We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Oh sounding very good Shez! Keep away your 4inch for now ok.:p

Back to the bbt, for me I will disregard the temp because it's not accurate already based on your scenario described. Just wait for tomorrow morning to temp again then join the dots.

Dragontail

My elder sis has two quite grown up children. As much as she encourages me to have a baby to complete the family, once a while she will also "complain" no children is good...the world is so different now. (6.9m in 2030. Gasp!).

That's why I think got kid or no kid, has its pros and cons. Whatever comes!

prayinghard

Creeni, you are such a great mummy... And I believe very soon your son will have a didi or meimei to play with... Ok from now on I shall be like you, ignore whatever those friends say and igonre their compare

littlej, thank you for those golden lines... Focus focus focus ....

shez, from now on, be slow on your movement ya... Keeping finger cross for u too ....

Prayinghard add some DOM into the Dr Su's med after your menses.. I think it will improve your qi. Do continue Dr Su's med and the supplements and most importantly, don't let the emotional stress get to you.. Jia you.

Creeni it's indeed difficult to leave your son behind even for a few days.. BCC is also a very popular sinseh and I was considering whether to consult him though its waiting time is really long. If you and your hubby feel good after taking his med, I'm sure his medicine is working for both of you. Is your BMI excessively high? You might want to incorporate some light exercises such as taking stairs (if your knee is up to it) or taking brisk walk with your family or even when doing housework. In reducing weight, the key is actually noting our diet such as 5 smaller meals a day rather than 3 full meals and no carbo after 7pm. Don't diet in the extreme way or else it may do more harm than good to your body..

Dragontail

faithmummy, ya I have finished my brazil nuts last round. Time to top up. I wont dare to eat durian because most of the time I will breakout from durians, especially I am already heaty from tcm powders and cny goodies! Anyway you are also right.. now is not durian season. I keep seeing pomelo at street fruit stalls rather than those spikey king of fruits.

Shez, i'm counting down for you! When do you think your AF should come? That's the day you can do hpt if it doesnt show up.

Shez

Gals! Thanks for your kind words!!! Lol. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed. Hahaha.

Dragontail, will join the dots with tmr's temp.

Ff is usually quite accurate +/- 2 days with my AF, & my TCM also calculated AF as 27/28 feb. so.. In d meantime, it's rest rest rest for me!

And yes, heels being kept away for the time being! Lol

TVH

All the best shez and dragontail! Hope the eggy is caught! :)

Why cannot wear heels? I'm still wearing heels to work cos I'll walk v sloppily when I wear flats becos too comfortable :(

creeni

Superwoman: ^_^ my bmi is high. Everyday i will pick up my son from his school. Then we will walk home ard 15-20 mins. I am don't like eating snacks or junk food. But i love rice ^_^"""""
Now i am trying to reduce my rice.

All sisters: is it Dr. Su at bukit batok ? Is she good? For BCC waiting time on weekday is ard 2 hours. And medicine is quite expensive ($180 for 1 month). But all my friends after see him 2 months then pregnant.
My friend ask me drink fruit & vege juice for replace my lunch & dinner. But i think it is too LIANG. So i don't dare to continue.

BCC told me 7 days before menses no more bd ^_^ .

Dragontail

Creeni, many ladies here are seeing Dr Su. She is highly recommended as what i've read here. Many times we self diagnosed... think better to let sinseh check your state and advice what you can or cannot consume.

What's the reason no BD 7 days before AF can I know?

TVH

Creeni, yes dr su is at bukit batok. Personally, I quite like her as she is very encouraging and she will take time to explain to you and answer your queries. Me and my hubby took her med religiously for 3 mths and I got pregnant. U won't be able to book appt as it is first come first serve basis. But when the clinic is open, u can call to take queue number first. Her med for 2 weeks is $44, to be taken twice daily. I just went to see her after I got pregnant and she gave me med for two weeks, cost just $22. I think her med is not as expensive as other more popular tcm out there. Her charges are pretty standard. u can give her a try.

Dragontail, I believe in tcm terms, it's not to dislodge the egg if it's already implanted...like not to disturb the egg...

Last edited:
Creeni

if you are interested in seeing Dr SU...

this is her contact and operating hours...

This is Dr Su contact:

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

Dragontail

TVH, oh i see! I wasnt thinking about the implanted egg earlier.

Hubby saw me looking at my OPKs and asked "so tonite BD or tomorrow?". Hee feels good he's so automatic. Told him he can take a break already. But if let's say I see a temp shift tomorrow (or maybe not not tomorrow, but Tuesday morning), should I still BD tomorrow night?

dragontail,

what i read from some articles is that... before the embroye become stable in your womb.... BD that might have orgasm will cause uterine contraction.
so no BD during the first trimester including the 2WW especially after implantation has started

TVH

Dragontail, can BD agin tmr to be safe, but dont reach orgasm. Let your hubby do the job. Now must b gentle hehe...

quincy1986

eat breakfast like a king; lunch like a prince; and dinner like a beggar

but @creeni might be concerned about her food intake when she is at home. because her son might follow her. my friend still eats like a beggar at night though. with 2 pri sch boys ;) and she jogs on the spot at home because she got no time.

TVH

Last time life not so stressful and don't have 6.9million ppl....

They also dont eat processed food as much as us. In those days, no such thing as fast food, and chickens were freshly slaughtered, not injected with hormones then killed...they also don't drink cold water....these days, the food we eat is killing us slowly...

Dragontail

Ok will see tomorrow night got rahbah mood or not then...

I second that on the changes now from decades ago. Last time, life is simple. Now we are kinda messed up to be honest.