2 weeks wait

lawla12

Normal... But if go toilet all 'efforts' seem to go to waste,...
Nwadays i try to go toilet and pee before doing.... Hehe an try not to drink too much water before ML...

cannot lehhh ...before ML, i will go toilet.....but after ML, i still got water, wanna pee lehhh...LOL!!!!!!!!

lawla12

Yeah. That's true. Even if I have to go to the toilet, I make sure I only go after an hour has passed from the time of ejaculation. This is to allow the sperm ample time to swim to their destined location.

I tried doing kegel exercise but somehow after contracting a few times, some of the sperm flowed out. So I stopped doing it. Will revert to my cycling in the air. LOL.
when u cycle, the soliders wont leak out arrrr ????

aiyo, me super long time nv exercise liaoo lehh....wait i cycle, leg cramp...LOL!!!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh:

stonston

I love online shopping. Very convenient & you can find very good deals without having to walk all over the place.

I buy from: www.iherb.com. Very reliable if you opt for DHL delivery. If you use YAF688, you got US$5 off your first order :) I think I'm gonna get more supplements in 2 week's time. If you keen we can combine our purchases.

muffin lover

I love online shopping. Very convenient & you can find very good deals without having to walk all over the place.

I buy from: www.iherb.com. Very reliable if you opt for DHL delivery. If you use YAF688, you got US$5 off your first order :) I think I'm gonna get more supplements in 2 week's time. If you keen we can combine our purchases.
hi stonston..
may i know how you know your DH sperm count increase? :eek:he go do the check?? how much and from where??

If the herb really work well, i think can order together too??:001_302:

jal

when you cycle, the soliders wont leak out arrrr ????

aiyo, me super long time never exercise liaoo lehh....wait i cycle, leg cramp...LOL!!!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh:
No, the soldiers stay put. They only come out when I do Kegel exercise.
Better start to exercise now so that your TCM treatment can work with better 'qi' inside your body.

stonston

Muffin Lover, so far my hb took the herb for a few days le. haven go check sperm count yet. but we noticed the semen quantity increased & the colour of the sperm is slightly different. our gynae last time got tell us tt more semen is good cos it's a medium for the soldiers to travel in so they dun die so quickly :)

oh ya, i also use pre-seed which is a lubricant suitable for TTC cos it's sperm frenly :)

lawla12

Better start to exercise now so that your traditional chinese medicine treatment can work with better 'qi' inside your body.

WOAOWohhoo....tis cycle, my O is over liaooo leh...last week, but DH not free to :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

sianz.............ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZz:18::18::18::18::18:

cheryl_ng

ya bubble...which traditional chinese medicine you go???

what did the sinseh give you?

heard hougang got 1 traditional chinese medicine which is not bad...but i dont know which 1 ...my colleague used to visit that traditional chinese medicine, but i not yet get address from her
hi,
i also heard tat there's 1 gd sinseh in hougang, dun koe the exact location thou. think its @ st 21 bah...
i mm currently taking TCM fr the sinseh in jurong east. tink have been taking for the past yr. my TCM is in those little pkt form(powder). heard some other TCM fr other sinsehs need to boil.
stil no gd news yet even thou i m also seeing dr fong yang. sigh...

mrs_eg

for me, i'll just tissue on my bedsheet where my butt are... then will use wet tissue to wipe off those leak out onto my bedsheet and the 'part'... after that, then will use few pcs of tissue to cover my that 'part', wear panties, then sleep...

will go to toilet at least 30 mins later after lift up my legs...

i do ask my hubby to hold my legs up nearer to the wall and the same time, i'll place the pillow under my butt.
I like the idea of placing a pillow under ur butt....
Sounds effective n comfortable hahaha

anttan

I like the idea of placing a pillow under your butt....
Sounds effective and comfortable hahaha
hahaha... actually i dun feel comfy when there's pillow under my butt... i always feel tat it's not high enuff and will want to add bolster.. but normally all of them will fall out when i want to add bolster.. and so, i'll ask my hubby to lift me up again... heehee...

also, i cant watch TV comfortably as i have to tilt my head to the left in order to watch and the blanket, etc will block my view...

this time round, i tried cycling in the air and do pelvic exercise while lifting my legs... me a bit kiasu...

mrs_eg

Better start to exercise now so that your traditional chinese medicine treatment can work with better 'qi' inside your body.
Btw wat is kegel exercise ah? Another word for pelvic exercise??

lawla12

Then i hav no idea hw already hahaha
LOL~

i always try to lie down for at least 30mins yaaaa...

i was asking 2 of my friends who strike.....but both of them were accident deee lohhhh.....after ML, they never lie down, go bath and watch tv, etc......they never do anyting also can strike.....

its like that deee yaaaaaa....you will strike when you'are not expecting it:001_302:

wonder how come such "accident" never happen to us:wong10:

anttan

LOL~

i was asking 2 of my friends who strike.....but both of them were accident deee lohhhh.....after ML, they never lie down, go bath and watch tv, etc......they never do anyting also can strike.....

its like that deee yaaaaaa....you will strike when you'are not expecting it:001_302:

maybe god want us to experience the difficulty b4 we strike and learn how to cherish bah... and maybe our health is not very good...

i'll always think that god make difficulty for us to test on us and when we finally get wat we want, and we'll have smoother route in life...

this is how i encourage and console myself...

muffin lover

maybe god want us to experience the difficulty before we strike and learn how to cherish bah... and maybe our health is not very good...

i'll always think that god make difficulty for us to test on us and when we finally get what we want, and we'll have smoother route in life...

this is how i encourage and console myself...
haiz haiz when will baby dust fall on us?
when can we have our own babies????????

mrs_eg

LOL~

Haiz... Did i mention in tis forum or others? All frens of mine who have babies all no plans one..... Haiz.... Well i guess tats jus the way it is...

Dear Ladies,

My last menses was on the 17th June, usually mine is 28 days cycle but recently for the past few months has been haywired can range from 28-31. Today is day 31 and yet not here and dont have bloated abdomen as usually my abdomen will be hard and bloated and have the feeling of AF coming. This month I only feel very tired and breasts and nipples sore and sometimes feel nasuea and also high body temp around 37deg C. We are hoping for a +ve but keeping fingers crossed cause for the past few months have been disappointed a few times . Can anyone share if they experience this before and end up it's really pregnancy? I am tired of taking HPT.