2 weeks wait

mrs_eg

No worry.. i believe baby dust will fall on all of you soon...

dont give up.. keep on trying.. but most important things.. dont over stress yourself and your hubby...
Easy to said than done... difficult nt to b dissapointed, more so when gradually evry1 ard u seems to b getting pregnant or jus gave birth...
But i will try to let nature take its course... :)

muffin lover

Easy to said than done... difficult not to b dissapointed, more so when gradually evry1 around you seems to b getting pregnant or just gave birth...
But i will try to let nature take its course... :)
i agree... its even so to the extent i am tiking, can i really be pregnant? can i have my little ones calling me mummy? will i be able to bring them shopping, to buy baby stuff, etc etc.....
i see ppl ard me getting married later than me, but pregnant liao.....
i am prepared emotionally and financially, yet i dont have the chance to be pregnant!!!!
:bsad:

lawla12

i agree... its even so to the extent i am tiking, can i really be pregnant? can i have my little ones calling me mummy? will i be able to bring them shopping, to buy baby stuff, etc etc.....
i see ppl around me getting married later than me, but pregnant .....
i am prepared emotionally and financially, yet i dont have the chance to be pregnant!!!!
:bsad:

AGREE !!!!

when we'r not ready cos we juz bought a house, do renovation etc....we got very little $ left....so we decide to save for 2-3years then plan for family....now its time n i'm getting old, yet i got fertilty problem....

sighz......

stonston

Anyone keen in getting the herbs for fertility (got different ones for male & female)? I'm placing another order from iherb.com as they are having flat shipping rate now & it's real cheap. if you are interested, just email me :)

Anyone keen in getting the herbs for fertility (got different ones for male & female)? I'm placing another order from iherb.com as they are having flat shipping rate now & it's real cheap. if you are interested, just email me :)
Hi Stonston, which one did u buy? Will like to know more abt it so can place order wif u. Thanks..

stonston

Ladies, if you are keen to purchase any of the herbs, do EMAIL ME by Monday as I'm placing order on Monday :)

stonston

Just to share some quick results. My hb din take a 'before' multivits & herbs test but he took a 'after' test. Compared with the SA results done few years back, it increased by 30% :)
*ahem* drive also went up. Dun feel tired so easily & more productive at work also.

Not too sure which one was the one who worked but I think it's a combi of all :)

J

justforgags

Hi ladies,

Jz wanna ask tis as i've not experienced tis b4.. Yest was my 21st cycle n i had a brown discharge its cover's like 1/3 of my panty n had kinda menses cramp n aft i ML tt night wen i wipe it, thr is the brown discharge still n now the crampy feeling is on n off.. Anyone experience tis?

J

justforgags

Hi ladies,

Jz wanna ask tis as i've not experienced tis before.. Yest was my 21st cycle and i had a brown discharge it cover's like 1/3 of my panty and had kinda menses cramp and after i ML that night wen i wipe it, thr is the brown discharge still and now the crampy feeling is on and off.. Anyone experience tis?

No one experience tis??

shiseru

I experienced a little bleeding on my 21st day, I thought my menses came early but it's due to implantation then later realized got pregnant. So maybe good news, justforgags?

J

justforgags

I experienced a little bleeding on my 21st day, I thought my menses came early but it's due to implantation then later realized got pregnant. So maybe good news, justforgags?

Shiseru, im nt pinning any hope aft wat had happened.. My hubby is having azoospermia evn aft we went for 2nd round test to reconfirmed.. I totally lost hope, really:'( Is thr any cramping feeling on and off??

J

justforgags

Hi Shiseru,

Im sorry to hear wat happened frm the other post.. Hope ur hubby n family r thr by ur side giving u the emotional support tt u needed..

Anyway wat is implantation bleeding look like?? Mine very brown discharge nvr look like blood..

shiseru

Thanks for your concern. I just got discharged and resting at home, doing a mini confinement.

When I had the implantation bleeding, it's pinkish last about 2 days. But sometimes i understand it may be brownish. I pray you got good news coming.

J

justforgags

Thanks for your concern. I just got discharged and resting at home, doing a mini confinement.

When I had the implantation bleeding, it's pinkish last about 2 days. But sometimes i understand it may be brownish. I pray you got good news coming.

*hugs* to you shiseru.. GET WELL SOON! things always happen for a reasons do believe in that ok=) so it'll keep you goin to look on a brighter side=)

As for my case i jz hope my hubby blood test is a good news that his azoospermia is NOT a genes prob and i jz read thru the internet bout brown discharge and most of them say usually people experience tis when they are near to their period or last few days of their period and if you got them before your period it means its frm the last cycle period that it dint clear properly.. Shiseru, i really100x lose hope on having baby after the fertility results.. I now jz enjoy living together, work, earn good money and go for never ending "retail therapy"=) Eventho' i know its hard as tis is every couples dream but i marry my hubby bcz i love him.. I really giving up liao:'(

Last edited by a moderator:
J

justforgags

you have bad cramps for days? tested it with pregnancy kit already? miracle will happen, justforgags..

Yup light cramping feeling.. i've nt chk yet cz its nt due yet 26JMC.. It was exactly on my 21st cycle n dun wanna chk cz afraid to face another dissapointment:'( Till tdy still got cramping feeling n still hv brown spotting it nvr look like blood, its more like a brownish discharge like the last days of the period.. I know miracle happen cz tis is god's work if hv den i am more den happy to accept him/her if nt mebbe i jz hv to keep on seeking for solution or mebbe god has better plans for us:err:.. Anyway thx 26JMC for giving me hope:wink:

Lim2528

i understand the disappointment too as also have not check the preg test and today is my CD34. This cycle, I'm under clomid (2nd time) and scare to check too. My longest CD is 56 (without clomid) so, shall wait it reach 56 than do the check. I don't know if it is preggy symptom beoz stomach bloated and can't sleep well last night.

J

justforgags

i understand the disappointment too as also have not check the preg test and today is my CD34. This cycle, I'm under clomid (2nd time) and scare to check too. My longest CD is 56 (without clomid) so, shall wait it reach 56 than do the check. I dont't know if it is preggy symptom beoz stomach bloated and can't sleep well last night.
Jia you!! Lim2528 hope the stork is on his way to deliver them to u:tlaugh:.

I bleed yest midnight n i tot ok my period has finally show n i put on the sanitary pad but to my surprise jz now i c no blood but 2 brown dots:eek:.