Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbabe

is that the reason why that time those idiot starhub pple took 3mths just to repair my internet ???

i had problems surfing the net....i really evyday call about 2-3times to scold them lehhhh...like siaooooooooo zaaaaaaaaa booooooooooo .......

after that, i was thinking, maybe me anyhow scold pple....no wonder 2 IUIs failed.....

sob sobz
No la ... i also anyhow scold pple .... u dont think that way ....

ya .... very soft spoken... when she first call me... i straight thought 1982... lawla sound very soft.... totally different from this.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

*XXXXXX BULLY ME!!!! THROW HIM OUT OF THE WINDOW!!!!*
LoL ... really must kena throw out of the window ...

tell you so many times go dempsey try the lychee wine you dont want give excuse....you scare i drink whole carton and make you pay is it...hee...hee...dont worry that side all tress i cant run want....:Dancing_tongue:
Go sing K hahaha ....

really cannot go out.... Fang Bu Xia wo deee baby....
Jus now u fang xia & go makan le ... :tlaugh:

Spiralng

is that the reason why mother in law wanna "eat" me up ???????????????????

did that leee...i called the SG branch....also threaten to go down the HQ to complain.......the problem took 3mths to solve it...they also wave 3mths off........
then i tink should be your tone or they super in capable.

almond

is that the reason why mother in law wanna "eat" me up ???????????????????

did that leee...i called the SG branch....also threaten to go down the HQ to complain.......the problem took 3mths to solve it...they also wave 3mths off........

could be.... maybe what she thinking is, "haha... my DIL is a little lamb... kill and make lamb chop...."

Queenbabe

both lahhh.... we both also miss our baby.... getting very attach to him.... dont't know it's good or bad....:tlaugh:
Pian Ren ........ hahahaha .... when i have my 1st baby i will miss but now 2nd one i dont know why hahahaha will miss but not so badly ....

almond

No ... i also anyhow scold pple .... you dont think that way ....

LoL ... really must kena throw out of the window ...

Go sing K hahaha ....

just now you fang xia & go makan ... :tlaugh:
at the end also rush back.... but when i reach home... he already sleeping like a pig.... chey.... never wait for daddy....

yellowpudding

ya .... only left freya already.... Lol!!!
LOL...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: when are all of you having the next gathering?

Jac dear: Freya and I are available the whole of next week... Please let me know when to meet up. I am delaying her vaccine till 7 Sept. :)

Spiralng

could be.... maybe what she thinking is, "haha... my daughter in law is a little lamb... kill and make lamb chop...."
errrrm...almond bro...lawla is not convient to comment now cos hv spy beside her...ha ha ha...

Pian Ren ........ hahahaha .... when i have my 1st baby i will miss but now 2nd one i dont know why hahahaha will miss but not so badly ....
yep by the time u reach no 3 u might even forget u hv the third one.??!!

almond

errrrm...almond bro...lawla is not convient to comment now cos have spy beside her...ha ha ha...

ai ya... then quick post more.... wash away....

yep by the time you reach no 3 you might even forget you have the third one.??!!
Serious? personal exp. ?
btw, i saw how sher. and regine play today... sigh.... hard on you.... can imagine your other two at home.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Queenbabe

at the end also rush back.... but when i reach home... he already sleeping like a pig.... chey.... never wait for daddy....
Chey........ smart ieuan wahahahaha .....

must print and let regine see.... she will be so happy.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
She know lor ... :001_302:

errrrm...almond bro...lawla is not convient to comment now cos have spy beside her...ha ha ha...

yep by the time you reach no 3 you might even forget you have the third one.??!!
Yes

almond

Chey........ smart ieuan wahahahaha .....

She know ... :001_302:

Yes
just now i bring the two girls go toy r us..... when going there.... they still follow behind..... when reach there.... ask for permission to wonder off on their own... even give me a contact number.... just in case i got lost in the shop.... Lol!!!

then when going back after i got the refund.... the two run all the way back... i and wifey hold hand slowly walk back.... at the same time ask peini.... girl, you really got consider second one? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.