Edd nov 2011

missyqiqi

I do at Blk 105 Tampines street 11, not sure if the location is convenience for you.

U can Sms/whatsapp her at 96672299, don't call her coz she can't hear :) but she's a very nice lady. convenience

didy

hi mummies, its sunday today. and its finally october!! how are you all feeling today? i dont know why but i suddenly felt nauseous this morning. any one has this feeling? and also... i have no problem pooing now, can poo everyday but the volume of the poo seems to reduce again. :embarrassed:

hotmilktea

I felt nausea few days back, but is not continuous for days. For me is at night same as my 1st trimester where nausea is worse at night.
My poo is tough still !!!!! I resort to eating oats everyday :(

durianfan

Yes!! It's October!! 8 more weeks to EDD for me :Dancing_wub:For some of you, a month to go :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

I am not feeling fantastic due to the cough and lack of appetite.. The medicine made me drowsy.. Luckily my gynae appt is tomorrow.. looking forward to see baby and really hope that he is growing well. My weight has been static since I started the GDM diet prescribed by my gynae some weeks back.

I don't feel nausea but I have a lingering headache. The other day I doozed off in a rather awkard position and my right neck felt a strain which caused a headache on and off.

Poo poo problem started a week ago when my cough started... either cannot poo or quantity little :embarrassed:

missyqiqi

so far me don't have :9898::9898::9898: problem and vomitting or nausea, just getting more n more sleepy, seems like 10-12 hours is not enough!! already sleep like pig at night -.-"

40 days to go n that's about 6 weeks!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::shyxxx:

Last edited:

didy

these few days i keep on eating fruits... can eat up to 4-5 servings a day. and today my poo came back normal. guess i shall keep doing this.. but will we ever get overdosed with fruits?? recently my appetite also reduced.. see food on the table feel quite turned off :(

missyqiqi

starhope; mine will be the same therapist who is doing my prenatal. I nvr try her before for postnatal but so far she's good for her prenatal massage.

There is freelance base and some is from the spa itself.So depends on u which one u are comfortable with, u can view the threads here

didy: i don;t think we will overdose with fruits lah, if so I overdose liao! haha.. coz throughout my pregnancy my cravings is fruits, I always eat 2 share of fruits for 3 meals. Just need to rotate them for different nutrients..

didy

starhope; mine will be the same therapist who is doing my prenatal. I nvr try her before for postnatal but so far she's good for her prenatal massage.

There is freelance base and some is from the spa itself.So depends on u which one u are comfortable with, u can view the threads here

didy: i don;t think we will overdose with fruits lah, if so I overdose liao! haha.. coz throughout my pregnancy my cravings is fruits, I always eat 2 share of fruits for 3 meals. Just need to rotate them for different nutrients..
missqiqi, can you share where u do your prenatal massage? i think i'm in need for a good rub on my back and my legs, and my stupid bloated feet. my hubby not around to massage for me :(

missyqiqi

didy: this one The Tamarind Spa

their price might be slightly higher then those common and purely do prenatal spa like babies bellies (about $40plus/session) etc, but cheaper then those high end prenatal spa (about $100+/session).

:)

hopefully is good for u :D coz personally I like their services there and don't have a lot of extra hidden cost for post natal massage. Went to one spa to ask about pre & post natal, have to keep on prompting then will tell u what is not included in the package... very irritating

mrswan

Morning mummies,

Not good for me, my right butt muscle is aching and painful when walking plus itchy hands and legs. Cant sleep well at night cos of frequent pee pee and poo almost everyday.

As for her, happily moving, kicking and hiccuping inside me!!!

Overall, just cant wait to see her~~~ Went to see gynae last Sat, she is now 2kg. Next visit on 15 Oct hehe...

didy

morning!

mrswan, i guess as long as baby is moving and kicking, we mummies will be happy! last night dont know why my boy didn't move at all from 7-10pm. i was worried, and no matter how i shake my tummy he refused to move. only when i lie down on my side then he kicked. naughty boy...

i'll be seeing the gynae tomorrow. will be end of 35 weeks, entering 36 weeks. can't wait, can't wait.. i think this month will be a longgggggg month of waiting and waiting...

escago

yeah I agree with didy, as long as baby is moving, then we will be more at ease. I enjoy seeing baby's movement too, cos now the tummy is so tight, so I can see baby's movement... i always flip up my shirt when there's no one around to see haha :p

btw do you mummies eat lesser now? I used to eat every 2 hours, but starting this week (end of week 34), I feel like not so hungry that often. Not sure if that is normal...

didy

yeah I agree with didy, as long as baby is moving, then we will be more at ease. I enjoy seeing baby's movement too, cos now the tummy is so tight, so I can see baby's movement... i always flip up my shirt when there's no one around to see haha :p

btw do you mummies eat lesser now? I used to eat every 2 hours, but starting this week (end of week 34), I feel like not so hungry that often. Not sure if that is normal...
hey escago, i feel that i am eating less now too... during the normal meals like lunch and dinner, i eat less.. but sometimes still crave for snacks in between..

escago

hey didy, I used to eat at least 6 meals a day, but now I am only eating 4 meals. I used to crave for ice cream, donuts, all the sweet stuffs, but now I dun dare already because my urine test did not pass in my previous checkup. Doc says if this Sat's test still did not pass, then I need to repeat the glucose test... gosh which is horrible. So I am trying to be more discipline now haha :)

missyqiqi

mrswan: i understand how u feel the muscle and pain.. :X but as long as our baby is healthy moving inside all is worth while ya!

didy: haha.. sometimes if baby don't move i will keep on shifting position until she move! so bad hor, my hubby said she sleeping u keep on disturbing her.. but will feel worried mah.. :p

I agree this month is slow... super slow.. haha.. my gynae visit will be next tue :p

escago: think is normal because the baby is getting bigger so they will affect our body like harder to breath and decrease in food intake. My diet still ok but can't eat too much in a meal compare to before but will still eat in between meals (is my habit before pregnant).

Jia you and good luck to ur glucose test! pray for u that everything will be alright :D

start counting down !!! Yappie!!

escago

Thanks missyqiqi :) ya I feel heavier now and climbing stairs also a bit panting. My left foot also got water retention, hubby tried to comfort me by saying that it looks cute *_*||

I think I am kiasu lah, cos I worried if I dun eat much, then baby also dun eat much haha. I will check with gynae this Sat.

yeah count down count down ... and I still didn't prepare the hospital bag yet, so lazy :p

mrswan

Yes as long as she happily moving inside, it all worthwhile. So nervous and exciting in Nov!!! Faster come~~~ :Dancing_wub: