Edd nov 2011

didy

it is still on and off for me, only at night when i am sleeping. strange...

i took the oscar test on a wednesday, i am not sure when i will know the results, coz is 3 days not working here...
but i remember my gynae told me, if nothing is abnormal, he wldnt call me. if he don't called me by tmr or wednesday, i take that that its positive results then!
ohh ok, update us on ur result! my results are out its good. relieved now :)

hotmilktea

hmmm, why not? i trim by myself
Yah, dun see the reason y not?
But Didy, i am seriously thinking of rebond my hair nx week!
But coz chemical is involve , u wonder how harmful it is ?
I tot baby inside is well protected by all sorts of diease and infections?!?

didy

Yah, dun see the reason y not?
But Didy, i am seriously thinking of rebond my hair nx week!
But coz chemical is involve , u wonder how harmful it is ?
I tot baby inside is well protected by all sorts of diease and infections?!?
hmmm i'm not sure how harmful rebonding hair will be... maybe its the smell that is not good for baby?
you can try asking ur gynae.

hotmilktea

i think is cramp wor... coz when i cramp, i cant lie straight or stand straight. i hv to crunch

no leh....its not that kind of pain....the whole stomach will hurt quite badly.....want to stand straight oso difficult....duno issit gas pain.....

Last edited:

Ivanricas

Hi Ivaricas,

Welcome on board.. My EDD is 30th nov.. who is your gynae ?
Thks babes..
My gynae is Dr Kee Swee Har at Far East Plaza :) cos it's near to my work place, nice old man. haha.. Will be deliver at Mount A. Hoping to try for water birth.. Anyone experienced it...?

MummyJan

Thks babes..
My gynae is Dr Kee Swee Har at Far East Plaza :) cos it's near to my work place, nice old man. haha.. Will be deliver at Mount A. Hoping to try for water birth.. Anyone experienced it...?
Don't think waterbirth is available in mt.A. Heard so far only SGH is available.
*Not 100% sure, correct me if i'm wrong.

Ivanricas

Erm.. The only official hospital that supports water labour and water delivery in Singapore is NUH. Mt Alvernia and Thompson support water labour but do not do water delivery. :)

hotmilktea

Having a water labor or delivery requires u to engage a doula to be present and stay with u till u gv birth. And prior to tat u need to attend their classes, these 2 will come to $2k. On top on hospital fee, gynae fee + other misc fees.
I will just go for epi if i cun tak the pain and get over and done with it. Unless u really rich coz normal delivery with epi wld be $5k in single ward at Thomson, not forgetting the 10 mths gynae fees we are paying now.

Ivanricas

Ya.. True. If water birth can't deliver need c-sect, thats mean double cost .. Erm, I'm thinking probably not a wise choice :) but quite cool ya.. Nice experience.

Sherwawa

Hey ladyluck, how s ur pain? Is it getting beta? Ve u consulted a dr abt yr pain? Jus rmb my gf had appendicitis wen she s preg n she went for surgery. Luckily both she n e bb r ok. Nt wanting to frighten u..... Jus my 2 cent worth of advice.