EDD in Sept 2011

Gynae said it could happen, that why ask me to got for GTC ytd to monitor. He ask me to really take good care lor, walk less. Should not be Braxton hicks, coz it is pain instead of uncomfortable feeling. False alarm?? Keke.. Having 3 days mc now. I will go for 3d scan, my hub wan to see his BB already.. I will go for photoshoot too.. This month.. Shoot by my frd.. It's outdoor.
wao! envy ur courage.... now still no stretch mark quickly take first! =D

Oh i thought i was the only one looking at baby cookies n stuff. U all are too! Lol. Not doing the Chinese 1 month lah but my hubby side must have like little party after baby comes. His mum etc all coming over in Oct so baby will be about 1 month old too. Saw some bottle shaped cookies as party favors. So cute! Already deciding the theme for the party, either Bob the Builder or Thomas Tank Engine. :)

haaas! i will be ordering the full month cakes instead of cookies kind...i saw alot of different packaging n selection... so excited..! u got party theme somemore...! haaas my mil is the traditional kind... so dun think can have any party theme=(

ChocoBaby

Yah i saw some 1 month packages very nice. There's red egg, like kueh like that etc. What u do with it exactly? U give ur guests 1 box each? Or just relatives?

Yah i saw some 1 month packages very nice. There's red egg, like kueh like that etc. What u do with it exactly? U give ur guests 1 box each? Or just relatives?
yeah.... that one for my relatives(one family one)... for friends (that give hongbao/gift n cannot attend my bb shower then i give those nicer, prettier ones... lols=) other than that... no nid to give....

Carisella

symbolizes fertility.. even number of eggs means it's a girl.. odd number means boi..

I'm getting so emo :( legs swollen like BOOM.. and it's not pre-eclampsia.. checked blood pressure every day and gynae yst say it's not also :( can't walk , can't exercise.. really very emo :(

fionng88

symbolizes fertility.. even number of eggs means it's a girl.. odd number means boi..

I'm getting so emo :( legs swollen like BOOM.. and it's not pre-eclampsia.. checked blood pressure every day and gynae yst say it's not also :( can't walk , can't exercise.. really very emo :(
Its not becuae of blood pressure. U try thus, keep drink lots of water, dun eat too much, dun walk too much and sleep more. All this helps! Cause i had the same pbm.

hahhahaah 28 weeks consider 3rd trimester already=)))hahaa yeah... i scare of labour pain only... its really beyond what i could take.. lols...I m useless n i took epidural the last time rnd after 8 hours.. haas...

yeah... looking thru the full month cakes=) think will stick to the previous ones as they are cheap n NICE=)
which company u going for?

Gynae said it could happen, that why ask me to got for GTC ytd to monitor. He ask me to really take good care , walk less. Should not be Braxton hicks, coz it is pain instead of uncomfortable feeling. False alarm?? Keke.. Having 3 days mc now. I will go for 3d scan, my hub want to see his baby already.. I will go for photoshoot too.. This month.. Shoot by my friend.. It's outdoor.
please take care.. wah where are u going for the 3d scan? daddy cant wait!
i dont dare to take as i look so ugly hahaaha...

Oh i thought i was the only one looking at baby cookies n stuff. you all are too! Lol. Not doing the Chinese 1 month but my hubby side must have like little party after baby comes. His mum etc all coming over in Oct so baby will be about 1 month old too. Saw some bottle shaped cookies as party favors. So cute! Already deciding the theme for the party, either Bob the Builder or Thomas Tank Engine. :)
Cookies? what kind of cookies? usually cupcakes or those kuehs right?

ChocoBaby

I cant try that... I walk alot. :( bo pien, must work. But i will try drink lots of water & get 8 hours sleep every night. That's quite difficult also... At night my legs like tingling. Keeps me awake. Read that it's normal now. Another reason why must take ML earlier... NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!

Anyone bought baby toiletries already? Hubby said too early... But if have $ now then might as well buy right. Aiyah...

