EDD in APR 2010

shi_san_yee

went check up today. baby is at a good weight, head down, but not engaged and nose/face facing out, so doc is expecting a long, hard and overdue labour so set an elective c-sect date. next monday gonna see my little boy, dunno what to feel also.

temari

I also wanna try, i think at MT A mum can come on in, except my mum won't want to. I'm just quite scared of doctors and nurses being very authoritative and start to intimidate me then even if i'm so much in pain that i swear i'm about to pass out also dont't dare to tell them... hehe. YEah the faster healing is the only factor for me to wanna wait for natural, coz i need to go back to work in a month. *stress*
how come you need to go back work in a month?:err:

temari

i thought i was going into labour this aftnn! had stomach upset on n off so i called my gynae n was told to go to hospital but luckily i decided to wait n see if it's just a false alarm.. turned out to be diarrhoea.. now feeling much better.. some say diarrhoea is a sign that baby's coming soon! *panics* :err:
is it? :embarrassed: last week i also have these feeling too..today having many times contractions but its not regular..

temari

me no 4mth maternity leave, then i'm the only purchaser , so have to go back asap or else cannot continue operation. sigh. stress.
omg! but you need all the rest to recover your body. is 2 weeks enough? :eek: how come your work no maternity leave?

i also same as you no one cover my work. but i dun care. but i got maternity leave so took 4 months to rest.

shi_san_yee

omg! but you need all the rest to recover your body. is 2 weeks enough? :eek: how come your work no maternity leave?

i also same as you no one cover my work. but i dont care. but i got maternity leave so took 4 months to rest.
i hope can tahan esp now confirm going for c-sect. family biz, plus i single mummy, so also dun wanna see the work die. hehe. hopefully i dun take too long to recover, 4 weeks should be enuff rite.. i always think our mums time all one mth also. think we can too la.

temari

i hope can tahan esp now confirm going for c-sect. family biz, plus i single mummy, so also dont wanna see the work die. hehe. hopefully i dont take too long to recover, 4 weeks should be enuff rite.. i always think our mums time all one month also. think we can too .
oh i see..

:err:not sure how long is the recovery period..i kw the bleeding last 4 to 6 weeks like that.. wound if natural birth also around 4 weeks like that..not sure about c-sect..heard c-sect need longer recovery period.thats what i heard from my nurse manager..during childcare class.

shi_san_yee

oh i see..

:err:not sure how long is the recovery period..i kw the bleeding last 4 to 6 weeks like that.. wound if natural birth also around 4 weeks like that..not sure about c-sect..heard c-sect need longer recovery period.thats what i heard from my nurse manager..during childcare class.
yah. i worry more abt the breastfeeding. hopefully i still can bf without much pain. the nurse at mt A bf class was mentioning some positions...

1 more week... very scared lei.

temari

yah. i worry more about the breastfeeding. hopefully i still can bf without much pain. the nurse at mt A bf class was mentioning some positions...

1 more week... very scared lei.
me too..3 more weeks ....i also worry no milk for bf..i also went mount A class.breast so heavy now,really hope can bf smoothly..:embarrassed:

shi_san_yee

me too..3 more weeks ....i also worry no milk for bf..i also went mount A class.breast so heavy now,really hope can bf smoothly..:embarrassed:
i read on some site that by week 37-38 we should be producing some colostrum, and if squeeze the nipples abit should express some.. i still have none leh! i also scared no milk! do u massage ur breast? i bought some gel to massage daily hopefully to clear any blockage and to stimulate.

Renzie

Me too, I squeeze my breasts also nothing come out. Worried about whether the colostrum will come out anot.

If I remember, i sometimes massage my breasts when I shower, but don't know got effect anot.

Shi san yee
Don't think/worry too much. Who knows by next monday your baby will be engaged? Just make sure you get enough rest during that 1 mth of confinement period. My mom also only had 1 month of maternity leave when she gave birth to me. And don't strain yourself when you get back to work. Health is more important.

temari

i read on some site that by week 37-38 we should be producing some colostrum, and if squeeze the nipples abit should express some.. i still have none ! i also scared no milk! do you massage your breast? i bought some gel to massage daily hopefully to clear any blockage and to stimulate.
i didnt do any massage..

these 2 days having many contractions :(

dont kw why keep having vibrating below for very long time today..

mrsmorgan

hi ladies,
i was at mt a this morn at 4am cos frm 3-3.30am, tummy felt really tight n hard n i couldnt feel bb move! i was really worried so decided not to risk it n just get myself checked.. labour ward n observation ward full house! they had to squeeze in an extra bed for me..
was monitored for abt an hr.. bb's heartbeat was slow at first then suddenly went faster but thank God everythin stabilised after that.. nurse said ive got a cheeky bb!
oh n i hate e dilation check!! experienced for e first time.. nt dilated at all so i could go hm.. will be seeing gynae on thurs.. looks like bb's still comfortable in me.. hmm

shi_san_yee

Me too, I squeeze my breasts also nothing come out. Worried about whether the colostrum will come out anot.

If I remember, i sometimes massage my breasts when I shower, but dont't know got effect anot.

Shi san yee
dont't think/worry too much. Who knows by next monday your baby will be engaged? Just make sure you get enough rest during that 1 month of confinement period. My mom also only had 1 month of maternity leave when she gave birth to me. And dont't strain yourself when you get back to work. Health is more important.
i booked for c-sect for monday liao. Saturday will take a scan again then monday see bb liao. haiz. he's very naughty la, prefers to sunny-side-up, so doc says high chance of forcep assistance, might as well cut.

mrsmorgan

i booked for c-sect for monday . Saturday will take a scan again then monday see baby . sigh. he's very naughty , prefers to sunny-side-up, so doc says high chance of forcep assistance, might as well cut.
did doc mention if there's any chances of baby turning by then? n btw, u going for c-sect with ga right? how will ga be administered?

shi_san_yee

did doc mention if there's any chances of baby turning by then? n btw, you going for c-sect with ga right? how will ga be administered?
doc dinn say how, but i read on some sites that the mummy's position will affect bb. like sitting in a couch too much will gravitate bb to face up. but he suggests that dun wait till 39/40 weeks to check if he'll turn, usually c-sect doc like to do it earlier like wk 38.

GA will be administered thru IV at the arm, but they will put a mask over to knock me out with the IV drip. Cannot eat/drink 10 hrs before, to avoid nausea or puking when i wake up.

mrsmorgan

went for checkup just now.. bb dint gain weight this past week.. still 2.7kg.. gynae says bb nt much space left to grow cos im skinny n my tummy's small but water lvl's ok for now.. mon hav to see him again.. if bb's still nt growing n water lvl has dropped, might hav to induce.. ive been eating well so nt sure y bb dint gain weight.. feel so sad.. =(

nsync_su

Hello ladies!!!
Introducing my lil baby boy..

Name: Fitrah Syahiran
Born on the 25th March 2010 at 12:35pm, weighing at 3.28kg.

Thank u so much for all ur wishes here... *kiss kiss*

shi_san_yee

Hello ladies!!!
Introducing my lil baby boy..

Name: Fitrah Syahiran
Born on the 25th March 2010 at 12:35pm, weighing at 3.28kg.

Thank you so much for all your wishes here... *kiss kiss*
Congrats!!! finally get to see him after long 'baking' must be exciting...
our turns soon!

Renzie

Went for my regular check ups on the 30/3. Doctor says AFI level too low, 3.4 only. Thus need to induce me. I wasn't even dilated yet!! i was induced 4 times until finally she popped out on the 2nd April!~