April 09 MTBs!

Cream

Same here... I am so tired of this pregnancy... But I dare not say so much in case BB hear already sad... lol... I am seeing gynae on 9th April, might induce on 11th April. So if your BB doesnt wanna come out and you stick to your induction date, we might actually be there at the same time... lol...

sugarcookie

Same here... I am so tired of this pregnancy... But I dare not say so much in case BB hear already sad... lol... I am seeing gynae on 9th April, might induce on 11th April. So if your BB doesnt wanna come out and you stick to your induction date, we might actually be there at the same time... lol...
Yeah that's true! Maybe we will be there at about the same time!!

CynCyn

I'm not sure which week my baby engaged but I know she turned late, around week 37. But don't worry too much! I heard babies can engage last minute too. Has your baby turned?
According to my gynae baby head has turned down just that hasn't engaged and told me not to worry bout' it .

But i can't help worrying .

Sugarcookie, tomorrow morning i go for following check-up again.Donno my gynea will do a VE for me or not....
Sorry Sugarcookie, this is your 1st bb?
Yup! it's my 1st baby.Ialso hope tomorrow doc will say can ready induce loh....So which package u took? I took Premier B1.

Hi, Cream u also delivering at KKH?

Meidii

ya wind blow i fly away........
when i found out i was pregnant was happy but worried about nt being able to provide the little wan nutrients
cause gt reflux prob
so no matter hw i vomit, i still force myself to eat
never in my life my weight over 40kg hee hee
so imagine the stretch marks i have on my body now
so gross........
just diahorea again.....
painful contractions
feel like vomiting too
anyone encounter this near edd??
:we2Randy-git:
i started at 40kg and right now i'm 56kg and yes i've got the grossiest stretchmarks in my life...my tummy is full of them..
my contractions are like menstrual cramps as of now..
diarrhea for me jz started a week ago and it's such a hassle really...phew..

what's next..i better be prepared for the worst...hope you all ladies have a safe delivery!

lovedove

According to my gynae baby head has turned down just that hasn't engaged and told me not to worry bout' it .

But i can't help worrying .

Hi CynCyn, I just came back from gynae and like you, my baby also head turned down but hasn't engaged yet...I already 39weeks...But my gynae also said not to worry as long as our baby and fluid around baby is healthy..

My gynae said my cervix also not ripen yet so on Monday, gynae going to insert two pills to open up my cervix and i'll be induced on Tues.

So excited!! Finally able to see my first baby 3days from now after this long, tiring pregnancy process....

Wish all ladies a smooth and safe delivery. Cheers!

sugarcookie

Ladies, I gave birth to my princess yesterday afternoon! One day before her EDD!!!

Wishing all of you a safe and smooth delivery!!!

Cream

Ladies, I gave birth to my princess yesterday afternoon! One day before her EDD!!!

Wishing all of you a safe and smooth delivery!!!
Congrats Sugarcookie,

So we will not bump into each other afterall... So envious that some of you have delivered... The last few nights I have been having butt-ache... gosh, so hard to sleep...

Hi Sweetlips,

Welcome! When is your EDD?

CynCyn

Congrats Sugarcookie !

Can't wait for my turn as well . Time seems to pass so slow . Going 38 weeks still no sign .

sugarcookie

Congrats Sugarcookie,

So we will not bump into each other afterall... So envious that some of you have delivered... The last few nights I have been having butt-ache... gosh, so hard to sleep...
Thanks! Your turn will come too Cream!!!