Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralng

Serious? personal exp. ?
btw, i saw how sher. and regine play today... sigh.... hard on you.... can imagine your other two at home.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Actually for me is the opposite...me a bit slooow reaction...now then i enjoyed motherhood. Cos my previous 2 after confinement, park at MIL house cannot bring back and also cannot see them until fri night bring home till sunday return to her. Now with no 3, at least, i take care of him myself so more enjoyable and also will be more attached to him. Sher and regine play today is quite ok liaoooo....should see regine wif my 2 girls at figets when we first gathered. I tink u will faint and appreciate that u hv only one...ha ha ha...

yellowpudding

her eyes like quite big... like japanese cartoon.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

you just bully her is it? why she like sulking like that.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
innocent man... that pic was taken last night. that is not sulking yet, that is the stunned look after jacki tries to imitate her "talking". lol... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

yellowpudding

Actually for me is the opposite...me a bit slooow reaction...now then i enjoyed motherhood. Cos my previous 2 after confinement, park at mother in law house cannot bring back and also cannot see them until fri night bring home till sunday return to her. Now with no 3, at least, i take care of him myself so more enjoyable and also will be more attached to him. Sher and regine play today is quite ok liaoooo....should see regine with my 2 girls at figets when we first gathered. I tink you will faint and appreciate that you have only one...ha ha ha...
spiral... you made it sound very scary... what did the 3 of them do? :err::err::err:

Queenbabe

just now i bring the two girls go toy are us..... when going there.... they still follow behind..... when reach there.... ask for permission to wonder off on their own... even give me a contact number.... just in case i got lost in the shop.... Lol!!!

then when going back after i got the refund.... the two run all the way back... i and wifey hold hand slowly walk back.... at the same time ask peini.... girl, you really got consider second one? :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Wahahaha ... lastime after i have regine for my 1st marriage i do want no.2 but ex hubby dont want ... After divorce i never really think of remarry or have no.2 ... i think 1 is enough hahahaha .. ermmmm regine give u her hp num ?

almond

Wahahaha ... lastime after i have regine for my 1st marriage i do want no.2 but ex hubby dont want ... After divorce i never really think of remarry or have no.2 ... i think 1 is enough hahahaha .. ermmmm regine give you her hp num ?
ya... she gave me her number... so that i can find them easily... Lol....
why leiii? she not suppose to do that arr? :tlaugh:

almond

Actually for me is the opposite...me a bit slooow reaction...now then i enjoyed motherhood. Cos my previous 2 after confinement, park at mother in law house cannot bring back and also cannot see them until fri night bring home till sunday return to her. Now with no 3, at least, i take care of him myself so more enjoyable and also will be more attached to him. Sher and regine play today is quite ok liaoooo....should see regine with my 2 girls at figets when we first gathered. I tink you will faint and appreciate that you have only one...ha ha ha...
ya lor.... you mean there can be worst?? what did your two girl do?? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Spiralng

just now i bring the two girls go toy are us..... when going there.... they still follow behind..... when reach there.... ask for permission to wonder off on their own... even give me a contact number.... just in case i got lost in the shop.... Lol!!!

then when going back after i got the refund.... the two run all the way back... i and wifey hold hand slowly walk back.... at the same time ask peini.... girl, you really got consider second one? :tlaugh::tlaugh:
if u want to convince peini...come...come....to my house and she will be convince just stick to one.

spiral... you made it sound very scary... what did the 3 of them do? :err::err::err:
ha ha ha...tat day regine approach me and ask :" r u my mummy's friend? i say yes then she ask can i play wif your girls i say go ahead...from then on, i keep seeing regine trying to catch up wif my girls and both of my girls play until their whole hair WET....

Queenbabe

ya... she gave me her number... so that i can find them easily... Lol....
why leiii? she not suppose to do that arr? :tlaugh:
No la .. u r not her fren so is ok :001_302: ... her fren very kong bu .... keep call her keep sms her ... hahaha ...

Spiralng

thank you dear, wait till you meet her then you realised she is not so cute. hahaha... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Nahhhh....she is sooo pretty. cum cum bring her to me i carry ...

ya .... you mean there can be worst?? what did your two girl do?? :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Let me see the list of things they do....

break 2 of my curtain rods.

Broke the propeller of my standing fan.

play wif my half year's supply of disposable contact lens(i hv already hide it very well)

My shampoo hv water in it.

Jump on the bed despite repeated canning

Feed their brother wif baby to keep him quiet so they can secretly play games on my lappie

the list goes on.....but there are certain things they are also good at eg:

peeling of peanuts

vacumn floor

make sausage roll

fold clothes

take care of their little brother.

massage for their ah ma.

Hmmm....so wat do u tink....

almond

i going to nap a while... later may still need to wake up take over peini.... good nite everyone.... really had a happy and meaningful evening... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Queenbabe

i going to nap a while... later may still need to wake up take over peini.... good nite everyone.... really had a happy and meaningful evening... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Next week almond bro treat wahahaha ... ok win more ... i also gng off soon ... hubby come bk ... tml gng watch movie ....

yellowpudding

if you want to convince peini...come...come....to my house and she will be convince just stick to one.

ha ha ha...that day regine approach me and ask :" are you my mummy's friend? i say yes then she ask can i play with your girls i say go ahead...from then on, i keep seeing regine trying to catch up with my girls and both of my girls play until their whole hair WET....
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

spiral, that list of yours are very very long...! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

freya ah? next week do you want to meet me, jac, elaine and oblong? :)

Spiralng

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

spiral, that list of yours are very very long...! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

freya ? next week do you want to meet me, jac, elaine and oblong? :)
ha ha ha i want but if u guys meet on next tues i can't make it cos hv to bring all three if my MIL not in. Cos tues it's school holidays for my 2 girls... i will confirm again...

yellowpudding

ha ha ha i want but if you guys meet on next tues i can't make it cos have to bring all three if my mother in law not in. Cos tues it's school holidays for my 2 girls... i will confirm again...
I see I see. Will ask jac and the others... :) So far I am clear for the next week. Which is your preferred day? :)

Spiralng

I see I see. Will ask jac and the others... :) So far I am clear for the next week. Which is your preferred day? :)
i tink since u guys hv confirmed, dun changed for my sake cos if MIL is in, i will join...hee...hee...i just scare last min she wan to go out. For me as long as it's week day i am fine but next fri will be going ubin to cycle...dun know i can take it or not...

yellowpudding

i tink since you guys have confirmed, dont changed for my sake cos if mother in law is in, i will join...hee...hee...i just scare last min she want to go out. For me as long as it's week day i am fine but next fri will be going ubin to cycle...dont know i can take it or not...
i see i see, darling we have not confirmed which date / day yet.. waiting for jac to let me know infact. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.