Edd nov 2011

Sherwawa

Missyqiqi

Thank you for the scary infor on sashimi... It made me think twice. So u r Gg to make a banner for Yr princess's first party?
Wat is Yr party theme? I will be using the old fashion bb blue, Keke. I think I wld order DIY cupcakes from sweetest moments. 10 pc $19.90 or 20 pc $36. The guests, esp the children can decorate the cupcakes themselves. For decorations, I found the following:

MTRADE - The Novelty Wholesale Store - Singapore Party Supplies, Party Supplies, Balloons, Light Sticks
www.creativecomfortsblog.com
CenturyNovelty.com Party Supplies, Favors, and Decorations in a Single Bound
Party Supplies, Halloween Costumes, Birthday Party, Theme Party - Party City
www.marthastrewart.com

Sherwawa

Missyqiqi

Thank you for the scary infor on sashimi... It made me think twice. So u r Gg to make a banner for Yr princess's first party?
Wat is Yr party theme? I will be using the old fashion bb blue, Keke. I think I wld order DIY cupcakes from sweetest moments. 10 pc $19.90 or 20 pc $36. The guests, esp the children can decorate the cupcakes themselves. For decorations, I found the following:

MTRADE - The Novelty Wholesale Store - Singapore Party Supplies, Party Supplies, Balloons, Light Sticks
www.creativecomfortsblog.com
CenturyNovelty.com Party Supplies, Favors, and Decorations in a Single Bound
Party Supplies, Halloween Costumes, Birthday Party, Theme Party - Party City
www.marthastrewart.com

Sherwawa

Hi gals, izit necessary to shave or wax our 'private' part before we go for our delivering.
Hi bangalah

Shaving is an old school of thought and is deemed as medically unnecessary. However, some dr still practice that and Dey would order the nurses to shave the patient wen she is admitted. So do Chk wif ur dr on his preferences. For me, it's more of a personal choice for hygience purpose. Btw, shaving is not foc in hospital but it frees us from nick n cut if we DIY.

jesslim

hi princessyuki i would like to get L9-$ attachement 65079 from u. is it still avaliable

Last edited:

jesslim

Just had my checkup this morning, baby weighs 2.85kg at week 36 and has moved further down.
I am only 0.5cm dilated and gynae estimated my delivery wld be in 2 weeks time.
2 weeks seems sooooooo long!
hi hotmilk tea
can i know how ur gynae measure whether u have dilated?

jesslim

Hi gals, izit necessary to shave or wax our 'private' part before we go for our delivering.
hi Bangalah

my 1st pregancy at 2009 Jan at TMC i went in and the nurse shaved for me and i was abit surprised at that time. this time i think i will shave before i go in for my 2rd bb.

jesslim

start from 3cm and pain till 10cm is really hard to imagine !
is the contraction more painful or the stitches is more painful? how long does the stitches need to heal before we wun feel any pain when walk, pee or rest ? sorry for asking so many questions, really hope to prepare myself :(
Hi Hotmilk tea
the 2rd stage where the contraction comes every 3min then every 1min tat the worst pain and worst part. ur hubby can see ur contraction level n timing from a machine just beside ur bed.
the 1st stage contraction which i experienced back pain is still ok, i think the 2rd stage start when my waterbag brust when i in the labor room on the bed. the 2rd stage pain last 3hr while from 4cm-around 7 or 8cm and gynae will cut below to 10cm and nurse start asking u to push the bb out.
the 3th stage is gynae push out the paceta and i heard this is a very important part cos if is not completed out then next day we have to go operation room to clean and take out those remaining.
the 4th stage is stiching, no painful la but u can feel that ur gynae i sewing, can feel the presure.

if u can go through the 2rd stage when the contraction come n go immd then u no need epidure.

dont b scare, ur hubby will b there with u. and recovering for natural birth is fast.

mrswan

yeah faster come... faster deliver. i getting very tired . although everyone says i will be even more tired after baby is born. but at least....

1) CAN LOSE WEIGHT!!!
2) no more irritating water retention
3) can lie on my tummy, or flat on my back
4) can eat sashimi!

but most importantly.. can hold our babies in our arms!
Yes agreed totally... I miss sashimi!!!

didy

hi mummies, anyone experiencing some sore feeling at or in the vagina? also my water retention on my legs and feet seems to have subsided somewhat.. so weird that mummies at this stage are starting to get water retention, mine is subsiding...

