EDD June 2012 Mummies

jean1e

Is anyone taking any Antenatal Programme? I was suggested to go for the course at KK as a first-timer..

mengmeng

Can anyone recommend me a good gynae who has evening clinic as i'm working till 7pm every day.

By the way i'm staying at Sengkang near fernvale.

Thanks in advance!

JJ2011

Hello everyone! I think I'll join the June club as I just got the positive test last Saturday. I think now I'm in week 5. I also want to see Dr Adrian Woodworth at CCK but may be in week 8th. Now is still too soon, I think. This is my first child so got many things to take care but I don't know where to start.
Hi,can i check with u about the dr adrian?He 's gd?Got any package?

dragonbaby

I'm estimated at 6weeks but I think I'm lesser.. I was first told I'm "weakly positive" and had blood test to confirm the HcG and had to go back 2 days later to make sure its growing (by the HcG level)..

I feel my baby is hard to come by so I dont't wanna risk it..

Since your gynae gave the green light, I hope you enjoy the trip! An nyoung ha seh yo!! :eek:

hihih...

i am back from my trip..both mum & baby safe & sound..hehe..though i nvr announce but the tour staff can tell & forbids me from taking rides..:p

dragonbaby

Hi jean, yup me too. in chinese always belive after 3month den we can break the news to other. for me when i having first child yes i did break the after i am 3month but this time round i alr told my frens my boss everyone around me when i am on 4weeks old.
i try to follow but people has been asking when so i cannot deny lor..
also i need to tell my boss as there are planned bz trips for me..so cannot hide lor..

echua

Hi all mummies,

i have some baby items to let go and some plus size clothing and some other stuff. all brand new otherwise stated.

if you dont mind taking a look in it. please leave me a message in my inbox so that i can pass you the link to view the item.

thank :D

MrsWang

Hi all mummies,

sorry to be MIA for so long. morning sickness attacked me and resulted me in damn moodless in everything I do. appetite was also affected. supposed to be 9 weeks and tot just 3 more weeks to go. but went to my gynae just now and baby was only measuring at 8 weeks with a heartbeat. =) i guess heartbeat is more important...

adrain woodsworth is not bad. package is around 600 with free vitamins and around 12-15 scans. he's consultation is short and sweet. i chose him because the clinic is just opposite my house..

also travelling in 2 weeks time but nothing planned yet... when i have the time, i just wanna sleep..

jean1e

hihih...

i am back from my trip..both mum & baby safe & sound..hehe..though i never announce but the tour staff can tell & forbids me from taking rides..:p
Nice! I hoped you enjoyed! I was given an Okay to fly too but we're still pushing it off to 2nd trimester since we're able to postpone both airtix & accommodations.

Hi hi all mommies,

Hope all of you are coping well with your 1st trimester! My EDD is also June 2012 & I'm reaching the 10th week of my pregnancy. :) This is our 1st child.

6-8th week was really terrible. Was still finding out what I can eat & cannot eat to avoid throwing up. Sometimes I just can't do anything, but lie down flat to rest. After reading the forum, I guess it is normal.

Am happy that its getting better now, but there will still be "bad" days in every 3-4 days where nausea just hits you whatever you eat.

Let's all just hang in there & look forward to our lovely baby to be born! :)

dragonbaby

Hi all mums,

How often do u visit yr gynae? Every 3 week or 6 week ?
My gynae ask me to choose..i also don't know what is the correct frequency ?:001_302:

dragonbaby

Hi hi all mommies,

Hope all of you are coping well with your 1st trimester! My EDD is also June 2012 & I'm reaching the 10th week of my pregnancy. :) This is our 1st child.

6-8th week was really terrible. Was still finding out what I can eat & cannot eat to avoid throwing up. Sometimes I just can't do anything, but lie down flat to rest. After reading the forum, I guess it is normal.

Am happy that its getting better now, but there will still be "bad" days in every 3-4 days where nausea just hits you whatever you eat.

Let's all just hang in there & look forward to our lovely baby to be born! :)
Congrats ! Me also first child..but i do not have any morning sickness or symptom except constant hunger & sleepiness...hahaa~

dragonbaby

Nice! I hoped you enjoyed! I was given an Okay to fly too but we're still pushing it off to 2nd trimester since we're able to postpone both airtix & accommodations.
Jean1e,

is it better to fly @ 2nd trimester? my gynae told me to go for jab if i need to fly after 3 mth..she say anything b4 3 mth is ok..

mengmeng

We are currently seeing Dr Adrian from seng kang mrt station. We visited him on 8 nov and was told to see him in 2 weeks time? Perhaps he did not hear or see any heartbeat.

Any mummy seeing him as well?

dragonbaby

We are currently seeing Dr Adrian from seng kang mrt station. We visited him on 8 nov and was told to see him in 2 weeks time? Perhaps he did not hear or see any heartbeat.

Any mummy seeing him as well?
how many weeks are u in when u see yr gynae?
I see mine @ week 6, and we can already hear the heartbeat, i was told to choose next review 3 or 6 week later .

mengmeng

We saw him in week six. But was told that no baby heart beat. So see him in 2 weeks time which is in nov 22. Hopefully the baby is growing well.

eve34

hi all,

I discovered that i am pregnant about 3 weeks ago. baby should be due in late June or early July. I'm a first time mum and i am so excited.

gerigeri

Hello everyone!!

This is my first pregnancy. EDD should be late june or early july 2012. (Not very sure yet)
I'm very excited too!! I wish all mummies here gd health!!

Jiayou everyone!! =)

AsRiaS

Hi mummies,

Just had my first appointment with Dr benjamin tham yesterday =). Im now at 8weeks and the scan showed bb doing well. Phew. Pop date expected to be on 28th June.

Its my first time and I'm sooo excited.

Nice to meet y'all!!

Hi all mums,

How often do you visit yr gynae? Every 3 week or 6 week ?
My gynae ask me to choose..i also dont't know what is the correct frequency ?:001_302:
Hi hi, since my 1st visit to my gynae at 6th week in oct, i was visiting my gynae every 2 weeks up till now at 10th week. Will be going for my oscar scan at NUH at the 12th week, & seeing my gynae for the results on the same week. I think different gynaes different frequencies.