EDD in MAR 2010

DodoTan

i'm at kkh too. previously with dr. c k khoo. but he's gone to france for his scholarship so am now with dr. ben choy.

rains

angelwendy : will be doing my detail scan next Friday.. very excited.. dont know gender yet til the scan.. keke... im with dr ben choen/choy.. cant rem his surname lol..

dodo : we share the same doc!!

angelwendy

angelwendy : will be doing my detail scan next Friday.. very excited.. dont know gender yet til the scan.. keke... im with dr ben choen/choy.. cant rem his surname lol..

dodo : we share the same doc!!

hee.. u must be looking forward to ur next checkup... hee... enjoy the moment when u do scan... u will miss it... remember to update us.. take care...:001_302:

hello mummies........ im new to this forum but not to mummysg... been missing for awhile now... very busy... and i too want to share my joy with all mummies out there especially those due in march 2010 too.... im due in 19th march but i think will be much earlier... i have 2 princesses and they were all born before my EDD.. Either a week or two early... this is my 3rd pregnancy....... due for a scan next week.. im in my 20th week by then... anxious to know the gender of my baby... only god knows my feelings :)
To all mummies, its nice to know all of u here.. hope we'll be able to share experiences,views ,tips and everthing about motherhood and pregnancy here....
cheers to all
take care.... :)

angelwendy

hello mummies........ im new to this forum but not to mummysg... been missing for awhile now... very busy... and i too want to share my joy with all mummies out there especially those due in march 2010 too.... im due in 19th march but i think will be much earlier... i have 2 princesses and they were all born before my EDD.. Either a week or two early... this is my 3rd pregnancy....... due for a scan next week.. im in my 20th week by then... anxious to know the gender of my baby... only god knows my feelings :)
To all mummies, its nice to know all of you here.. hope we'll be able to share experiences,views ,tips and everthing about motherhood and pregnancy here....
cheers to all
Hee welcome welcome....:Dancing_wub:

sharonk

To all mummies, its nice to know all of you here.. hope we'll be able to share experiences,views ,tips and everthing about motherhood and pregnancy here....
cheers to all

HI Princess,

Same here. My edd will be on 19 march too. Have u been feeling baby kick now? hmm. am wondering how does the feel of the 1st kick like? Kindly advise.

Thank You.~~~ :)

angelwendy

HI Princess,

Same here. My edd will be on 19 march too. Have you been feeling baby kick now? hmm. am wondering how does the feel of the 1st kick like? Kindly advise.

The first kick feel like someone is poking ur tummy but in a very very light feel... for me... is after my detail scan.. my baby start to kick me almost everyday.. n now became stronger... but sometime my boy will be a bit lazy.. so be ready for some kicking ya... :001_302:

HI Princess,

Same here. My edd will be on 19 march too. Have you been feeling baby kick now? hmm. am wondering how does the feel of the 1st kick like? Kindly advise.

hi stanjan... erm is this yr 1st child?? usually if its yr first its hard to detect early... but its very light thumping which sometimes u dont even notice unless you are really like putting yr hand on yr tummy and relaxing yourself...
what i will do is that , i will rub gently on my belly while lying down in a quiet moment and i do feel it once in while... hee give it a try.... btw, have u find out the gender of yr baby already???

Hee welcome welcome....:Dancing_wub:

hi angelwendy....
I am excited for you now that u already know yr baby gender.... hehe wonder whats mine??? well i am praying hard and hoping for a boy this time.... but only god knows.... then again all i want for is a healthy baby..
they say the symptoms of carrying a boy and girl are different. im not sure how totally true it is... some even swore on the chinese calender... and then those pregnancy myths whether yr belly is rounded or oval shape?? carrying high or low??? what do u think wendy?? do share with me yr experience in this pregnancy... like what are yr symptoms etc... yr diet?? haha sorry but just cant help myself this time... :)