Sherwawa

Hello
I went to see my obsterician today. And my boy weighs 2kg at 35wks. My dr d nt Chk my cervix and she wld only Chk my cervix wen Im having labour. My dr thinks shaving is unnecessary. I do nt experience soreness ard my vaginal area. But one of my gf experiences dat during her preg.

missyqiqi

sherwawa: don't think will be doing any theme for my baby because my wedding in Jan I have done a sunflower theme so need a rest haha.. tired and I think I will save it for her 1st birthday.. full month simple will do, just have a nice banner at least for photo taking will look nicer :D

didy: me nvr experience any soreness but my sister does. She keep on complaining very sore and pain :X

hotmilktea: u very cute lei, u want the 3 times water retention ah??

btw my friend just gave birth yesterday.. so nice and envious she can get to cuddle her baby already!! Told my hubby the feeling is so different when seeing ur friend gave birth when u r not pregnant vs when u r pregnant especially when u r due soon!

Can't wait for her to pop but like the feeling of she kicking in my tummy and me "poking" her haha..

bangalah

Hi anyone from Mount Alvernia, wanna to check if the hospital do provide any pajamas or we have to get ourself. Heard there charges incured if we get from the hospital. Izit true?

bangalah

Hello
I went to see my obsterician today. And my boy weighs 2kg at 35wks. My dr d nt Chk my cervix and she wld only Chk my cervix wen Im having labour. My dr thinks shaving is unnecessary. I do nt experience soreness ard my vaginal area. But one of my gf experiences dat during her preg.
Ya me too experience soreness around my vaginal area. Wondering izit normal? Heee...

Sherwawa

Hi anyone from Mount Alvernia, wanna to check if the hospital do provide any pajamas or we have to get ourself. Heard there charges incured if we get from the hospital. Izit true?
Hi bangalah

It's true dat MAH charges patient for using in house pyjamas. My gf jus delivered there and she brought her own. I will b delivering in MAH and I Ve prepared a few pieces of button tops( for breast feeding).

escago

hi mummies,

I just went for my check up yesterday, bb is 2.2kg at wk 35. Doc says the size is ok and estimated weight of bb during birth to be 3.1 - 3.2 kg. One good news is my placenta has moved upwards which I am really happy. Chances of natural birth is higher now :) I will need to go for a scan in two weeks' time to determine if the placenta is in the right place. I have also managed to pass my urine test this time round phew... really dun dare to eat ice cream anymore :p

bb is in headdown position as well... now we are really counting down to the BIG day *)

btw do you ladies take green coconut water now? My friends who has taken before said it is really useful for them. Baby came out very clean (not bloody) ... but its really difficult for me to imagine haha...

durianfan

hi mummies,

I just went for my check up yesterday, baby is 2.2kg at wk 35. Doc says the size is ok and estimated weight of baby during birth to be 3.1 - 3.2 kg. One good news is my placenta has moved upwards which I am really happy. Chances of natural birth is higher now :) I will need to go for a scan in two weeks' time to determine if the placenta is in the right place. I have also managed to pass my urine test this time round phew... really dont dare to eat ice cream anymore :p

baby is in headdown position as well... now we are really counting down to the BIG day *)

btw do you ladies take green coconut water now? My friends who has taken before said it is really useful for them. Baby came out very clean (not bloody) ... but its really difficult for me to imagine haha...
Congrats escago.. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:I am also hoping that my placenta can continue to move upwards coz really hope to have natural birth..

Regarding the coconut water, yes, I heard from one aunty that it helps. She said take it during the week of EDD (once or twice will do).. not sure can take earlier.. take the fresh one, not the canned coconut drink.

escago

Congrats escago.. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:I am also hoping that my placenta can continue to move upwards coz really hope to have natural birth..

Regarding the coconut water, yes, I heard from one aunty that it helps. She said take it during the week of EDD (once or twice will do).. not sure can take earlier.. take the fresh one, not the canned coconut drink.
Thanks durianfan :) all the best to you too! Hope all of us who wanted natural birth can have it.

wow one of my friend is very hardworking one, she started taking the coconut drink 1.5 months from EDD. She took once a week. Actually I did ask my gynae about it yesterday and his reply was, "there's no scientific studies on this, but if the coconut water makes you happy, can go ahead and drink haha."

hotmilktea

Yes, according to my Chinese sinseh, she asked me to take from week 34 onwards, once a week. But never take it cold from the fridge. I tool out and let the cold go off first then drink. Many of my friends also drink and taught me this way before I heard frm the sinseh.

last night, I have really bad cramps a lower part of my tummy, it last for quite a while :(
How not to hv epidural when the real contraction comes!