EDD May 2011

lsy

i don't have chilling one, think i go to buy these 2 days.
Remember buy those where handle is not chilled. I bought one pigeon even handle can be chilled so silly how I expect my baby to hold it when too cold right ? I bought Sophie too easy for her to grab. She's biting it well.

bbanna

whomovedmycheese

oh.. your baby already sleep throughout the night... good for you, can go to work with more engergy, your baby if not wrong only 1 day older than mine, she can drink 150ml already? quite good hor.. how many feeds within one day?
6-7 times a day. Though she doesn't really wake up for feed, I would still wake up to pump. 150ml is sometimes only. Most of the time is 130ml.

bbanna

6-7 times a day. Though she doesn't really wake up for feed, I would still wake up to pump. 150ml is sometimes only. Most of the time is 130ml.
Lazy me didn't wake up to pump today as my baby didn't wake me up these 2 days. As a result, I'm having a lump on old area this morning, I don't have it since 3rd week at work, now come back again:(

esther kuan

How i wish my baby can sleep thru e nite! He still wakes up every 2 hrs for bf at nite... Been taking cereal twice a day for 2 wks but that didn't stop e nite feeds. Even thou i feed him as late as 9pm. Sigh.... Luckily i'm a SAHM if not... Fainted!! Haha!

lsy

How i wish my baby can sleep thru e nite! He still wakes up every 2 hrs for bf at nite... Been taking cereal twice a day for 2 wks but that didn't stop e nite feeds. Even thou i feed him as late as 9pm. Sigh.... Luckily i'm a SAHM if not... Fainted!! Haha!
Boy grow differently from girls. Those experience parents told me usually girl sleep through earlier than boys. U r feeding Asher well ...keep it up Esther.

swathi

hey esther,
my boy was exactly the same till couple weeks ago.. he too had cereals twice a day, still got up every 2 hrs for bf.. me too luckily a stay at home mum.. then one fine day he slept, though not through the nite, but on stretch for 5 hours.. so now he gets up once or twice.. so dont worry, u never know, tonight mite be the night he would sleep :)

esther kuan

Hi Swathi, welcome to our thread! And thanks for your encouragement. Shall keep my fingers crossed then! Now he's 4.5mths old. Hopefully by 6mths he'll stop waking up at nite. How old is ur boy now?

lsy

Hi bbanna, how's your girl at infant care? Teacher still find my girl difficult to feed. But I feed her bottle at home ok. Able to take 600-700 ml in 24 hrs.
Teacher is still on schedule feed but I told them to watch her cues. Coz if she never drink enough she is drinking a lot in the evening n waking up to drink at midnight too. Hopefully my girl not so fussy . School will start 1 feed cereal in morning at 6m

bbanna

Hi Isy , my girl not go infant care, but she is still having prob even now with bottle feeding. I look at the feeding log at home, feeding time always goes to 50 mins and above. There is only once a day she can finish within 15 mins. They told me that's after shower and or when she's half alssep. Perhaps u can ask teacher to try feed ur girl after shower or dream feeding? Last time my girl is able to sleep from 10 to 5, but nowadays, back to wake up in midnight again, guess she need more milk for milk now. Our girl suppose to drink 975ml for abt 6.5 kg baby. But girl drink about 650 /700 only.

swathi

Hi Swathi, welcome to our thread! And thanks for your encouragement. Shall keep my fingers crossed then! Now he's 4.5mths old. Hopefully by 6mths he'll stop waking up at nite. How old is your boy now?
hey sorry for late response.. my boy born 10th may.. almost 5.5 now!
when do u plan to move from cereal to veggies/fruits? i plan sometime soon as we are very close to 6m mark, also that he has been on cereals from 4.5.. high time he be given something new.. im excited :):Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

swathi

hey mommies..
any of ur lil ones using a baby jumper? me considering buying one, the fisher price rainforest jumperoo looks good.. but sooo expensive! somehow think my boy wud really love it.. he is getting bored of the bouncer and the rocker..

bbanna

hey mommies..
any of your lil ones using a baby jumper? me considering buying one, the fisher price rainforest jumperoo looks good.. but sooo expensive! somehow think my boy wud really love it.. he is getting bored of the bouncer and the rocker..
Ya, really exp, 279 retail price and baby can only use for few mth. I remember saw sMH got ppl sale at 190 (brand new), maybe u want to search to check if it is still available?

izanyzam

hey mommies..
any of your lil ones using a baby jumper? me considering buying one, the fisher price rainforest jumperoo looks good.. but sooo expensive! somehow think my boy wud really love it.. he is getting bored of the bouncer and the rocker..
My elder son used to be on d jumperoo wen he was younger..but only for abt a mth coz he got bored of d music and lights and jumping..he preferred to be on d walker coz he was then able to move arnd d hse..guess he hates restrictions..heehee..in d end i sold off d jumperoo coz it takes up quite a lot of space..!!

azzzima

Hi mummies

I m having a lil problem. Is there anyone here whose baby needs to suckle before she falls asleep? She s very dependent on it and i made a mistake for nap nursing most of the time. In addition she s a light sleeper. It s getting tougher to manage since I ve started working n all. I read in the net that it s normal and there were some solutions but would be nice if there is someone out here experiencing the same thing and what did you do to solve the problem? Fyi My baby still wakes up at night but to drink for few mins only.

Being a mother has made me look like a panda. Ugly dark rings. :s hehe but I m grateful to be one.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited: