EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

How did you all go through all it?
Aiyoh sweety, it's normal... How far along are u? Just take deep breaths when it's painful n calm down. The more u kanchiong, the more it'll seem to be painful. It'll go away after a while ok. Try to relax. It's all worth it for ur cute lil baby that u'll get soon.

Charlottetan - makcik sell curry puff usually got big backside...

Aiyoh sweety, it's normal... How far along are u? Just take deep breaths when it's painful n calm down. The more u kanchiong, the more it'll seem to be painful. It'll go away after a while ok. Try to relax. It's all worth it for ur cute lil baby that u'll get soon.

Charlottetan - makcik sell curry puff usually got big backside...

yeah... its normal.... did u went to the doctor to check? did doctor tell u when is ur edd?

chocobaby.. oh my god u r so funny... I seriously LAUGH OUT LOUD jus now in the office when i see ur reply... AHAAHAHHAH ppl tot i crazy.... haahha

fionng88

Exactly!! his norm delivery is 1.1 then his C-sect is 1.6!! got wound will be more difficult for me to recover and imagine even after delivery, have to take insulin cos still breastfeeding.. really damn pek chek..

Ya!! I told my hubby already, he also very angry, that time go check up hubby not with me..
That time baby "overweight" u can seee the gynae face LIGHT UP!! He damn happy baby overweight lo!! now baby weight under, his face black black.. obviously as a mom to be, i want the best for my baby.. Not as if i want to purposely harm my child right!?

I confirm won't let him c-sect or induce without a VALID medical reason to do so. So outrageous.. wanna change gynae but feel a bit too late liao.. and plus already paid for the package le.. :(
which doctor and which hospital you seeing my dear?

linwting

Hi Fionng88,

I did talk to baby and rub my stomach gently, but it seem the more i talk the more she kick,the more i rub she will move to the other side. But if it her daddy talk to her, she will stop and listen....

ChocoBaby

yeah... its normal.... did u went to the doctor to check? did doctor tell u when is ur edd?

chocobaby.. oh my god u r so funny... I seriously LAUGH OUT LOUD jus now in the office when i see ur reply... AHAAHAHHAH ppl tot i crazy.... haahha
Ahahhahahaa! But i was serious! My backside n hips so big now! Good lah, laugh more... Baby will be happy.

Ok going home now, catch u ladies later. :)

Hi Fionng88,

I did talk to baby and rub my stomach gently, but it seem the more i talk the more she kick,the more i rub she will move to the other side. But if it her daddy talk to her, she will stop and listen....
haahahahh! ur girl is a daddy's girl! same like carisella's bb! haaahha well... endure for the last 2 months plus.... u r already at the last trimester ... very soon u will b able to see ur girl... i noe now... its very tough.. cos all the symptoms start to kick in... but thats also a sign the pregnancy gonna end very soon... n that u will b giving birth very soon... endure... n everything is gonna b fine=D

linwting

haahahahh! ur girl is a daddy's girl! same like carisella's bb! haaahha well... endure for the last 2 months plus.... u r already at the last trimester ... very soon u will b able to see ur girl... i noe now... its very tough.. cos all the symptoms start to kick in... but thats also a sign the pregnancy gonna end very soon... n that u will b giving birth very soon... endure... n everything is gonna b fine=D

Giving birth is already headache......

fionng88

Hi Fionng88,

mine too... haha whenever he start to kick i will eat abit of tibits, then he will stop le.. haha

linwting

dont think that way. my parents always tell me to tink positive and cheerful so baby come out also the same. if u not happy, baby also will not happy de.
ya, my parents and parents in law told me that also, keep asking me to be positive and cheerful..................

fionng88

ya, my parents and parents in law told me that also, keep asking me to be positive and cheerful..................
then must jiayou lo. im having backache also. even sleeping also got problems. turn here also cannot, turn there also cannot. very fast will pass de.