EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dilys

Babes, do u experience colour less or white sticky discharge daily? I don't mean urine leak when you cough or sneeze.
Hi

Its due to hormones changes thats why u r having discharge. As long as the discharge doesn't smell it's okie. Hygiene is very important to prevent any infection.

gessim

Thanks Meilynn and Dilys,

Being paranoid at times wondering if the amino bag's leaking. Gosh... How pregnancy can trigger all these thoughts...

Gracecwz

Babes, do u experience colour less or white sticky discharge daily? I don't mean urine leak when you cough or sneeze.
Yes I do. Supposed to be normal to have more discharge during pregnancy, so long as it doesn't cause u itch or develop into cheese like texture...

Gracecwz

I signed up with Baby Bellies, recommended by my friend. She said the service not bad. Cost abt $55/session+$5-10 transport fee per session.
Is it alot difference between doing it 5 days, 7 days or 10 days? Does anyone have feedback on whether to do the herbal ball too? Supposed to be more effective to reduce clots and womb size?

Rukia

Is it alot difference between doing it 5 days, 7 days or 10 days? Does anyone have feedback on whether to do the herbal ball too? Supposed to be more effective to reduce clots and womb size?
I signed up 7days because it includes one foc body scrub and baby massage. At the same time wanted to see if i like the massage. Can always top it up to 10 days if i want to continue.

I think the herbal ball should be quite similar to that of thai massage herbal ball? Not sure about the effect though. My friend did only the massage.

Gracecwz

I signed up 7days because it includes one foc body scrub and baby massage. At the same time wanted to see if i like the massage. Can always top it up to 10 days if i want to continue.

I think the herbal ball should be quite similar to that of thai massage herbal ball? Not sure about the effect though. My friend did only the massage.
Need to pay deposit? How much do we have to set aside for it? (going broke soon)

Meilynn

[FONT=Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I went thru the voucher booklet (can't rem where I got it from) n there is this postnatal massage package from Babies Bellies indicating the following
- 1 Day (trial) $70/-
- 5 Days $300/-
- 7 Days $399/-
- 10 Days $550/-.

* Free 1 to 2 Bb massage & Telon oil, body scrub or stem bath wif 7 or 10 days package.
* $20/- refundable deposit for the use of bengkung
* Tpt fee of $5/- to $10/- required for postnatal home services
* Min $100/- deposit required for booking of postnatal massage

If I dun hv any free lance referrals, most probably will go wif this. [/FONT]

miracle25

I went thru the voucher booklet (can't rem where I got it from) n there is this postnatal massage package from Babies Bellies indicating the following
- 1 Day (trial) $70/-
- 5 Days $300/-
- 7 Days $399/-
- 10 Days $550/-.

* Free 1 to 2 Bb massage & Telon oil, body scrub or stem bath wif 7 or 10 days package.
* $20/- refundable deposit for the use of bengkung
* Tpt fee of $5/- to $10/- required for postnatal home services
* Min $100/- deposit required for booking of postnatal massage

If I dun hv any free lance referrals, most probably will go wif this.
Hi Meilynn,

is this the package for C-section or natural birth? Yest at the baby fair at expop, I sign up for the 7-day natural birth package and it cost $684 plus the freebies you mentioned.. paid a deposit of $100 and can change the package when we deliver and when we call to make appointment. hmm.. so how I feel cheated...

miracle25

hi Gracecwz,

one of the lady at the fair told me if I want to see the effect, must do at least 7 days. the massage can help to reposition the womb and can help to slim down the tummy area. the only thing I dun like is the free body scrub.. we have to go to their outlet to return the wraps in order to enjoy the free body scrub..

Gracecwz

hi Gracecwz,

one of the lady at the fair told me if I want to see the effect, must do at least 7 days. the massage can help to reposition the womb and can help to slim down the tummy area. the only thing I dun like is the free body scrub.. we have to go to their outlet to return the wraps in order to enjoy the free body scrub..
Thanks miracle25, I was still thinking hard which to choose. Heard the person in charge say may alot of births, so they very busy. Must book now to secure... Gan Chiong already

Meilynn

Hi Meilynn,

is this the package for C-section or natural birth? Yest at the baby fair at expop, I sign up for the 7-day natural birth package and it cost $684 plus the freebies you mentioned.. paid a deposit of $100 and can change the package when we deliver and when we call to make appointment. hmm.. so how I feel cheated...
Not sure if any difference if c sect or natural birth. My guess most probably not. Ur package may be more expensive bcos u might hv other treatment on top of the usual massage m wrapping. U can simply call to enquire.

miracle25

I m at the expo BB fair. Def bigger scale than last week one. More stalls. I got my BB cot, stroller, cloth diapers from this Expo. Stroller wif BB car ride cheaper abt S$150/- compared to mkt. BB cot we got Bloom brand. Can double up as BB bed Tok 5 yrs old so more exp. all in all can come tk a look
I got similar things as you too yest at the expo fair.. Combi stroller ($359.10 aft discount, free 3 packs of Combi baby wipes, free delivery in Apr), PUKU baby cot (convertable to bed until about 3-4yrs and can sustain a weight of a male adult at $299, includes 6pcs bedding sets like pillow, bloster, bumper and the cases, free delivery in Apr), Avent breastfeeding essentials set at $229 (usual $400+, didnt had the lucky dip but was given 1 umbrella, ipad cover and 2 teats), M size playmat at $140, cloth diaper from Lovelyworld (6 sets with inserts at $165).

the best deal I tink is the vendor selling the PUKU products, its a Taiwan brand with a penguin as their logo. The salesman was very patient and professional, not pushy type and is a father of 3; he also gave me advice on how to take care of my boy (my 1st child). Any 4 items and above is 40% off and I simply love their products, so cute.

All in all, I feel that this baby fair is much much better that the previous one, no doubt both occupy only half the hall. It really didnt disappoint me and I didnt expect we'll buy so many tings yest. hee...

miracle25

Thanks miracle25, I was still thinking hard which to choose. Heard the person in charge say may alot of births, so they very busy. Must book now to secure... Gan Chiong already
hi Gracecwz,

I was gan cheong too and cant make up my mind too.. its my hubby who said if I wan then sign up lor.. ther's too many in the market and we got no time to compare.. hopefully I'll get the same masseur for every session...