EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

meltie

hey rodorsany, wow thats great to have growth spurt that makes ur bb slp more... i hope my bb does that rather then snacking all day! lol.. she slowed down in the evening.. hubby tried bottle... she took it like a disaster.. cried non stop.. screamed till my hubby say don't force liaoo coz over 45mins... she went on without milk for another 2 hrs , never complain when i wiped her.. only complain n talk to her 'polka dot fan' ..

180ml thats alot! How to get ur bb to drink down so much? hmm guess our bbs all have different stomach capacity... :p I'm throwing away some milk that expired.. sigh hubby did not manage to use it to feed.... :/ i no motivation to pump... waste only..

linl1n84

I am meeting lizzy at quesntown mrt at 1045 to cab pool to the warehouse sale n prob expo, but if justamom is going prob can we hitch a ride too.. Hehe..

NeSSa

i wish i can go for the sales...money at the moment is tight awaiting for either my hubby's bonus or my pay in by next friday...

oh ya my leave is approved for 19...so i can't wait...lin shall we meet at gobak mrt around 10am?

are we meeting at one north mrt as a group??

Last edited:

felicity

Haha I dun mind! Then there will be one line of mummies pushing strollers heading down to keatbear's place from the station! :D

NeSSa

i think we will be in stomp :X....if that happen...maybe end up in world record...since no one done this before LOL

Rodorsany

Purpur i add grad... Like 150 to 160... Then slowly to 170... Now 180..

Both fm n bm 180 coz fm more diff to gauge i will prep 180 let her stop at 160...bm straight warm 160.. If unfinished bm i will add in milo but now she finishes everything.. All after e tcm meds...

Btw my girl is 5.8kg....60cm... 50percentile
But dr says neck n shoulder strong... My girl simply loves sitting up n standing.. Aiyo as if she very big lidat... Then dr tested n she smirked smile at him!!! Lmao

Purpur i add grad... Like 150 to 160... Then slowly to 170... Now 180..

Both fm n bm 180 coz fm more diff to gauge i will prep 180 let her stop at 160...bm straight warm 160.. If unfinished bm i will add in milo but now she finishes everything.. All after e tcm meds...

Btw my girl is 5.8kg....60cm... 50percentile
But dr says neck n shoulder strong... My girl simply loves sitting up n standing.. Aiyo as if she very big lidat... Then dr tested n she smirked smile at him!!! Lmao

my gal too!! i caught her on video that when i hold her hands, she can lift her upper body to sitting position. i was surprise but hubby saw me and said, "u just knew?! i saw her doing that since few weeks ago!!" =.="""

i noticed that she has strong neck since born.. all she wants now is sitting up position and standing up.. tried to put her on cradle and she will cry.. even when she sleeps, she will wake up once u put her into cradle position and she can sleep like a log while standing up right position.. lol

justamom

Lin meltie Sorry nw then saw the msgs.. juz managed to login aft my boy wake up shower.. today im nt gg to the sales..later bringing boy to c pd.. he gt rashes at body..duno what happened.. supposed gg swimming today.. c what doc says first..wat u gals grabbing there? I wanna buy rompers! Help me c can? Aged 9-12mths..nice nice Carter's maybe..?

Rodorsany

Mine too... Let her sit up... She will "complain" like i shd let her sit up instead lying down lol....

Justamom.. Hope e rashes nothing serious

purpur

ya ya my bb oso, very hao lian .. likes to be carry over e shoulder n raise his head up n dun like cradle position as if e head already v zhai n he loves to sighz like big baby .. mayb tis generation kids r like tt .. :D

NeSSa

same here...my son like to carry over the shoulder and his head will turn here n there...like "policeman" inspecting 360 degree....must see things..cannot carry him like a baby no more...he cannot see he is not happy...

felicity

Nessa lol! Mass mummies outing stomped!! Hahaha!

Haha same!! Is this one of the milestones? Haha.. She wants to be carried upright n no longer in cradle position.. Sometimes when I'm trying to latch her, she cries for milk and wants to be latched, yet fuss about the cradle position and wants to sit up right... Goodness!!

Justamom how's ur boy? Hope the rashes go away soon!!

purpur

justamom, if u looking for rompers for bb boy I can say really dun hav lo If gt only a few desIgns whIch Is unisex .. 80 % are gals clothing leh .. boy almost all t - shirts I oso nv c any shorts or pants wor .. t - shirts all big sizes many r 12 mths above .. I didn't knw u can't make it today if not I would v keen to grab Some for u ..

NeSSa

i wont be suprised if we happened to be STOMP as u know lah...most sporean very bo liao..anything also stomp de....

felicity

Hahaha ya nessa, I know what u mean! All kinds of things that seems the slightest out of the ordinary may be stomped by some boliao ppl! XD

felicity

hv a great time with ur lil one!!

omg when i'm back from the sales, mil said bb was fed at 12+... she was napping when i'm home, then woke up, changed nappy, played a bit and went back to slp... and she's still sleeping now! omg ><

Keatbear

I don't know if its the weather.. But my little girl has been sleeping a lot... Sometimes can sleep past her feeding time by more than 2hours... I call her superwoman , no need milk ar...

Btw mummies, I wanna give you all the directions to my place. How shall I do it? Fb or here?? Are most of the mummies coming on fb? Then I can create and event invite on fb?