Oh i thought i was the only one looking at baby cookies n stuff. U all are too! Lol. Not doing the Chinese 1 month lah but my hubby side must have like little party after baby comes. His mum etc all coming over in Oct so baby will be about 1 month old too. Saw some bottle shaped cookies as party favors. So cute! Already deciding the theme for the party, either Bob the Builder or Thomas Tank Engine. :)
what is the difference with chinese 1 month or english 1 month celebration?

where did u see the bottle cookies ? can share?

I cant try that... I walk alot. :( bo pien, must work. But i will try drink lots of water & get 8 hours sleep every night. That's quite difficult also... At night my legs like tingling. Keeps me awake. Read that it's normal now. Another reason why must take ML earlier... NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!

Anyone bought baby toiletries already? Hubby said too early... But if have $ now then might as well buy right. Aiyah...
i cant sleep since 3am this morning.. keep tossing n turning... my baby keep kicking here n there as she dont seems to let me rest on the sides!! really wake up like zombie today for work...

i have yet to get toiletries maybe in august then get... as i need to pack the room for baby now.. its really messy hahaha years of storage instead...

dolphyant

carisella and chocobaby, my feet start to swell too esp at the ankles area. try wearing compression socks or prop your feet on a pillow when sleeping. it does help abit.

coz my PILs are pretty pantang people, i already bought most of the baby tolietaries (some still on the way to reach SG coz i bought online) and planning to start washing all the bb clothes, mattress cover etc within this month. Coz come Aug, it will be lunar 7th month and i'm not allowed to do anything related to bb. But bb cot will only take from BIL in early Sep (to wait for lunar 7th month to be over).

btw, if we plan to have bb first month bb shower, do we still need to prepare those full month cakes and red eggs to those who attend the bb shower party? i thot we only give those cakes to friends and relatives who bought bb gifts but unable to attend the bb shower but hubby said still must give to everyone?!

YEAH! agreed with fion... gynae suggested to rest alot ... avoid accessive walking n drink alot of plain water.... cut down on salt too!... dun emo.... very fast jiu over le=)

fionng88

Yah, me too. But now my leg is better le, ever since i get enough slp. really lazy to go work everyday. Lol

I already bought some toiletries, my friend taught me to slowly buy abit abit when u saw cheap and gd one. If u last min then buy, u have no choice and it may be costly too. At least u buy abit now, u wont feel so pressure on the expenses.

carisella and chocobaby, my feet start to swell too esp at the ankles area. try wearing compression socks or prop your feet on a pillow when sleeping. it does help abit.

coz my PILs are pretty pantang people, i already bought most of the baby tolietaries (some still on the way to reach SG coz i bought online) and planning to start washing all the bb clothes, mattress cover etc within this month. Coz come Aug, it will be lunar 7th month and i'm not allowed to do anything related to bb. But bb cot will only take from BIL in early Sep (to wait for lunar 7th month to be over).

btw, if we plan to have bb first month bb shower, do we still need to prepare those full month cakes and red eggs to those who attend the bb shower party? i thot we only give those cakes to friends and relatives who bought bb gifts but unable to attend the bb shower but hubby said still must give to everyone?!
for full month celebration usually only invtie the hubby side relatives plus both of u all de friends.. hubby side relatives must give cake even if they come... for mummy side cakes will b given to relatives but u nid no invite them to ur bb shower...( can invite if u wan=))

for friends.. those who cannot attend ur bb shower yet give ur bb gifts/hongbao, you have to give them cakes. like 'hui li'(In chinese)

Carisella

Its not becuae of blood pressure. U try thus, keep drink lots of water, dun eat too much, dun walk too much and sleep more. All this helps! Cause i had the same pbm.
i KLKK (kia lai kia ke) in office a lot (so no choice) , i don't eat a lot ( i still skipping meals :( ) , i can't sleep more since i have to study for test, do projects and do stuff for my dad. I hardly remember to drink water.. sometimes whole day didn't drink a sip also :(

heard someone saying cannot wear the compression socks since already swollen.. only when not swollen then can start to wear.. i washed all my bb's clothes already .. took 4 rounds of washing <3 too many clothes, mattress cover, blankets, towels.. oh.. might need round 5.. forget about quilt <3 haven't wash =3

I used this pureen detergent.. i think liddat spell.. the smell is soooooooo nice.. i keep telling my dad, baby come out is this smell.. =3 xiang xiang =3