angelwendy

hi angelwendy....
I am excited for you now that you already know your baby gender.... hehe wonder whats mine??? well i am praying hard and hoping for a boy this time.... but only god knows.... then again all i want for is a healthy baby..
they say the symptoms of carrying a boy and girl are different. im not sure how totally true it is... some even swore on the chinese calender... and then those pregnancy myths whether your belly is rounded or oval shape?? carrying high or low??? what do you think wendy?? do share with me your experience in this pregnancy... like what are your symptoms etc... your diet?? haha sorry but just cant help myself this time... :)
I will pray for u too.. but the most important is having a healthy Baby.... :001_302:
actually my tummy is consider round... so alot of ppl guess is a gal... haha.. my nose did turn a little bigger... & also morning sickness quite bad in the early stage... in my early stage i don't reali feel like eating.. i think is due to the morning sickness.. but now i eat quite alot.. doctor ask me try not to eat too much cause i'm actually overweight.. :err: actually 1 of my client say that there is a chinese calender that say can check whether u r having a gal or boy..:001_302: u can check in google... i think is ( ancient chinese calender ) but is counted by chinese dates... there is a convert function... u can try... but don't 100% believe...:001_302:

I will pray hard for u ya.....:Dancing_wub: ( do update us when u go detail scan or if u check out the web that i give u... )

shinyen

My EDD is in the first week of March. Now i'm thinking should i start buying baby staff. Any idea what should i get first ? Or shall i wait till third trimester ?

angelwendy

My EDD is in the first week of March. Now i'm thinking should i start buying baby staff. Any idea what should i get first ? Or shall i wait till third trimester ?

i'm also in the first week of march ( 1 march ).. now i already start to get a little item each month.. cause i don't wanna spend too much at one go...

( the things that i have buy this two mths... )

1) Baby basic top.. button top.. x6
2) Baby basic shorts... x6
3) Avent new born bottle set... ( Due to promotion so i buy early )
4) pacifier ( 0-6 mths ) x2
5) baby socks ( 0-6 mths ) x6
6) baby mitten
7) baby blanket ( to wrap baby )

so far that is all that i bought.. will be getting more soon... don't stress urself too much.. just buy bit by bit....:001_302: can go for some promotion @ metro / kiddy palace...

I will pray for you too.. but the most important is having a healthy Baby.... :001_302:
actually my tummy is consider round... so alot of ppl guess is a gal... haha.. my nose did turn a little bigger... & also morning sickness quite bad in the early stage... in my early stage i dont't reali feel like eating.. i think is due to the morning sickness.. but now i eat quite alot.. doctor ask me try not to eat too much cause i'm actually overweight.. :err: actually 1 of my client say that there is a chinese calender that say can check whether you are having a gal or boy..:001_302: you can check in google... i think is ( ancient chinese calender ) but is counted by chinese dates... there is a convert function... you can try... but dont't 100% believe...:001_302:

I will pray hard for you ya.....:Dancing_wub: ( do update us when you go detail scan or if you check out the web that i give you... )
hee thks wendy... will update u soon... im so overwhelmed with excitement
take care..

chocbuzz

i'm also in the first week of march ( 1 march ).. now i already start to get a little item each month.. cause i dont't wanna spend too much at one go...

( the things that i have buy this two mths... )

1) Baby basic top.. button top.. x6
2) Baby basic shorts... x6
3) Avent new born bottle set... ( Due to promotion so i buy early )
4) pacifier ( 0-6 mths ) x2
5) baby socks ( 0-6 mths ) x6
6) baby mitten
7) baby blanket ( to wrap baby )

so far that is all that i bought.. will be getting more soon... dont't stress yourself too much.. just buy bit by bit....:001_302: can go for some promotion @ metro / kiddy palace...

I will be waiting for baby fair... think we just missed the one at Taka abt 2 mths back. Hope they'll have some post Xmas sale :welaugh:

angelwendy

I do feel a bit of movements these days, but dont know if it's my stomach muscles twitching or baby kicking... LOL... :001_302:

Hee... normally u will get confuse.. but slowly u will know is the kick that u r feeling... enjoy the moment ya....:001_302: