EDD June 2012 Mummies

nopy

My EDD is 5th June....when's urs?

I planned to start my shopping during the Easter period....sure got sales then and timing will be just about right oso :)
My edd is 11th June.. Few days after you.. :)

Really.. But you at NZ.. Haha.. ;)

Last edited:

Dilys

I will only be having my 20th wk scan in 12days time. I m actually based in New Zealand right noe now so maybe the system is a bit different over here. But I do take a urine test at my monthly appt with my midwife.

So u know the gender of ur baby already?
Oh you are in new Zealand !! Nice country .. :) oh yes i m having a prince.. :)

Jenni

So happy for u.. I still need to wait end of the month to know the gender.. But I will look forward.. Heex

Erm.. My gyn did give me too but is running low.. And is only at kkh selling it.. It is kind of troublesome to travel there just for that.. So I'm thinking to get blackmores.. It seems much more inge in it.. So wondering is that really better
I need to wait for 1 more mth to know the gender but my elder ger keep telling ppl is a Boy, a Di Di for her...

rellako

hello MTBs.. im new to this forum and is preggy with my #2. however, i have gotten my oscar result and it wasnt too favourable. my world came collasped and i was weeping like mad :( Gon do my Amino next week and Im seriously stressing and worrying badly about it. only my hubby and i know about my oscar results, we decided to keep it away from our parents...

my edd is 20 june 2012 (+/- 1 day) . at times, i felt so detached with my pregnancy, only started feeling this week once i gotten my results. i understand that stress aint good for the baby.. hopefully will get some positiveness and encouragement from this forum..

meanwhile, all the best to all MTB. enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Dilys

hello MTBs.. im new to this forum and is preggy with my #2. however, i have gotten my oscar result and it wasnt too favourable. my world came collasped and i was weeping like mad :( Gon do my Amino next week and Im seriously stressing and worrying badly about it. only my hubby and i know about my oscar results, we decided to keep it away from our parents...

my edd is 20 june 2012 (+/- 1 day) . at times, i felt so detached with my pregnancy, only started feeling this week once i gotten my results. i understand that stress aint good for the baby.. hopefully will get some positiveness and encouragement from this forum..

meanwhile, all the best to all MTB. enjoy your pregnancy journey!
Hi rellako,

Be Positive... Just go ahead with your amnio. Usually result will be fine after amnio..for most of the mummies .. So don't be stress.. Stress somehow will affect the result .. Be strong !!! Jia you !!

nopy

I need to wait for 1 more mth to know the gender but my elder ger keep telling ppl is a Boy, a Di Di for her...
Mostly with elder child and they say your baby gender.. Most % is true.. Wahaha.. My friend daughter told her want to have a mei mei but suddenly say di di.. Scan show is true

rellako

Hi

I start taking bird nest at 12 weeks. Every week once. Self boiled with cordyceps !

where did you buy it from? there are many types of bird nests are there and im totally lost! haha!
boiled with slower cooker? or doubled boiled? 1 piece per time? :)

rellako

Mostly with elder child and they say your baby gender.. Most % is true.. Wahaha.. My friend daughter told her want to have a mei mei but suddenly say di di.. Scan show is true
my #1 initially refuse to say. then he started off by saying he wants a meimei. but recently, when we asked him is baby ng a didi/meimei..he said didi. haha!

Dilys

where did you buy it from? there are many types of bird nests are there and im totally lost! haha!
boiled with slower cooker? or doubled boiled? 1 piece per time? :)
My hubby bought from Chinese medical shop at Chinatown. ya there are alot of grade..of bird nest and even cordyceps. It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. My hubby spend about $3k plus on bird nest & cordyceps. I think its a waste .. Haha i m not a lover of birdnest.. Hehe

I am having those white bird nest not red. Boiled in slower cooker.. 2 pcs of bird nest + 2 pcs of cordyceps per time. 1 pcs of birdnest after cooking left nothing.. :) personally I feel that it's bEtter for u to spend on Gd grade of cordyceps.. After taking it .. U feel more energetic. You will get sick so easily during pregnancy and baby weight well!

Oh ya cordyceps can be cooked with black chicken.. It's nice also!

Usually the way hubby cooked birdnest is : 3 small bowl water boiled into 1 bowl.. So you will get all the good stuff!!

Last edited:

rellako

My hubby bought from Chinese medical shop at Chinatown. ya there are alot of grade..of bird nest and even cordyceps. It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. My hubby spend about $3k plus on bird nest & cordyceps. I think its a waste .. Haha i m not a lover of birdnest.. Hehe

I am having those white bird nest not red. Boiled in slower cooker.. 2 pcs of bird nest + 2 pcs of cordyceps per time. 1 pcs of birdnest after cooking left nothing.. :) personally I feel that it's bEtter for u to spend on Gd grade of cordyceps.. After taking it .. U feel more energetic. You will get sick so easily during pregnancy and baby weight well!

Oh ya cordyceps can be cooked with black chicken.. It's nice also!

Usually the way hubby cooked birdnest is : 3 small bowl water boiled into 1 bowl.. So you will get all the good stuff!!
$3k per buying trip or so far spend $3k? is cordyceps, dong cong cao?

rellako

$3k per buying trip. Yes cordyceps is dong cong cao.. It's really depends the grade u chose..
$3K per buying trip is quite alot! haha... how long can per trip of bird nest lasts? haha.. judging by the amt of bird nest you took, your baby sure have snowy and rosy skin!!!

Dilys

$3K per buying trip is quite alot! haha... how long can per trip of bird nest lasts? haha.. judging by the amt of bird nest you took, your baby sure have snowy and rosy skin!!!
Haha.. Not true la.. :) rosy & snowy skin is all about carrying the mum"s good genes. My hubby wants me to take all these stuff. $3k can last about 1mth. It's the grade that expensive. Actually the amt of bird nest and cordyceps its very little only. It's abit wasted for me haha I personally think. I am not a bird nest lover. But by taking them really boost the radiance & energy in you!!

Lower grade should be enough.. Those upper grade r more powerful even when u consume just abit..

rellako

Haha.. Not true la.. :) rosy & snowy skin is all about carrying the mum"s good genes. My hubby wants me to take all these stuff. $3k can last about 1mth. It's the grade that expensive. Actually the amt of bird nest and cordyceps its very little only. It's abit wasted for me haha I personally think. I am not a bird nest lover. But by taking them really boost the radiance & energy in you!!

Lower grade should be enough.. Those upper grade r more powerful even when u consume just abit..

thanks for the info! im feeling very lerthagic ever since i got pregnant. hopefully bird nest will boost my energy abit! =)