenly felt this tightness around my hip area. it just felt like the skin around that area is stretching.. I hope I am not going to have stretch marks soon :([/QUOTE

Fay85 - start applying oil... on tummy, hip and buttock area.... pelvic bone may starts to expand after 1 tri, which explains the tightness and pain.....

Fay85

Ladies, I am still having my MS despite being 12 weeks plus now. but it has def lessen alot. And I do have those buttock pains as well. Last night, I suddenly felt this tightness around my hip area. it just felt like the skin around that area is stretching.. I hope I am not going to have stretch marks soon :([/QUOTE

Fay85 - start applying oil... on tummy, hip and buttock area.... pelvic bone may starts to expand after 1 tri, which explains the tightness and pain.....

Thank you missy! will do :D btw which brand are you using?

Fay85

I still feeling nauseous.. and there is a "metallic" taste in my mouth, anyone experiencing it? Btw my gynae is DR ben Tham, anyone is with him?
rainbowgotu, I still feel nauseous too but there's no 'metallic' taste in my mouth. I read before that having this kind of taste is pretty normal, it's part of a pregnancy symptoms. so dont worry about it. your pregnancy hormones is the culprit. I am sure it will go away soon ;)

Missy10

Fay85:809553 said:

Thank you missy! will do :D btw which brand are you using?
For now Im using bio-oil as i cant stand butter smell.... please keep your skin as moisture as it is, if its oily, even better.....u can try Clarin's, smells good

Ladies how sexually active are you now that we r done or almost done with first tri? I avoided sex for a while when i was having the spotting and the blood clot. Now that and im better (and raring to go! HAha) im wondering how much sex is ok now?

Missy10

shadeypink:809584 said:
Ladies how sexually active are you now that we r done or almost done with first tri? I avoided sex for a while when i was having the spotting and the blood clot. Now that and im better (and raring to go! HAha) im wondering how much sex is ok now?
Sex is ok in 2 tri, but dun be too rough ba.... as long no pressure on your tummy.... :D

How is your blood clot.... the sonographer claimed that no more blood clot in my womb, probably dissolved.... but dark spot on my placenta instead....

babytazz

babytanz, we had the same doc!! Omg!! Haha..and if I am not wrong, you went for ur OSCAR test 1 day after me.. hehe.. whatever you experienced in his clinic, I did as well. my ultrasound scan is super super blurrrr! argh.. but luckily my hubby managed to film the whole session down.. and it's less than 2 min! hahaha.. to think that I was telling my hubby beforehand that we are going to see baby for 30 min..
Fay: ur due is 23 jan or nearby? Hehe...

babytazz

Though I have not felt any pains or stretches, I'm very lazy in applying oils... When I'm home I'm just sleepy.. Oh no..

What r the implications of a dark spot at placenta? Hopefully its ok!

i bled my first clot out.. it was scary. The 2nd one got reabsorbed by the body n is now gone. I hope blood clots wont come anymore.

Missy10

shadeypink:809680 said:
What r the implications of a dark spot at placenta? Hopefully its ok!

i bled my first clot out.. it was scary. The 2nd one got reabsorbed by the body n is now gone. I hope blood clots wont come anymore.
Shadeypink - placenta also make up by blood mah... hehehee so i have to check with gynae on my next visit... bcos it was sonographer saw it during oscar scan