EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

felicity

Haha i try to rest too as and when i can... Trying to increase my milk supply so won't stop although middle of the night always lazy to pump n just wanna slp... Just now fed her ebm so she can faster go zzz n I can pump n zzz too... Latch will take v long.. Milk supply coming back, but left side is half the amt of right side although left side has more engorged feeling >< dunno why

Ok snooze time since she's slping.. Night mummies!

Rodorsany

My latching on is getting lesser.... Bb longs for it.. But Latch her she cried.. Both sides.. I wonder is it becoz i massage.... Got smell??!! But i washed up le... So heartbreaking.. Like she longs yet she refused..

Dunno is it i too stressed n emo or pil not too encouraging.. She cried mil will say things like she dun want n such... Bb taking ebm.. But by end of e day.. Supply gets lesser.. Only manged to pump 100~120ml in a day.... So sadz.. Massage lady help massage also no point if bb dun wanna suckle gradually no milk... Huh.. True??!!

So demoralising... :( cant afford to pump middle of e night.. Coz thats my only rest time plus night time i look after bb already only hv 4~5hrs of sleep... No rest =no milk too

Rodorsany

felicity:694590 said:
Haha i try to rest too as and when i can... Trying to increase my milk supply so won't stop although middle of the night always lazy to pump n just wanna slp... Just now fed her ebm so she can faster go zzz n I can pump n zzz too... Latch will take v long.. Milk supply coming back, but left side is half the amt of right side although left side has more engorged feeling >< dunno why

Ok snooze time since she's slping.. Night mummies!
Whao... I peifu u.. Can pump n latch all e time... Wonder when can i do all that.... Nightz

Oh my. After reading about mummies and their post natal massage experiences, seems like some mummies develop terrible skin conditions or the smell from the jamu affects baby from latching on, I'm giving post natal massage a second thought. :(

Kary2500

Camcam - ur on 22nd too?? Nice to know I hav company :) will let u know what my gynac says tomm... Hoping it will be something I would like to hear :)

Kary2500

Yes my dear, I'm hoping Doc will tell me something more exciting than "She is still comfortable inside". :/
That's exactly what my sentiments are too... Hoping my gynac says something like she is really low and engaged should pop within a day or two ;) that will be something I would love to hear..

mummies awaiting to deliver... are ur babies very active??? mine is still squirming and stretching very frequently............
Wah! 3.7kg! Really gotta push push push hard! Gynae kept telling me to stop eating too much... -.-#

yes my baby is still v active... Squirming n kicking n stretching... Sometimes i'll just sit there and stare at my tummy... It gets more uncomfy when he moves during a braxton hick contraction... Keep telling him, "no space right?? Why not come out??"

Im starting my countdown... 10 days or less! If no action by 28 sept, will be induced labour... Meanwhile just nua-ing at home... Not much mood to do anything much... Wanna go out, but dunno go where or do what...
Try going for walks by the beach, heading to a manicure/pedicure, and ask the husband to take you out for a nice buffet or high tea! :)
Haha already had my last buffet high tea at Regent before i deliver... Really cannot eat too much, or baby will be too big! >.<

btw, u got my email on the prenatal notes??

felicity

Latching time now!

My bb also will struggle n cry n fuss a lot but will eventually suckle so every latching session is a struggle at the beginning... Then often she will push w her hands and detach herself n hv to start all over again... Every latching is a battle!! Used to want to pump in the middle of the night n feed ebm, but now just latch, cos I know once I bottle feed her I'm likely to go back to slp instead of pump. Now latching can take 1-2 hrs so v deprived of slp ><

I dun hv more problem after massage though... It's just the same struggle each time... She still suckles hungrily eventually...

Rodorsany don't get too stressed! Last week my milk supply drop a lot I think cos I was too stressed.. Only 30ml to 40ml combined each time :( Even now when supply comes back (maybe papaya soup helps too... Had two pots since last sat) my each pump can range from 60ml to 110ml... So yours sound reasonably good... Keep pumping n latching whenever possible, don't give up!!

