EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

I tasted the milk stronger taste than fresh ebm. Even leaves my mouth n baby mouth with that funny smell. WonderIng now if I shouldnt freeze that much and use 3-4 days as buffer of ebm.
Wow.. u even went to taste it.. that's the smell that was stinking my baby's breath when I was still in confinement. Coz my CL always use frozen milk. But the milk were only a few days old. I guess as long as u use frozen ebm, will still have that smell.

lsy

New discovery, 2 same size silicon teat can actually have 2 different number printed on teat? 1 and 2.

lsy

Is it bottle shes rejecting or frozen milk? why not put fresh milk in bottle and see if she takes?

i also very scared..my girl rejects at times too...dont know why..i use milk from the day before, so quite fresh right? nuk teat have been using and she was ok...
Yup I will eliminate 1 by 1. I tested frozen milk before (not as early batch as this time) and she was fine. Nuk silicone also she got once drink finish before. I will try dr brown with fresh ebm later morning see how. If she take then will need to try ebm with nuk again.
Now so long there's a bottle she accept even if I have to stuck with dr brown.

Yesterday asked my hubby to feed but I guess is a bad idea coz normally she will cry in his hand no matter what unless playing time. Cry until my hubby surrender. Don't even have time to change bottle to try. 15 mins of hiding I come out and pacify my dear daughter cry until like in a fits like that. So ke lian. Try bottle she don't want. Try latch ok. Then try with dr brown she don't want also. So not so much as teats preference but now it is either preference for mummy or thawed milk tasted funny.

Because of rejection my girl wasted my thawed milk have to just throw away coz 24 hr has lapsed. 240ml le.

Last edited:

lsy

you mean nuk? yes small size..comes in 1,2 , 3 right?
1 for breast milk.
Yes but how come buy 1 pack of 2 can have 2 different numbers printed arr.
The pack I bought 6-12 months previously printed 6 and 12 so understood.moreover the physical teat size bigger.
This time the 0-6 months I see is one printed 1 and another teat printed 2.
I bought all S for milk.

Last edited:

whomovedmycheese

Yes but how come buy 1 pack of 2 can have 2 different numbers printed arr.
The pack I bought 6-12 months previously printed 6 and 12 so understood.moreover the physical teat size bigger.
This time the 0-6 months I see is one printed 1 and another teat printed 2.
I bought all S for milk.
Where did u see 1 or 2 on the teat? Can't see it on mine

whomovedmycheese

Yup I will eliminate 1 by 1. I tested frozen milk before (not as early batch as this time) and she was fine. Nuk silicone also she got once drink finish before. I will try dr brown with fresh ebm later morning see how. If she take then will need to try ebm with nuk again.
Now so long there's a bottle she accept even if I have to stuck with dr brown.

Yesterday asked my hubby to feed but I guess is a bad idea coz normally she will cry in his hand no matter what unless playing time. Cry until my hubby surrender. Don't even have time to change bottle to try. 15 mins of hiding I come out and pacify my dear daughter cry until like in a fits like that. So ke lian. Try bottle she don't want. Try latch ok. Then try with dr brown she don't want also. So not so much as teats preference but now it is either preference for mummy or thawed milk tasted funny.

Because of rejection my girl wasted my thawed milk have to just throw away coz 24 hr has lapsed. 240ml le.
i can imagine that. I think she simply prefers mummy. My colleague's son was like this. Totally refused to be bottle fed. And worse still, refused to drink formula when he was 1. But he was ok with fresh cow milk in a cup.

Someone ever told me to but the milk in small qty, like 30,90 ml etc, but I never heed.

lsy

Where did u see 1 or 2 on the teat? Can't see it on mine
The teat rim there. They will show a pie chart circle shape indicating 1/4 which is for slow flow I think for silicon. Then on the opposite of the pie chart got /1 or /2.
I did not buy latex yet but I have one latex that comes with the bottle for milk. M. Does your latex showing S?

lsy

i can imagine that. I think she simply prefers mummy. My colleague's son was like this. Totally refused to be bottle fed. And worse still, refused to drink formula when he was 1. But he was ok with fresh cow milk in a cup.

Someone ever told me to but the milk in small qty, like 30,90 ml etc, but I never heed.
But u got heavy supply how to store in small qty? Unless u use milk tray 1oz each then pop them in freezer bag.

Hi mummies,

Guess all of us are gg back to work.. M feeling separation anxiety alrdy.. :(
O ya.. For 3 months baby wad are the toys I can get?
My son is not interested in any toys.. Sigh

lsy

Hi mummies,

Guess all of us are gg back to work.. M feeling separation anxiety alrdy.. :(
O ya.. For 3 months baby wad are the toys I can get?
My son is not interested in any toys.. Sigh
U got crib musical mobile? I got a BN set for sale.
I think any rattler or something soft with music can hold will be nice. Not furry though coz now they tend to put everything into the mouth.

whomovedmycheese

I think any rattler or something soft with music can hold will be nice. Not furry though coz now they tend to put everything into the mouth.
I bought this leap frog caterpilla toy which is supposed to be for babies from 3 mths old. But looking at the current state of my baby, don know if she would be able to start playing from 3 mths.

My son doesn't like to grab things.. Bought two toys for him n he show no interest at all.. :(