We are TTC-ing!

littlehamster

If ur hubby up for it can continuous 3 nights, if not morning . Good to bd one time more After O. Gogogogo! *(o^^)oo(^^o)*(o^^)oo(^^o)*(o^^)o

Dragontail

Haha I like the theory of fish fresh in the morning. Yes will see how's our feelings like later... This cycle I try to go easier with hubby. Anyway, most weekends, we will bd in the morning where fish is freshest. Lol.

Going to do a last opk for the day soon.

prayinghard

Wah I just realised I missed so much informative note here..
Hmm talking about soy I do read up somewhere that soy isoflovones can act as a natural clomid that if taken between cd 2 for 5 days, also does help us ovulate just like what clomid did..

And then it must be avoid after that..

Oops dragontail I am the one start up the stick with bag lol
Wow your o very dark.... hei xiu time

creeni

Hi all ladies, i am also keep trying for my 2nd child. Haizzz after trying 2 years. And i have mc once (5weeks). After that no more good news. I also keep bd during my O day. But really make me stress. Now i am trying chinese medicine. Hopefully can have a good news very soon.

Dragontail

Prayinghard so you are the culprit. Hee.

Oh my first time in my life I got a positive opk! Just peed and so dark! It's now as dark as the control line right?

Hubby says lets bd tonight. Bye girls. :p:p:p

Attachments

quincy1986

Hi all ladies, i am also keep trying for my 2nd child. Haizzz after trying 2 years. And i have mc once (5weeks). After that no more good news. I also keep bd during my O day. But really make me stress. Now i am trying chinese medicine. Hopefully can have a good news very soon.
@creeni
dont fret.
i am so envious of you. you already have your first child ;)
dont worry be happy ^^V
patience is the key

Dragontail

As a weekend habit, we bd again this morn. Dont know got enough swimmers or not. Next just see if I do pop an egg from bbt. This morning temp is still below coverline. Leave it to the hands of nature from hereon.

Creeni, welcome. Many of us also ttc for a bit. Continue and try to relax dont stress k ( I know sometimes easier said). What does your sinseh say so far?

littlej

Dragon tail - I am envious! You should participate in the durex survey to prove that singaporeans do have more sex :p I cannot remember the last time me and dear did the deed across concurrent days - probably like 4 years ago... Already two days once we wanna faint. If not for baby making think we would only do once a week.

Hi careeni - hi hi! You have a boy or girl?

Hi littlehamster - hahaha your graphical emoticons very funny!

Shez

Ladies. A question on bbt.

I had disturbed sleep for majority of last night. Was already awake for about 10mins before I decided I couldn't sleep & took my bbt (usually bbt taken at 7am. This morning at 640). Temp was 36.42.

Managed to go back to bed shortly after and slept for another full 3.5 hours. Decided to temp again since it was proper sleep. Reading was 36.96, and I suspected it was also due to me feeling warm as d Aircon was off already and I was still covered in blanket.

Which reading should I take? Or just remain with the first reading and see my bbt tmr?

creeni

Hi all sisters ^_^ i have a son now 8 years old. 6 weeks After i give birth my son, i put IUD for 5 years. So during this 5 years i am totally never plan for 2nd child. After doctor diagnosed my son is a autistic boy. So i am start planning for 2nd child. My son always tell me he feel lonely, because he don't have sister or brother. When i am planning for 2nd child, 6 months later then i am pregnant. But MC. After 1.5 year MC, i never pregnant again. That kind of waiting during menses date is so tired. Every month i will keep thinking, am i pregnant!!! Haizzz... I am totally feel bd only for making child. Nomore making love