EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

lizzy2101

The dreamgenii is really good felicity! Using it since week 6 and i sleep soundly! Went to OB gyn today saw my lil one and so cute! 179 bpm but suck their printer isnt working! Im schedule on tuesday for OSCAR already in same hospital so its really convenient.. Blimey the test cost 337 sgd grr where it was only 250 6 years ago lol :D

felicity

The dreamgenii is really good felicity! Using it since week 6 and i sleep soundly! Went to OB gyn today saw my lil one and so cute! 179 bpm but suck their printer isnt working! Im schedule on tuesday for OSCAR already in same hospital so its really convenient.. Blimey the test cost 337 sgd grr where it was only 250 6 years ago lol :D
oh wow i'm so keen to buy now! today i woke up coughing like mad, with my ab hurting from the coughing and my lower back hurting too... dunno from coughing or from not sleeping in correct posture... sigh~ i went to search on gmarket and saw a seller: Maternity & Baby - dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow is this worth? where did u buy urs?

ya it's so cute to see the bb in the scan right? keke... aiyo printer not working really suck =/ which hospital u gg? i spent over $400 on a package inclusive of oscar test and 20-week scan.

lizzy2101

oh wow i'm so keen to buy now! today i woke up coughing like mad, with my ab hurting from the coughing and my lower back hurting too... dunno from coughing or from not sleeping in correct posture... sigh~ i went to search on gmarket and saw a seller: Maternity & Baby - dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow is this worth? where did u buy urs?

ya it's so cute to see the bb in the scan right? keke... aiyo printer not working really suck =/ which hospital u gg? i spent over $400 on a package inclusive of oscar test and 20-week scan.
I went in park east hospital, Dr. Roland Chieng is my good and friendly OB, the 337 is only the NTscan, blood test is and my scan and check up yesterday was 290, a bit expensive really but my place is near the hospital and staff are quite friendly..
I bought my dreamn genii pillow in mothercare paragon branch if im not wrong its 130 sgd.

Last edited:

felicity

I went in park east hospital, Dr. Roland Chieng is my good and friendly OB, the 337 is only the NTscan, blood test is and my scan and check up yesterday was 290, a bit expensive really but my place is near the hospital and staff are quite friendly..
I bought my dreamn genii pillow in mothercare paragon branch if im not wrong its 130 sgd.
ooo icic... ya as long as paid liao hv peace of mind i think it's worth... plus convenient and friendly. tmc not really convenient for me and esp now my hubby away for work for the entire march so i gotta go on my own...

i guess i will order from gmarket... since it's gg at $112 now...

on 2 days MC... my voice is not coming back and throat still sore and painful :(

mflee1312

anyone gone for amino test?? is it painful?? and how much is the total cost? my gynae wants me to get it done next month so am kinda of worried. due to my age (40) he doesnt encourage oscar so he wants me to do amino test straightaway.

lizzy2101

anyone gone for amino test?? is it painful?? and how much is the total cost? my gynae wants me to get it done next month so am kinda of worried. due to my age (40) he doesnt encourage oscar so he wants me to do amino test straightaway.
you mean amniocentesis? i red you'll only feel discomfort than pain. you can get more info here:
Amniocentesis
best of luck hun :) you'll do fine and for sure the baby, just think this test is best for you and to your bundle of joy, i myself is schedule for OSCAR tomorrow a bit scared cos i hate seeing blood, scan is fine though they said is a bit uncomfy too. cheers!

lizzy2101

ooo icic... ya as long as paid liao hv peace of mind i think it's worth... plus convenient and friendly. tmc not really convenient for me and esp now my hubby away for work for the entire march so i gotta go on my own...

i guess i will order from gmarket... since it's gg at $112 now...

on 2 days MC... my voice is not coming back and throat still sore and painful :(
aww felicity hope you'll feel better soon! i gave birth 2nd child in Thomson, staffs were friendly too but the parking is always packed and so far away were i live now...

lizzy2101

off topic info: fiance and I found out that it's more cheaper to buy baby stuffs online like breast pump, strollers, sterilizers, milk bottle etc.. as long its below 400 dollars the government wont tax you and since our due date is still far im considering to buy 1 by 1 online. I wont get clothes tho cos i wanna touch if its soft enough for my new born. :) just fyi mummies no need to follow me, just do whats convenient for you!

felicity

mflee i dont know about the amniocentesis test. personally i've taken the oscar test 2 weeks ago. wish all will go well for you~ all the best for you and your baby!

lizzy wow thanks for sharing! ya i've been looking on gmarket for dream genii and maternity leggings etc... which websites do you see pumps, strollers and stuff? maybe we can share share =)

i've bought from babymallonline.com before for sister In law's son... the one-pc bodysuits are affordable and very good material. =)

lizzy2101

mflee i dont know about the amniocentesis test. personally i've taken the oscar test 2 weeks ago. wish all will go well for you~ all the best for you and your baby!

lizzy wow thanks for sharing! ya i've been looking on gmarket for dream genii and maternity leggings etc... which websites do you see pumps, strollers and stuff? maybe we can share share =)

i've bought from babymallonline.com before for sister In law's son... the one-pc bodysuits are affordable and very good material. =)
these are some websites that im always searching:

Mumsfairy - For all your breastfeeding and breastpumping needs.