Mamadinosaur haha ya!! That time even see gp for my spine tail end pain, she ask if I'm having twins, besides some random auntie at mrt station >< I didn't measure my bump though :p

purpur

Last nite having cramps thot that finally is e time but it only last a min n never come back again .. guess is false labour again ..:mad:

Rodorsany

felicity:694652 said:
Latching time now!

My bb also will struggle n cry n fuss a lot but will eventually suckle so every latching session is a struggle at the beginning... Then often she will push w her hands and detach herself n hv to start all over again... Every latching is a battle!! Used to want to pump in the middle of the night n feed ebm, but now just latch, cos I know once I bottle feed her I'm likely to go back to slp instead of pump. Now latching can take 1-2 hrs so v deprived of slp ><

I dun hv more problem after massage though... It's just the same struggle each time... She still suckles hungrily eventually...

Rodorsany don't get too stressed! Last week my milk supply drop a lot I think cos I was too stressed.. Only 30ml to 40ml combined each time :( Even now when supply comes back (maybe papaya soup helps too... Had two pots since last sat) my each pump can range from 60ml to 110ml... So yours sound reasonably good... Keep pumping n latching whenever possible, don't give up!!

Mamadinosaur haha ya!! That time even see gp for my spine tail end pain, she ask if I'm having twins, besides some random auntie at mrt station >< I didn't measure my bump though :p
Felicity.. I think i also got ocd on cleaniness....alwis feel after massage not clean ti latch esp with wrap... Haha

Not giving up yet... Just disappointed n sianz that bb alwis make a big fuss n ils like worried i deprived bb of food or hurt bb... So need to ventilate.. Hb wont uds much.. He's not e one struggling.. To him its like feed fm lor! :mad:

felicity

Yup yup do come here to ventilate!! I vent here too... What to do, most understanding are all of ya mummies who r gg through the same phase together and facing the same issues tog.. So of course come n vent tog :p

Felicity, i feel like either murder the person whoever develop that stupid game or his boss who keep pestering him and even paid half for his game so that he will play.. *what the fish right?!*

Btw, i really really thumbs up for u on ur latching time.. i cannot imagine someone keep suckling on my nipple for an hour or so..

I've never measure my waist before.. i think i should do it now that i'm in my last 2 wks of pregnancy.. hahhaha..

Today took half day and tml is finally FINALLY my last day of working.. Praise The Lord i can survive until today in office.. hahahhaa..

felicity

Wah eeneyminey his boss so happening ah >< my hubby is his elder bro! Both of them not young already dunno why so addicted to the bloody game (literally!!)

Last night latched 40 min on one side, after that I took break for toilet n fluid intake.. Then latch the other side for 1 hr until she eventually drowsy enough to fall off but still not asleep!! >< she always super tired but struggling to stay awake n suckle, fluttering the eyelids forcing them open.. Omg I'm doing the same, but really wanna slp lor! Slept at 4+ n she woke up at 6+ again *zzz*

Yay for ur break! Hv a good rest n looking forward to ur bb!! Anytime~ ^^

Wah eeneyminey his boss so happening ah >< my hubby is his elder bro! Both of them not young already dunno why so addicted to the bloody game (literally!!)

Last night latched 40 min on one side, after that I took break for toilet n fluid intake.. Then latch the other side for 1 hr until she eventually drowsy enough to fall off but still not asleep!! >< she always super tired but struggling to stay awake n suckle, fluttering the eyelids forcing them open.. Omg I'm doing the same, but really wanna slp lor! Slept at 4+ n she woke up at 6+ again *zzz*

Yay for ur break! Hv a good rest n looking forward to ur bb!! Anytime~ ^^

I put alarm for him everyday at 11pm to stop playing and get some rest, but when the alarm rang, he really stop the playing on the game, but he will continue do dunno what shopping for items or selling his game stuffs on the game server and ended up still sleep around 12.30 everyday if not later.. maybe i should murder him first.. lolz..

anyway really salute u can latch until that long.. arent ur nipples like sore or cracked if baby suckle for so long?