EDD in APR 2010

fern

Hi Mrs Morgan,

The hospitals rates start from 11pm as a new day. Maybe your gynae want to help you save money and also the nurse can help to monitor you overnight if you insert the pill tonight ..

Bring a bottle of chicken essence! Drink when you are in the delivery ward, help to boost your energy.
that's what my gynae told me as well. and what happens is that if eventually induction is unsuccessful and need to do c-section, it could be done in the same afternoon/evening and not have to pay for additional day

January84

that's what my gynae told me as well. and what happens is that if eventually induction is unsuccessful and need to do c-section, it could be done in the same afternoon/evening and not have to pay for additional day

that's right fern =D

Last edited:

Renzie

hmm no1 stopped me from eating and drinking after I was admitted. Even when I went into the delivery ward.

In fact after I had given birth and was resting at the delivery room, the nurses had gotten milo and water for hubby and I.

January84

yup, no one will stop unless about to deliver liao. I also had milo after delivery, the nurse also very nice, got provide straw the milo also =D

Renzie

haha yeah yeah. I was very thirsty after the labour, and hubby got a cup of water for me. Then when one of the nurse saw him doing so, say don't give me water, she say its too cooling, so she went off to make a cup of milo for me. XD

yeah they provide straws for us as well.

January84

the water got wind so cannot drink. Milo and Horlick are "heaty" drink and its good for after delivery, so frink more at "tea break" and before BF.

shi_san_yee

ya two bedded..

cannot cope alone..never hire confinement lady, in law couldnt help much. no one exp to help handle too. im very stressed.
i also find it impossible to do it on my own, coz body weak, ache everywhere, once hit the pillow, bb start to cry for milk. If not CL, i really dunno what to do. maybe you can quickly call those agency and get 1, it is better than attempting to do all alone

Renzie

Yeah I agree, don't know how to cope alone.
Have no CL, but mom and hubby is around to help me. Sometimes I don't even know why baby cry, and whatever position I put her in, she just keep crying non-stop, if it wasn't for hubby and mom, i think I would have broke down sometime ago.

Last night she kept fussing and crying, and hubby just took over and let me sleep. In 1- 2 weeks time, when we move back to my in-laws place and hubby go back to work, I'm not sure if I can look after her myself...

Hi Mummies,

I have given birth 4 weeks ahead of Edd on 3rd Apr. My little princess Chloe couldn't wait!
I regret taking epidural coz baby was super sleepy 1st week and was admitted back to kkh due to poor feeding and fever. Felt like a lousy mummy and very stressed that my breast milk was insufficient and MIL ended feeding baby formula.

shi_san_yee

Hi Mummies,

I have given birth 4 weeks ahead of Edd on 3rd Apr. My little princess Chloe couldn't wait!
I regret taking epidural coz baby was super sleepy 1st week and was admitted back to Kandang Kerbau Hospital due to poor feeding and fever. Felt like a lousy mummy and very stressed that my breast milk was insufficient and mother in law ended feeding baby formula.
i also very helpless. 2 weeks already and i'm struggling to feed coz no matter how i latch on, pump, take fenugreek, the supply is increasing but by VERY LITTLE, never enough to keep bb full! my son has to be supplemented with formula since day one. also very stressed. also hope supply will increase soon.

Renzie

don't worry mummies!

my breast milk supply was very low almost nil in the beginning, but in the subsequent weeks, the supply increased quite abit. I guess it could be the breast massage that one of the nurses had taught me as well. As long as you continue latch them on, your milk supply will increase.

I supplemented my breast milk with formula milk as well. I had to admit though, for sometime I didn't give her breast milk as she had jaundice, and we were worried that the ginger in my confinement diet could cause an increase in her jaundice level.

littlemoomoo

when anything happen to our babies, we'll always feel lousy. don't blame yourself, by stressing yourself out, you'll affect your milk supply. At least your baby is feeding better now right?

You gave birth on 3rd? we must have just missed each other! I gave birth on the 2nd at KKH.

temari

i also find it impossible to do it on my own, coz body weak, ache everywhere, once hit the pillow, baby start to cry for milk. If not CL, i really dont know what to do. maybe you can quickly call those agency and get 1, it is better than attempting to do all alone
my husband dun want to hire.. he wan to let his mother to take care of bb..very sian..

temari

Hi Mummies,

I regret taking epidural coz baby was super sleepy 1st week and was admitted back to Kandang Kerbau Hospital due to poor feeding and fever. Felt like a lousy mummy and very stressed that my breast milk was insufficient and mother in law ended feeding baby formula.
i also have little breast milk, only day 5 then have milk supply but was very little.so was feeding my bb with formula milk all alone. my husband blame me for not bf so now my milk supply getting lesser.ive try but each time bb suck less than 5 mins dun want alr..i was v stress during the past few weeks too.now my supply is even lesser. im afraid the milk supply is going to stop alr. :(

xicloudix

i also have little breast milk, only day 5 then have milk supply but was very little.so was feeding my baby with formula milk all alone. my husband blame me for not bf so now my milk supply getting lesser.ive try but each time baby suck less than 5 mins dont want already..i was very stress during the past few weeks too.now my supply is even lesser. im afraid the milk supply is going to stop already. :(

I gave birth for 1 week + already, till now no milk supply, ate a lot of fish... still no supply, breast not even pain at all...

temari

hmm no1 stopped me from eating and drinking after I was admitted. Even when I went into the delivery ward.

In fact after I had given birth and was resting at the delivery room, the nurses had gotten milo and water for hubby and I.
me too. i was so hungry.cnt eat for 12 hrs until i deliver. cnt sleep at all throught the night.pain and hungry.only can drink milo.

Renzie

me too. i was so hungry.cnt eat for 12 hours until i deliver. cnt sleep at all throught the night.pain and hungry.only can drink milo.

huh! how come you can't eat for 12 hours? I tot even c-sec at the most 6 hours don't eat??