When can I feel my baby...?

iliana

Hi everyone!

I'm new and will be a first time mother in Oct. :) Nice to meet you guys here!

I'm now 19-20 weeks pregnant, but I still can not feel my baby. :(

Sigh, when can I feel her? And how's the feeling...?:embarrassed:

Thank you!

CanCanMum

hello and welcome~~~

u shd be feeling "butterflies kicks" soon

for the actual feeling of yr baby's kicking legs and pointed elbows will be roughly in the 6th or 7th month....when yr bb has reached a bigger size about 1-1.5kg roughly....

its a fun feeling~~~:tlaugh:

Phoebii Cheng

It's a very light feeling...that u will miss it sometimes ....I dun really feel it when I was pregnant that time, only at night when I m abt to sleep when everything is quiet sometime can feel.........

But when u r in ur mid 2nd trimester, when ur bb is bigger u will feel of of ur bb...

karoru

yes, yes, i m starting to feel it from this week... when it is quiet at night while watching tv or resting... i can feel it and i love that feeling... always looking forward to that moment at night nowdays... will miss it sometimes though...

It's a very light feeling...that u will miss it sometimes ....I dun really feel it when I was pregnant that time, only at night when I m abt to sleep when everything is quiet sometime can feel.........

But when u r in ur mid 2nd trimester, when ur bb is bigger u will feel of of ur bb...

Hihi.. i am in my 14weeks now., how do we know if tat's they baby kicking?
As recent 1-2 weeks, I experienced painful pulling at my tummy either slpg or sitting. Could this be the kicking from baby?
I am quite confused as many told me its too early for me to feel anything.

Please advice, appreciated.

Buddha Bless...;)

apollo

Hihi.. i am in my 14weeks now., how do we know if tat's they baby kicking?
As recent 1-2 weeks, I experienced painful pulling at my tummy either slpg or sitting. Could this be the kicking from baby?
I am quite confused as many told me its too early for me to feel anything.

Please advice, appreciated.

Buddha Bless...;)
painful pulling might be ur womb "wking"... normally 1st pregnancy, can feel from 18-22weeks onwards...

izanyzam

painful pulling might be ur womb "wking"... normally 1st pregnancy, can feel from 18-22weeks onwards...
Hi regina..Since ive had 2 previous miscarriages..Is this considered my third or first pregnancy?? Coz now im at my 14th week and my tummy is already showing a bit..But still havent felt my baby yet...Just some very slight flutterings..Dunno if dats the baby or due to my constipation..!!! :err:

apollo

Hi regina..Since ive had 2 previous miscarriages..Is this considered my third or first pregnancy?? Coz now im at my 14th week and my tummy is already showing a bit..But still havent felt my baby yet...Just some very slight flutterings..Dunno if dats the baby or due to my constipation..!!! :err:
tt one i not sure wor.. i also MC b4 but i only feel my current BB's movement on 18th weeks... hee....:001_302:

apollo

Regina, when you first time feel the movement of your baby.

How you know is kicking from baby leh? :err:
when i was wanting to slp then suddenly my lower abdomen got "thing" box me! Then I shock lo thought i think too much... then 2nd kick, 3rd kick.... until the 5th den I woke my hubby up but he dun wanna kick liao... tt whole night i cant slp well lo cos too happy liao.. :tlaugh:

hueychye79

when i was wanting to slp then suddenly my lower abdomen got "thing" box me! Then I shock lo thought i think too much... then 2nd kick, 3rd kick.... until the 5th den I woke my hubby up but he dun wanna kick liao... tt whole night i cant slp well lo cos too happy liao.. :tlaugh:
My first experience also same with you. But normally my baby kick me about 2-3 times only.

Thats why I have a bit confuse loh.. :001_302:

Now I can confirm that pain is from my boy.. :tlaugh:

Hey, I didn't know you are so young leh! 21 years old only ah... :shyxxx:

apollo

My first experience also same with you. But normally my baby kick me about 2-3 times only.

Thats why I have a bit confuse loh.. :001_302:

Now I can confirm that pain is from my boy.. :tlaugh:

Hey, I didn't know you are so young leh! 21 years old only ah... :shyxxx:
haha there're lotsa mummies even younger den me... LOL:shyxxx:

Joyjoy

Hi everyone!

I'm new and will be a first time mother in Oct. :) Nice to meet you guys here!

I'm now 19-20 weeks pregnant, but I still can not feel my baby. :(

Sigh, when can I feel her? And how's the feeling...?:embarrassed:

Thank you!

Dear don't worry.

yoU will feel it soon...unually its later for 1st time mum too. this is what happened to me.

i am sharing with you this week-by-week guide for your reference and self monitoring.

Week by Week Guide - Huggies Singapore