Edd nov 2011

didy

when u come back , u can eat them all! yum yum. i intro you to 2 dessert place for 100% durian desserts, my all time favorite :)
do u hv msn/email? i show u the scan ? :)

my 7cm also dont include legs i tink
i pm you my email/msn :)thanks for showing me ur scan!

hotmilktea

u can see the markings of the measurement? its from head till end, not including the limbs .

got 1 'scene' is baby open his thigh big big, then doc say u see this or not ! hahaha , but that one i dont have the scan.

oowwww ur baby is cute! :)

didy

u can see the markings of the measurement? its from head till end, not including the limbs .

got 1 'scene' is baby open his thigh big big, then doc say u see this or not ! hahaha , but that one i dont have the scan.
yeah i saw the measurement. i can't remember if my gynae measured like urs... but its ok, i'm not too bothered about the measurement. as long as my baby is growing normally i'm happy enough :)

hotmilktea

yup...me also just hope the baby healthy. i am waiting for my blood test to come back, doc say either fri or tues will know.
btw, my MS still on and off...how abt urs ? and i have migraine for more than 10 hrs until i give u and take panadols... gosh

yeah i saw the measurement. i can't remember if my gynae measured like urs... but its ok, i'm not too bothered about the measurement. as long as my baby is growing normally i'm happy enough :)

didy

yup...me also just hope the baby healthy. i am waiting for my blood test to come back, doc say either fri or tues will know.
btw, my MS still on and off...how abt urs ? and i have migraine for more than 10 hrs until i give u and take panadols... gosh
my MS also still on and off.. but better than 2-3 weeks ago where my MS was like the whole day. now also can last whole day without needing to nap in afternoon, but tend to sleep earlier at night. i didn't experience migraine.. but usually when i have migraine, i just sleep it off, because i dont like to take medication..

but now i am experiencing pain/sore feeling at my hips there... even just carrying laptop in my backpack feels painful :(

didy

by the way hotmilktea, i tried to drop u a msg in msn but not sure if the message is going through. i have a picture of my scan but its in my phone. i noticed u are also using iphone, so if u want, i can share it with u through whatsapp :)

vis

hmm the nov thread here is so quiet, no one due in Nov? hehe... =) or mummies dun log in to this forum?

hpc

Hi mummies,if u are engaging CL from Malaysia,please check out the black listed CL,they are out to con mummies.Asking mummies for a deposit to confirm with her,but when EDD ,give excuse for not be able to come.She can collect deposit from a few mummies,n EDD is the same month.Recently I saw this news from another website for mummies.1 of the CL name Auntie Irene Yong Nyuk Yin h/p 60168029823(Sabah),81486751(S'pore),last contact no,maybe contact no might change after sometime.If any mummy happen to engage her,beware her lies n stories,eg ,family member in hospital,being robbed at custom,no passport(lost),urgent need money for urgent case n many more.She have alot pattern,1 mummy S$400,10 mummiesS$4000,good earning right,without service,so take note of this CL.

hotmilktea

hey didy, i think i am beginning to feel a sharp pain at my pelvic bone area. it was sharp but over very fast. same to urs?

didy

hey didy, i think i am beginning to feel a sharp pain at my pelvic bone area. it was sharp but over very fast. same to urs?
mine started off as sharp pain. but now its more like a dull nagging ache which i can feel quite often. but i feel swimming does help in alleviating some of the pain

by the way how was ur oscar test? have u gotten the result yet?

Sherwawa

Hi didy

I'm gg to kkh, seeing dr Irene Chua. Recommended by my gf who used to work in kkh. She said Dr Chua is skillful and ve gd nature. How abt u?

hotmilktea

it is still on and off for me, only at night when i am sleeping. strange...

i took the oscar test on a wednesday, i am not sure when i will know the results, coz is 3 days not working here...
but i remember my gynae told me, if nothing is abnormal, he wldnt call me. if he don't called me by tmr or wednesday, i take that that its positive results then!

mine started off as sharp pain. but now its more like a dull nagging ache which i can feel quite often. but i feel swimming does help in alleviating some of the pain

by the way how was ur oscar test? have u gotten the result yet?