We are TTC-ing!

mummygirl

Hehe I'll just do it!! If not, can bd tomorrow morning

did u try to pee on the cheapo opk and see if its the same reading?
Soursop, yes... I tested on e same urine.... Yup, its also as dark as e control line on e cheapo opk....
We din bd today liao.... Think my hb too tired cos he just come back from work...

Dragontail

Mummygirl don't worry just bd when you both feel like. I read some couple one hit success....bd once can also get bfp. Most importantly you both are enjoying the process. Like that happy egg meets happy sperm then chance of marriage between them is higher :)

mummygirl

Thanks dragontail.. din managed to bd cos my hb went home very late..no mood. Hopefully have, else i try for next cycle. I did google how long can e soldiers survive, some said 6hrs, some said up to 5days... aiyo so confused.. lolzz i gave up.

Hi missy18,
I m currently taking cw too.. just started for a week plus.. :) i heard strong recommendation on this vitamin..hopefully it works!

missy18

Thanks dragontail.. did not managed to bd cos my husband went home very late..no mood. Hopefully have, else i try for next cycle. I did google how long can e soldiers survive, some said 6hrs, some said up to 5days... aiyo so confused.. lolzz i gave up.

Hi missy18,
I m currently taking cw too.. just started for a week plus.. :) i heard strong recommendation on this vitamin..hopefully it works!
mummygirl, when do you take the pills? 1st thing in the morning?

Last edited:

Dragontail

Overly thick lining is due to hormonal imbalance. Could be pcos or uterine cancer.

But that's just general info. 10-15mm seems to be normal range. So I think shouldn't be a worrying factor. Of course best to seek gynae's view.

Dragontail

Mummygirl how long the army stay alive in our system depends on how "strong" the spermies are. So those numbers are just a range.

Actually for my first bfp, I am sure we didn't bd too close to my o. It was at least 5 days or even more before I oed. Because then we didn't look at dates. It was just before I saw TCM. Wasn't actively doing the deeds. So anything can happen.

mummygirl

Missy18,
I was advise by this group that pills should be taken after a meal, since might cause nausea effect. For me, I dun take heavy breakfast, so I usually take after lunch. :)

Dragontail,
True too, anything could just happen if timing is right and bingo. Will try to test opk again tonight, lolz... if still positive, I will try once more.. haha

Soursop,
Ya lor .. haha.. let me test again tonight.. haha.. btw, sorry if I am so troublesome to trouble u all to see my test opk photos....

littlehamster

Overly thick lining is due to hormonal imbalance. Could be pcos or uterine cancer.

But that's just general info. 10-15mm seems to be normal range. So I think shouldn't be a worrying factor. Of course best to seek gynae's view.
i read abt the hormonal imbalance, my pap smear is ok, pcos is detected thru ultrasound? the doc says the norm range is 9-14

missy18

im abit confused. like to check with you ladies. if we see increase in cm does it means we are going to O soon? or must wait till we see egg white type of cm than we bd?

Dragontail

Lilhammie I'm not very sure about diagnosing pcos. But I reckon it should be more than just a ultrasound scan. Maybe blood test and mense history? One of symptoms of pcos is irregular cycle? But I don't think you have irregular cycles right.

mummygirl

Dragontail, mxlo, soursop,

I dun understand.... y I tested 3days of opk, all dark lines.. till now, it's still as dark or even darker than e control line... issit normal?

Maqisa

hi gals...

me jus returned frm my HK/Macau trip last nite. It was fun, cold, yummy, exciting and crazy. Lurve Kowloon more so den HK island. Maybe coz I like Tsim Sha Tsui for the crazy shopping... Spent my bday (boo.. another yr older and more tough to conceive.. oh man!) over there... so its kindda special. hubs got me exactly wat I want due to those major obvious hints that I hve been diligently dropping, hahaha, HUGE damage for poor hubs.. thinking back, it wld be bloody fab to get a bfp for my bday.... That will be the perfect bday present! sigh, no such luck...

So many posts about hsg tests and all.. hmm... away for a couple of days and already so much to catch up on...

anyway, bloody menses arrived this evening (sian-ing cum bad temper time has officially arrived). Jus pre-warned hubs a min ago dat I m in a super shitty mood... actually this cycle wasn't that hardworking so... sigh...

me now beginning to get really fed up with ttc... I think ever since we got serious with wanting a baby, sex became so bland and unexciting, like it happens for dat 1 sole purpose only. I certainly wasn't prepared for this (always assume making baby is easy and will happens when we want it to.. how stupidly naïve I was).
Now, after trying for a few mths, I am beginning to see why it was so trying and exasperating... and so damn tough.

I m so on the brink of giving up. sorry for being the wet blanket here... Itz already 2014 and so little time left for little horsey... sigh, and I see so many going into 2014 edd page...

Rainboww: I guess I m joining u soon. F**k care with ttc.
:bangry::bmad::(:eek:10:

Dragontail

Maq welcome back. I just got back home too from my phuket short trip:)

Mummygirl I can't really see clearly but I think cd16 is positive already. It's advisable not to opk again after a positive as it can get you confused. For me, once opk is positive, I stop already and my bbt will then always get a temp shift 2 days later which confirms my ovulation.