Free classifieds in Singapore, classified ads in Singapore (For Sale in Singapore, Personals in Singapore, Vehicles in Singapore, Real Estate in Singapore, Community in Singapore,...)

DearBaby

Philips - Bottles - Mother and child care - Bottle feeding

Medela - USA

Tommee Tippee - breast feeding, bottle feeding, nappy disposal products for your baby

you can search for more brands if you are familiar with them, what i do is i go Paragon (first year shop) and look at the thing im planning to buy for my baby then compare the price online and make a checklist to order it online, i havent order online as my tummy is still small but ill start once i reach 6 months :D i have lists of the items i wanna buy brand new (like breast pump and baby bottles) and items that is fine to buy 2nd handed ( like baby walkie talkie, bath tub etc) hope this helps,, and we still have more months to share ideas!

:red:

regenz

A few of my friends went for amino due to bad oscar results. They say it is not painful and last like 5 mins. It is really fast. I think it cost about 1k . They were asking me to go for it since they heard of cases whereby the oscar test result was good but the baby had DS. But my husband is against amino since my oscar result came back low risk. I hope my oscar test result is accurate.

felicity

lizzy thanks for sharing! :D

regenz, my oscar result is low risk and i'm fine with that. do u mind me asking, how old are u? i'm 32... i guess still ok bah...

regenz

I am 29 this year . The DS cases which my friends mentioned are mothers below 30. Frankly they scared me quite a bit. But my hubby is very confident somehow. I worry but i also think amino is not necessary for me too. Fingers crossed!

was browsing one website posted by lizzy. Out of point but i think the bags are so cute !
Toddler Bags

felicity

I am 29 this year . The DS cases which my friends mentioned are mothers below 30. Frankly they scared me quite a bit. But my hubby is very confident somehow. I worry but i also think amino is not necessary for me too. Fingers crossed!

was browsing one website posted by lizzy. Out of point but i think the bags are so cute !
Toddler Bags
don't worry bah i guess just stay positive... the cases are still minority... all the best for us! :)

hee ya the bags are so cute! i'm browsing the sites now too :) i saw the medela freestyle pump which i am super into... that time we went ktv, my friend even pump while at ktv... super portable... but i see the packages hv different size super shields... like M, L, XL... how do we know what size to get?

lizzy2101

don't worry bah i guess just stay positive... the cases are still minority... all the best for us! :)

hee ya the bags are so cute! i'm browsing the sites now too :) i saw the medela freestyle pump which i am super into... that time we went ktv, my friend even pump while at ktv... super portable... but i see the packages hv different size super shields... like M, L, XL... how do we know what size to get?
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/assets/file/ee%20bustier%20sizes.JPG

breast pump chart :D

felicity

me again (am i the only person talking here? lol)

still on MC, i think gg to nearby gynae to walk in and scan... to hv peace of mind... really worried sick for my bb since i've been sick for so long, and cough so much and so hard that my whole body including my tummy aching madly.

told my pregnant friend to come to mummysg but she says this forum too slow moving... haha... but i find sgmotherhood too fast moving and i v lost inside, so still prefer here. anyway i usually also come once in two-three days unless weekend or like now, on MC. boo.

Juan

hi morning felicity, you are not alone.
I like read the forum but seldom post reply.
Yesterday went for check up and see my baby moving a lot, doctor said very active baby.
Oscar test will be done next Tuesday, hopefully is low risk because I do not want to do the amnio test.
Wonder why Oscar will give false alarm???

lizzy2101

me again (am i the only person talking here? lol)
told my pregnant friend to come to mummysg but she says this forum too slow moving... haha... but i find sgmotherhood too fast moving and i v lost inside, so still prefer here. anyway i usually also come once in two-three days unless weekend or like now, on MC. boo.
im always here trollign forums felicity, in fact im always online lol :D i kept reading bout pregnancy!
Oscar test will be done next Tuesday, hopefully is low risk because I do not want to do the amnio test.
Wonder why Oscar will give false alarm???
Im gonna do Oscar today 11am :D, my doctor explained to me that if you are high risk doesnt mean that there's something wrong with the baby, it could be the fact about your age, your HCG level etc.. he told me if i done the test and he called me i don't have to panic and such. :) I done the Oscar with 2nd pregnancy and wasnt worried at all cos i was only 22 way then but now im 28 im a bit worried to be honest but i read that as long as there's no history and your not above 35 you have low risk.

Juan

Hi Lizzy, if high risk sure doc will advise to go for amnio test right?
I am ald 33... first preg was 29 wihtout oscar test