EDD March 2013

NeyMO

hi Neymo, thks.. Hope you'll get the upgrade.. :) guess mount a may not have such a deal..
Haha... dun know how good is my luck :001_302: so u have decided to go to Mount A? I heard currently Mount A has renovation? My gynae could allow me to deliver at Thomson and Mount A. And the nurses told us the mount A currently is under reno. And the nurse advised us it is good to choose thomson as our gynae's clinic is there.. So i chose Thomson at the end...

Last edited:

mhjt

Started drinking since 18 weeks. Alternate with wolfberries, red dates and ginseng. I double-boiled them on weekends.

No idea what type it is. Mom and mil got for me the bird's nest. One is reddish. The other one is yellowish color.

NeyMO

Not yet, but I wish to start soon as my gynae said can start taking after 5 months.. Have you? & what type are you getting ? ;)
No yet ler.. Plan to take after 24weeks - Third trimester.. LOL

Bird nest is an allergen (protein) and it is advisable to take at third trimester as sometimes it could cause the asthma and skin rashes on bb.. Also birdnest is considered cold stuff, if your body is sensitive to those stuff, then better have it at later stage..

Wanna to have the raw form but seem quite tedious (a bit lazy for me) as need to be extra careful to isolate those tiny fur after soaking in water for 3-4 hours. Would like to go for bottled one but some said not too good as no control in sugar level.. (sigh)..

There is another thread in mummysg pertaining what type/brands of birdnest that most mummies take.. And they recommended nestural brand as the content of birdnest is more solid..

I personally like the Lo Hang Ka one.. Hubby said up to me.. :001_302:

Last edited:

NeyMO

Started drinking since 18 weeks. Alternate with wolfberries, red dates and ginseng. I double-boiled them on weekends.

No idea what type it is. Mom and mil got for me the bird's nest. One is reddish. The other one is yellowish color.
Sooooooo sweet of your mum and mil :001_302:

Nicatan

Haha... dont know how good is my luck :001_302: so you have decided to go to Mount A? I heard currently Mount A has renovation? My gynae could allow me to deliver at Thomson and Mount A. And the nurses told us the mount A currently is under reno. And the nurse advised us it is good to choose thomson as our gynae's clinic is there.. So i chose Thomson at the end...
Hi NeyMo, yes.. decided on Mount A after my sis recommended her friends' OB who's based there.. yes, unfortunately it's undergoing reno.. tight space at carpark, drop off point etc but i like they have valets and assistants guiding drivers, shuttle buses...thought it was a good gesture..havent really gone into the main building though but i hope most of it will be done by Mar.. :)

Nicatan

hi, started bird's nest when i found out was pregnant.. prepared by mil but vomited out due to morning sickness (waste $$) so stopped for a while and resumed consumption recently, once a week. bought raw nest from eu yan sang cos my mil said their quality is good.

NeyMO

Hi NeyMo, yes.. decided on Mount A after my sis recommended her friends' OB who's based there.. yes, unfortunately it's undergoing reno.. tight space at carpark, drop off point etc but i like they have valets and assistants guiding drivers, shuttle buses...thought it was a good gesture..havent really gone into the main building though but i hope most of it will be done by Mar.. :)
Hi Nicatan, Thomson also with small carpark.. this is the most headache part .. Usually will need the valet to do the parking.. :eek:

fifilove

hi ardz

hi my edd is 10 march 2012... and so happy its a boy :D
But I have problem of eating.. sometimes eating my meal like one time a day mostly.. its been very worry abt it...

NeyMO

Re: hi ardz

hi my edd is 10 march 2012... and so happy its a boy :D
But I have problem of eating.. sometimes eating my meal like one time a day mostly.. its been very worry abt it...
Welcome fifilove :001_302: Congrat on your pregnancy!!

Btw, what is the reason of having eating problem? Still having morning sickness? T