EDD May 2011

lsy

Hmm... try latex? you still have the one from tmc?
You are going back in mid August?
Finish using the latex one d. Think my problem is don't have anyone else regularly feeding her. That's y now she learned to choose.
Hopefully the infant care able to feed her. At least my frozen bm would not go to waste. *pray*

lsy

My son doesn't like to grab things.. Bought two toys for him n he show no interest at all.. :(
I think still young to play toys. My girl like to look at dangling stuff like musical mobile and the fischer price rocker's hanging toy bar.
Others like rattler no interest coz don't know how to hold yet. Like to bite now and drools a lot.

Taboo

Finish using the latex one d. Think my problem is don't have anyone else regularly feeding her. That's y now she learned to choose.
Hopefully the infant care able to feed her. At least my frozen bm would not go to waste. *pray*
Hi! Im hvin tis problem too. my boy also reject bottle. i hv already send him to infant care. surprising he takes bottle over there. dun wory dear. Yr ger will learn..jia you;-)

lsy

Hi! Im hvin tis problem too. my boy also reject bottle. i hv already send him to infant care. surprising he takes bottle over there. dun wory dear. Yr ger will learn..jia you;-)
Hi taboo, were u with ur baby 1st three days he put inside infant care? Ntuc infant care encourage parents to be there for min 3 days. If I'm there isn't it defeats the bottle feeding?

whomovedmycheese

Was telling my friend, who is a PD that my bb has a bad habit of licking her mittens. Then she said it's not actually a bad habit. It's just that she's starting to teeth. Hmm.. So fast

Taboo

Hi taboo, were u with ur baby 1st three days he put inside infant care? Ntuc infant care encourage parents to be there for min 3 days. If I'm there isn't it defeats the bottle feeding?
My infant care allows parents to stay on for the 1st 3 days. they also prefer parents to bring back their bb early. say stay there for
half a day. We din stay and we pick him back in the evening. So far for the passed two days he is doing well.. sleeps well in the nites too. Hope my son will be
getting used to the infant care routin.. As i will b gng bk to wk in two wks time..

lsy

My infant care allows parents to stay on for the 1st 3 days. they also prefer parents to bring back their bb early. say stay there for
half a day. We din stay and we pick him back in the evening. So far for the passed two days he is doing well.. sleeps well in the nites too. Hope my son will be
getting used to the infant care routin.. As i will b gng bk to wk in two wks time..
Ok if that's the case I shouldn't stay there too. If not the refusal will persist in that new environment.

lsy

Its up to u dear.. mayb for the 1st day stay for awhile. c hows everything goes then leave ya..
Ok thanks taboo for the advise. In fact my mom say baby this age can just leave her to the caregivers there. We first time parents over Kan chiong.
After a few days caregivers should be able to tell her pattern. No need us to tell them :p

Taboo

U r welcome;-) besides we can run errands do house work when bb r wt them. bb will learn to b independent over there. so dun worry ya.:) jia you

Taboo

Ok thanks taboo for the advise. In fact my mom say baby this age can just leave her to the caregivers there. We first time parents over Kan chiong.
After a few days caregivers should be able to tell her pattern. No need us to tell them :p
I do hightlight dat my son dun reali like bottle fed. so they will b patience feedin him:)

whomovedmycheese

Actually it's quite true tat it's a good time to leave the baby to caregivers coz the baby is starting to recognize faces and also the environment. If leave them there when they are older and already used to their original environment, it's even harder. That's why it's always tedious for first day at nursery or pri 1 ma.

lsy

Hi mummies,

Does your baby spit out milk often and how much ml they roughly spit out?
They say baby will know how much milk to take of you latch and you will not overfeed.
My baby seems to have problem digesting as she frequently spits out milk.

Hi mummies,

They say baby will know how much milk to take of you latch and you will not overfeed.
My baby also spit often too till we ve to bring him to c doc.. he also hiccups aloooot of time..
Doc say could be my position when I breastfeed.. So now I hold him upright when bf , he's better..
As long as gain wt n look happy doc say doesn't matter.. My son is a happy spitter as described by the docs hahaha

lsy

My baby also spit often too till we ve to bring him to c doc.. he also hiccups aloooot of time..
Doc say could be my position when I breastfeed.. So now I hold him upright when bf , he's better..
As long as gain wt n look happy doc say doesn't matter.. My son is a happy spitter as described by the docs hahaha
Ya my girl also look happy after spitting. Previously what position u used. I'm only used to cradle.
How to position upright when bf?

whomovedmycheese

Hi mummies,

I think you might want to burp her more often. I realised after we implemented the half time burping, my baby don't spit out milk as often. Coz actually it's more of the air in the stomach that brings a bit of the milk out together. Usually after drinking milk, we also let my baby sit up for a while, so that the milk will go down.

lsy

I think you might want to burp her more often. I realised after we implemented the half time burping, my baby don't spit out milk as often. Coz actually it's more of the air in the stomach that brings a bit of the milk out together. Usually after drinking milk, we also let my baby sit up for a while, so that the milk will go down.
Yup it does help a little but sometimes the spitting happens an hour after meal . She will whine for another round of burping and when I carry her upright she will burp and milk spit out both at the same time. Kinda hard to catch. So end up one stinky mama n baby at home lol.