Induction vs C sect

PTB7476

That time I had operations, of cos got to be under GA... but after that , I still vomit...so does not mean GA no vomit ..

i had operation under GA too..no vomit but abit sleepy :tlaugh: but i got over the sleepiness quite fast...wonder will it be the same if i go GA again :tlaugh:

PTB7476

er... hubby will not get to see the gynae cut open my stomach .. they will have a cloth to block it and hubby supposed to be there too..then after baby out, gynae said ok can take photo, then my hubby will get up.. he will have to count the fingers and toes.. heee
i tot it is the hb choice to see the open ceremony :tlaugh: anyway my hb dun want to see...so will go straight for GA

apollo

i had operation under GA too..no vomit but abit sleepy :tlaugh: but i got over the sleepiness quite fast...wonder will it be the same if i go GA again :tlaugh:
actu i had 2 GA BEFORE i delviered via c-sect. total 3times GA within a year. the 1st time was quite bad cos i puke.. but 2nd and 3rd (c-sect) time were ok. i wonder izzit becos alrdy 'immune' cos i had it 3x within a yr. but the 3rd time, i took quite sometime to slp, can even hear my gynae telling her nurses "aiyoo how come she haven slp?" though my eyes were closed :tlaugh:

moncheri03

actually i had 2 GA BEFORE i delviered via c-sect. total 3times GA within a year. the 1st time was quite bad cos i puke.. but 2nd and 3rd (c-sect) time were ok. i wonder izzit becos alrdy 'immune' cos i had it 3x within a yr. but the 3rd time, i took quite sometime to sleep, can even hear my gynae telling her nurses "aiyoo how come she have not sleep?" though my eyes were closed :tlaugh:
wow, u "bravo", 3GA within a year!
I still dun understand why people said if go for EPI C-sect, it's not that painful compare to GA C-sect and able to recover faster if go thru EPI C-sect.
Aren't both the same which need to "cut up"?
But my gynae said its a better choice to choose GA as some people half way thru EPI C-Sect, they start to get nervous and diff to calm down.

apollo

wow, you "bravo", 3GA within a year!
I still dont understand why people said if go for EPI C-sect, it's not that painful compare to GA C-sect and able to recover faster if go thru EPI C-sect.
Aren't both the same which need to "cut up"?
But my gynae said its a better choice to choose GA as some people half way thru EPI C-Sect, they start to get nervous and diff to calm down.
what my gynae told me is, she said cos EPI last for quite a few hrs.. so we will not feel pain right aft stitching, only aft the EPI sub.. while GA is, once we wake up, will feel the pain.

but to me, correct EPI can last longer but end of the day, still will pain mahhhh.. hahahahahaha....

PTB7476

what my gynae told me is, she said cos EPI last for quite a few hours.. so we will not feel pain right after stitching, only after the EPI sub.. while GA is, once we wake up, will feel the pain.

but to me, correct EPI can last longer but end of the day, still will pain mahhhh.. hahahahahaha....

yah lor...either way also pain... it is only a matter how fast the pain come only :tlaugh:

i seriously cannot imagine having c-sect leh, i rem i used to watch alot of discovery and health documentry on baby's birth day, and they actually showed the entire process where mummy went thru epi-c-sect...just hope i dun need to have to go thru it...

PTB7476

i seriously cannot imagine having c-sect , i rem i used to watch alot of discovery and health documentry on baby's birth day, and they actually showed the entire process where mummy went thru epi-c-sect...just hope i dont need to have to go thru it...
i find those documentary quite interesting... just imagine someone is cutting you up while you are still tokg to the pple surrounding you :tlaugh:

yah, my hubby says im crazy, so scared still watch...i feel the scary part is when doc tries to take the baby out... and the mummy was saying i can feel the pressure...but watever it is, i feel for those who went thru c-sect w/o GA super brave!

PTB7476

yah, my hubby says im crazy, so scared still watch...i feel the scary part is when doc tries to take the baby out... and the mummy was saying i can feel the pressure...but watever it is, i feel for those who went thru c-sect w/o GA super brave!
feeling pressure should be ok...u should read some blog where those with epi going through C sect...they can feel the PAIN !!! when the doc cut them up :err:

joeybeadz

I never felt any pressure during the epi c-sect.. you will be too nervous and anxious to see your baby...;)

apollo

feeling pressure should be ok...you should read some blog where those with epi going through C sect...they can feel the PAIN !!! when the doc cut them up :err:
I never felt any pressure during the epi c-sect.. you will be too nervous and anxious to see your baby...;)
my fren told me she can feel the 'pressure' as in she can she somebody is cutting her but the feeling was very numb, totally painless. i think for those who can feel the pain, could be the gynae to anxious to cut them and didnt wait for the epi to work? hehehe... :001_302:

joeybeadz

my friend told me she can feel the 'pressure' as in she can she somebody is cutting her but the feeling was very numb, totally painless. i think for those who can feel the pain, could be the gynae to anxious to cut them and didnt wait for the epi to work? hehehe... :001_302:
haa. I was too busy trying to stop my body to shiver and teeth from shaking that I got no other energy to worry about the pressure.. haaa.. somemore i got 2 doses of epi, cos too long ... induce one time, ops one time..

PTB7476

haa. I was too busy trying to stop my body to shiver and teeth from shaking that I got no other energy to worry about the pressure.. haaa.. somemore i got 2 doses of epi, cos too long ... induce one time, ops one time..
wah ...2 doses... ok, i will still stick to GA :tlaugh:

joeybeadz

what I meant was, 1st dose, was for my induction - I was trying for natural... then 2nd dose for c-section... ;)

Hope that will not affect you much!